Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there a fan in your room?

DubWolf

Of course, my room is filled with fans, I'm like a superstar and my fans wil never leave me alone. They are everywhere, so they are also in my room ;)

Just kidding, nope, no fans for summer. Not the fans that adore me nor the fans that keep me cool.

Your name. This reply! LOL!

• Brohoof 3

Of course. I can't live without one. The air is too stale. I can't sleep without one, either. Thank goodness my apartment I'm moving into has them in all rooms.

• Brohoof 1

Yep! I have a ceiling fan in my room, but I don't use it too often. :P

• Brohoof 1

Yep, one of these big guys: Lasko-36-inch-Tower-Fan-with-Remote-Cont

I live in a generally hot area (upwards of 100 degrees in the summer), so having a fan is a must for the summer. Unfortunately, plans for an in-room swimming pool have been vetoed by the parental unit.

• Brohoof 1

yeah... i got a window fan in my room :P the only problem is i have to turn it down to the lowest setting before i sleep or the room gets too cold. :wat: (and sadly... il probably pass out and forget to turn it down anyway :P) appearently colder than my parent's room... which has AC :confused:

Edited by KrazyDashie
  • Brohoof 1

Had one. Recently got rid of it since it's blew out and no longer span at the appropriate speeds. So, pretty much stuck with an open window for cool air.  :dry:

My sister, she loves the art I make, and YouTube videos I upload......

What?...

oh?...

OH.....

Okay gotcha....

Err yeah I have a ceiling fan in my room that's almost always on. The house didn't come with one though so my father had installed it, as he did one for most rooms. surprisingly my mic doesn't pick it up...

• Brohoof 4

I have A/C, but I still use a fan anyway. Mainly it sits by my bedside so I can turn it on and have white noise while I'm asleep. I don't think I could sleep very well (or at all) without some kind of calm, steady noise in my ears.  :pout:   

• Brohoof 1

I have a ceiling fan and in the summer it is almost always on. I just never turn it on in the winter. It keeps me cool in here, especially when I am on my laptop at night.

• Brohoof 1

Only windows. In a low appartment. I tend to hate it since its easy for spiders to nest, and leaves from trees tends to be blown on the steps outside the door and creates a mess each autumn. Other than that i dont have a fan since i don't feel the need for it, considering Norway isnt the hottest place on earth. But if the heat is unbearable then it sounds nice to have one :)

Edited by Cyrus Summers
  • Brohoof 1