Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brianna Changeling

Hello! My name's Brianna. Brianna Fang Lash. And this is my story.

Brianna the Changeling would hatch today. It had been months since the Queen laid them. And now, every single Changeling of Chrysalis's hive would be born. They all hatched at the same time, crawling out of their green, transparent eggs, and were picked by one guard each, and carried into a nest room. Brianna looked at all her siblings. They all looked the same. But she didn't care. She was a baby. 

2 YEARS LATER

"Mommy, why am I in here? I thought that we were just going to sleep all day." Chrysalis chuckled silently. "No, Brianna, we're not going to sleep all day. We're going to do something much more fun. You're going to learn how to use your powers." Brianna looked shocked. "Powers? What powers?" "Brianna, you were born with magic. It's just that you couldn't handle it, you were too young. So I never showed you. Until now." "What can I do?" "First, Brianna, we'll start simple. Try to lift this pebble." Brianna tried. Nothing. She tried again. Nothing. But the third time, she felt something. It was a green aura. The green aura soon engulfed the pebble. It lifted.

7 YEARS LATER

That day should've been perfect. It was the Canterlot Wedding. Everything was going so smoothly. Then, a rouge Changeling cast a spell on Brianna's mother to make her foolishly reveal her entire plan, and even remove her disguise. After that, everyone starved. The only food they had was from a few loveless animals. After the wedding, Brianna hated Twilight and the rest of the royals for making them go through the pain. And what did the ponies do? They called THEM the monsters. The ponies starved them, killed most, and called THEM the monsters. They came back next winter. Only to be sent back. But this time, they had enough food for months.

8 YEARS LATER

Brianna yawned. Her wings buzzed as she stretched inside her cocoon and opened it with magic. She was ready for a new day. Equestria would be hers.

( hope you guys liked it! this is my first story on the forums! :3) (I did not include how she got her red scarf because It's rather simple. It was given to her whilst in the form of a pony)

Edited by Brianna Changeling
  • Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...