Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there a fan in your room?

DubWolf

i actually collect fans so there are alot, not the electric ones though
(this kind)
81oGss4K78L._SX425_.jpg

4 hours ago, Cash In said:

Winter can be pretty bad in some areas - Especially the one I reside in.

which makes me think, isn't it winter right now there?

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

which makes me think, isn't it winter right now there?

Yep - This time is typically the worst.

• Brohoof 2

There is! I'm autistic, so I sleep with my fan on all year round. Doesn't matter if the weather is hot or cold. I guess it's mostly because I'm used to the loud noise of it and find it soothing. It's one of those high turbo fans because the vent system in our house is screwed up. Smaller rooms in the house get little to no cool air.

• Brohoof 1

I have two: a ceiling fan that I NEVER use (because it doesn't work right) and a floor fan that I use only when I'm in bed. For some reason I can't sleep at night without the sound of a fan, but oddly enough I CAN if I'm not alone in the same room. :mlp_wat: Plus my room gets really stuffy so a fan helps with that too, especially in the summer. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

No, it's pretty chilly downstair in the basement..yeh typical right?

• Brohoof 1

I had one today. I'm now in my parents' house in the village and the weather was unusually hot even for this moment of the year (specially yesterday, with a maximum temperature of 39°C/103°F)

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, almost every night, it's crazy, when you get a little popular fans would always climb through my window.

I can't be the first one who made this joke tho, but no, the 35°C (97°F) temperature spikes in my room are good for my health lol

• Brohoof 1

I haven't got a fan here. It's far too dangerous with all the birds, since they are outside of their cage most of the time and it's not too healthy for them either. Plus, my current flat is very small and very full, I can't really keep up with my stuff. I'm glad I can move to my new flat soon, which is going to have an air ventilation system as well as an air conditioner. Way better effect than a fan and way safer for my beepers.

• Brohoof 1

I don't have a fan--technically I do but it's currently somewhere either in the attic or the shed--so I rely on the AC coming through the vents in my room.

Yes, I do. I always have had it on in my room recently aside from when I sleep (because I'm nervous that it will start a fire or something), and I have had it on most of the day recently because it has been getting really hot in my house. I'm talking 90 degrees kind of hot. 

Edited by Barik, the Master Mechanic