Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What pony race would you be?

Kevinclaw

If you were to be teleported to Equestria and transform into a pony, what pony race would you want to be?

I would totally be a unicorn and teleport all over the place!

full.gif

-Kevinclaw

• Brohoof 1

I would be a unicorn, because being able to do magic would be totally awesome, and because pegasus or earth pony doesn't really describe me.

Lol, already, the unicorns take over. You should've made this thread a poll thread. I've also seen myself as a unicorn. Pegasus are cool and Earth Ponies represent hard work more than the other two, but I've always been into magic and all variations. And which race is best at magic? A unicorn! So, i'm a unicorn. 

I would be a unicorn. With magical powers by your side, you can do some pretty cool things that a pegasus or earth pony simply can't do. I'm not saying unicorns are objectively better. That would be pony racism. :P But each pony race has its advantages and I happen to prefer the advantages of being a unicorn.

• Brohoof 1

I think I'd be an Earth Pony. As much as I'd think flying as a Pegasus would be cool, I'm afraid of heights. Using magic sounds fun too but I've always been drawn to strength/warrior class's in video games. Also I'd relate better to Earth Pony as humans are non flyers/visible magic users.

Edited by Coco Crusoe
  • Brohoof 1

Unicorn, cause I don't know how I would manage being able to pick things up with hooves or not. 

The unicorns are indeed winning. Also, remember, unicorns can also fly. By either gaining temporary wings or doing what Starlight does.

Hate to burst your bubble, but both of these have been shown to be high level magic. Twilight nearly passed out after casting the wing spell once, and thus far Starlight's the only pony shown to be able to self-levitate (except for when Twilight caught herself from falling down the stairs in The Crystal Empire.

Pegasus - the freedom of the open sky (and playing with clouds looks fun :D).

But then Starlight used her telekinesis to fly, but I still think Pegasus as it (naturally) comes more...naturally to them XD

• Brohoof 1

Pegasus because WINGS! Ah, and pegasi are less heavy also and can control the weather. 

If I really need magic or super strength, I still could ask a friend to lend me a hoof.  :awuh:

• Brohoof 1

Unicorn, cause I don't know how I would manage being able to pick things up with hooves or not. 

Hate to burst your bubble, but both of these have been shown to be high level magic. Twilight nearly passed out after casting the wing spell once, and thus far Starlight's the only pony shown to be able to self-levitate (except for when Twilight caught herself from falling down the stairs in The Crystal Empire.

Yes, that is true. They are for the higher level magic users, but I bet with enough practice, even Twilight can make those wings as easy as she can teleport. Course, since she's an alicorn, it's no longer necessary for her, lol.

Well...unicorn would describe me most and they have magical powers and who wouldn't want magical powers! :P So I would be a unicorn. :twi: But I also really like earth ponies so... :catface:

• Brohoof 1