Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

EQ / Roleplay Suggestions

Tiberius

EQ / Roleplay Suggestions

As we are building to complete Equestria for player's to explore and play in many area's,

Any suggestions you have can be posted here and be considered by our Equestria build team!

If there is anything to make roleplaying better for you and your friends in EQ just reply in the comments.

Please note that equestria is under construction and we are working to finish Equestria,

if you have suggestions about builds that are finished feel free to reply,

anything plugin related will also be taken into consideration.

• Brohoof 1

I don't if this can be done but, 

The ability to have "saved mentions" where you don't have to manually go through everybody and mention the ones you need , I know copy pasting the mentions into a document is a work-around, but it would be great if there was just a button you could press and a window would pop up or something, with the names of everyone who's posted in the Roleplay in a sort of checklist kind of thing. It would save a bit more time. 

• Brohoof 1

you already have that in your own minecraft,

go to your .minecraft folder the go to the logs folder.

The conversations will be organised by date as a text file (the files that have .gz at the end are like winrar files and need to be extracted before they can be viewed)

when opening a text file select Edit and click Find... then you can type any key word your searching for.

you already have that in your own minecraft,

go to your .minecraft folder the go to the logs folder.

The conversations will be organised by date as a text file (the files that have .gz at the end are like winrar files and need to be extracted before they can be viewed)

when opening a text file select Edit and click Find... then you can type any key word your searching for.

I'm so sorry I dun goofed, I thought this was a suggestion thread for the Poniverse roleplay site! I didn't notice it was for mine craft! XD disregard my suggestion then X3

• 2 years later...

How about make a role playing trivia game for all the seasons of mlp fim ? Plus every answer you get wrong the Changeling Queen gets to eat you and steal your magic powers. So every answer you get right you get 600 bits points but if every answer you get wrong you lose 300 bits points then losing your magic powers to Queen Chrysalis is worse than your bits.

Because losing the elements of harmony is losing 7,000 gems more than the bits enjoy my suggestions hope you like this idea!

• 1 year later...

How would everypony  like a PG  13th version of TRIVIA MURDER PARTY from jack games ?  It would play the same just with My little pony Questions so here's my ideas for the 10 questions you have to answer right get it wrong and you go to the Killing floor ? But who would play the creepy serial killer narrator ?  Probably Tirek I would guess ? " if any of you ponies get a answer wrong you go to the Nightmare Moon Floor , Pick your Potion random you ponies won't know which potion kills you !  "SO how greedy are you ponies you take my stash of gems you die if no pony takes the gems you may live "!  yes everypony need to learn Magimathics and Frictions !  yes just like game you also can be ghost ponies trying to get their lives back. Let me know what you think of this idea ?