WWolf

Is there a fan in your room?

yes i do and a small on on my night stand blowing on me every night , i cant sleep when it gets warm xD

(edited)

Yes there is, but the annoying thing about it is that it takes a while to get going :dry: (...and I have to use a pencil / pain-brush in order to force the blades to spin faster, 'cuz I'm too impatient...) I mean, hey...I can't help the fact that my room collects A LOT of dust. It's hard to clean when you've got SO much MLP merchandise lying around :derp:

Edited by SolarFlare13

(edited)

Yeah, there is a fan in my room. It's been more than three months since I turned it on though. :laugh: It's really cold where I live. :dashcutehat:

Edited by Luna's Admirer

I sleep with a floor fan on every night. The noise and the cool breeze helps me sleep.

My fan never turns off. I hate having a silent room

No fan in my room. But I do have a stalker! :-P

Seriously though. I don't have any actual fitted fans or air conditioning units in my home. The UK isn't exactly known for its boiling hot temperatures. Instead we have fitted radiators to fight off the cold. But I do store a couple of desk fans in the utility room that I can grab and set up if it does get too hot during the summer.

Yup, I have an electric fan in my room. Though, it's a small one, the type that doesn't have that swivel button. Sometimes I use it if I want to save up money if the electric bill goes a bit high.

I used to, but not any more.

Badges

Not one, not 2, but 3, just sitting there.