Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

24 hours with a pony of your choice in the real world.

OmegaBeamOfficial

Twilight Sparkle. We could probably fill twenty-four hours just nattering about books, etc, but I'd love to show her around the local cultural icons.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight, definitely Twilight. I would love to talk to her and ask her questions about magic. Then we could fly around at night or teleport to awesome locations around the world. Then, near the end of the 24 hours, I'd take a picture with her.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight, definitely Twilight. I would love to talk to her and ask her questions about magic. Then we could fly around at night or teleport to awesome locations around the world. Then, near the end of the 24 hours, I'd take a picture with her.

And then, you wake up the next day to see that only you are in the photo, and you wonder, "Was it all a dream ...?"  :o

• Brohoof 1

And then, you wake up the next day to see that only you are in the photo, and you wonder, "Was it all a dream ...?"  :o

D:

Why man, why?! I have a great time and it's just taken away?

*cries in corner*

• Brohoof 3

Probably Twilight so she can teach me magic. Nobody would teach as well as Twilight plus she appears to be the most efficient in magic or at least have more diverse knowledge of it so far. Better than bringing someone like Discord over he would just punk me and start wreaking havoc in the human world.

• Brohoof 1

Lots of bronies have good ideas... and if i could i would go there as soon as possible, by any means!

but if i could only choose ONE pony for ONE day, i would get somepony whom could benefit from me...

... but deep down inside i would want Rainbow Dash, Daring Do, or Apple Jack... just so we could hang out for a day...

• Brohoof 1

Starlight Glimmer would be an interesting choice -- you could show her a society where nobody has cutie marks.

She might be grateful enough being given the chance to see this world to try to let you come along or open that portal.

I think Twilight Sparkle or any of the other alicorns would be too smart to allow it.

• Brohoof 2

Starlight Glimmer would be an interesting choice -- you could show her a society where nobody has cutie marks.

She might be grateful enough being given the chance to see this world to try to let you come along or open that portal.

I think Twilight Sparkle or any of the other alicorns would be too smart to allow it.

that would be a good choice, SG, though I could show here how some have cutie marks (like me) and others do not...

and yet, we all are skilled and special in our own ways...

it would be hard to show here a "good" world....even Leeloo found out how bad humanity can be...

at least love saved us in the end... (thank you Korben Dallas!)

and I don't want to cause that kind of culture shock upon such a caring and potentially sensitive creature...

...makes ya glad to be human...*sigh*

ok, i thought it out... and now i would have to say i would get fluttershy so i could sing with her... i know she would want to see the animals, and i do live in the woods.... i wonder if she could talk to our animals as well?

• Brohoof 1

There's only one choice. I'd bring Lyra and show her the world, as much of it as I could. Ok maybe "the world" is far too much for 24 hours, but I'd definitely show her around town, maybe go somewhere there's a lot of people. I'd have to stay away from anywhere that makes prosthetic limbs, she'd never let it go til she got ahold of some hands. xD

I'd make it the best 24 hours of my life.

You could always show her the world through the Discovery Channel  :P

I would bring Tirek! ...or Sombra if Tirek is to weak.

Actually, even better, Chrysalis! Oh, the havoc we could cause...  :idea:

There goes the world were all doomed

• Brohoof 1

I'd bring Starlight. Why?

She created a self-sustaining economy where everypony except her was equal, and it was WORKING. She obviously knew something we don't on how to create working communes where people don't starve, lol. I'd want to make my own equal town, shoot.

That and of course, because she is best pony! :)

Edited by Vlazamal
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I would probably choose Twilight.

We could exchange a lot of interesting information to each other and Twilight could probably see if she could apply some of the things she learned about our technology to Equestria or something along those lines.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

W-what if discord turned into Q? *thinks: maybe I could get him to stay on earth for a bit*

Sombra I'd show him therapy if you read the comics he wasn't always evil..

• Brohoof 1

I'd summon Starlight Glimmer and just interview her. I might have said Twilight, but I fear I'm too attached and fear I would ruin my image of her. Starlight is a bit of a fresh face and I want to explore her more (keep your thoughts PG-13 kiddies  :orly:)

• Brohoof 1

I would obviously normally say Twilight... but none of them to be honest I don't think.

We could not go outside and do any exploring without people freaking out and causing a scene, And teleporting from place to place to escape the insanity would not be enjoyable at all.

So it would not be a very fun 24 hours being cooped up in my house just talking I would imagine. Sure I could show her the internet and let her explore it and learn about our world and all that and like someone above said she could maybe take that back home and use that information. But I also imagine like anyone discovering some amazing new source of infinite information like the internet, she would quickly fall down the rabbit hole and end up looking at or reading about something I would really hate trying to explain.

I suppose she could take human form though... at least then could explore in peace without all the unwanted attention.

• Brohoof 2

I would probably choose Twilight.

We could exchange a lot of interesting information to each other and Twilight could probably see if she could apply some of the things she learned about our technology to Equestria or something along those lines.

That'd be pretty interesting. Maybe she could teach us some things too.

W-what if discord turned into Q? *thinks: maybe I could get him to stay on earth for a bit*

Sombra I'd show him therapy if you read the comics he wasn't always evil..

Let's get Sombra into rehab :)

• Brohoof 1

She's definitely not my favorite pony, but probably Starlight Glimmer. I think I'd get along with her better than any of the Mane Six because:

1. though I'd LOVE to meet Rarity, I don't think she'd like me very much :(

2. Pinkie is too extroverted--she would make me extremely nervous (I do love her, though)

3. Rainbow Dash is too aggressive

4. I'd likely scare Fluttershy

5. despite the fact that Twilight is one of my favorites, I think she may have forgotten the meaning of the word "introvert"

6. Applejack spends too much time outdoors. There are bugs out there--YIKES! :blink:

Also, though I realize he's not a pony, I think it might be cool to hang out with Spike.

I don't know what I'd do with anypony; like I said, I'm an introvert. What exactly do friends do with each other? LOL 

Edited by Kings&Hooves14
  • Brohoof 1