Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The magic of a good bra (How women trick you)

Shankveld

(edited)

feel free to delete this thread is you think it's not appropriate for the forums

Hello gentlemen (and ladies), I'm about to let you in on a little secret you may, or may not be already aware of.

Since breasts are the first thing men notice about a woman (http://www.oddee.com/item_96989.aspx) and there seems to be the bigger the better mentality.

Posted Image

It should come as no shock to anyone what lengths women would go to have the allusion of bigger breasts. Since we all can't afford implants, even though two million women in the world already do, (http://www.oddee.com/contrib_7047.aspx) we have discovered other ways to create the allusion of our desired size.

By browsing the internet it was made clear to me, of a pretty big misconception men about about breast size. By seeing posts such as (and many others):

My conclusion, some people don't understand cup-size. (And yes I realize it is a funny picture, but some people take this as fact). Since the above is not true representation, let me show you what is.

Posted Image

Posted Image

With this, it's so surprise 75%-85% of women don't wear to correct bra size. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brassiere)

That's right we're confused too. For an entire year I wore a bra that was 2 cups sizes too small for me. If you hear some girl has double ds, our mind immediately thinks they have huge breasts. When the truth is, they're not all that big at all.

Needless to say, even if you have DD they still don't look 'big enough' compared to the silicon/photo shopped girls the media blasts in our faces.

Girls ages 12-22 are especially insecure about their breast size, so what do they do?

Posted Image

Stuffing bras is a thing of the past, there are a lot of tricks now.

Since plastic surgery is too expensive (90% of implants are done after the women has children);

Things like wearing push-up bras, wearing more than one bra, using make-up the contour are just some of the ways woman create this illusion.

But now how can you tell if a girl false advertising or not?

Aside from getting her naked,

Bikinis use to be truth tellers. Since they are hard to stuff (I guess you could always use cutlets), until...

Well here's a little fun fact for you, there is no such thing as natural cleavage.

So if you see clev, it's either surgery or more likely the magic of a good bra.

~

Edited by Shankveld
  • Brohoof 3

Girls ages 12-22 are especially insecure about their breast size

~

Quite funny, and true at the same time. I don't think I know any girls at my school that are like this, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are since teenagers are obsessed with their looks (for the most part) and all. Not to be offensive or anything of course, and I suppose the same would apply for guys except it's about their penises instead. :P

Needless to say, even if you have DD they still don't look 'big enough' compared to the silicon/photo shopped girls the media blasts in our faces.

Technology works in many ways, for both good and bad. Unfortunately the invention of Photoshop naturally made people take advantage of the program and as a result, what Photoshop really has is an innate talent for being infamous all because of the photoshopped girls we see on magazines and such. It could easily change a young girl's attitude and make her grow obsessed with looking "just like" some girl on the magazine.

I wanted to include this video in the main post, but it wouldn't let me.

So if you're interested in some of the tricks:

Quite funny, and true at the same time. I don't think I know any girls at my school that are like this, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are since teenagers are obsessed with their looks (for the most part) and all. Not to be offensive or anything of course, and I suppose the same would apply for guys except it's about their penises instead. :P

Technology works in many ways, for both good and bad. Unfortunately the invention of Photoshop naturally made people take advantage of the program and as a result, what Photoshop really has is an innate talent for being infamous all because of the photoshopped girls we see on magazines and such. It could easily change a young girl's attitude and make her grow obsessed with looking "just like" some girl on the magazine.

Is it any wonder that the second leading cause of death for teenagers under the age of 20 is anorexic?

~

Yes, men have huge size complexes, and I've never met a girl who isn't. And if they say they aren't they're lying. Although, why would they tell you that though :P you're simply the outside looking in. I'm livin' it.

~

Preaching to the choir. I haven't had a bra that fit me correctly in AGES. My lady lumps keep changing sizes it seems ._. Between having a kid then stopping the after affects, then normality, then DROPPING 50lbs, I don't know WHAT I am anymore. All I know is that I have one bra that kinda sorta holds'mfromfloppn. I need to have a fitting so that I can look SMASHING again. :D

• Brohoof 1

I actually find extremely large breasts kind of gross. I mean it just reaches a point where they're just too big...

I don't like them really small or really big, I like them just right ;)

• Brohoof 6

I'm more of a man who enjoys proportionality, but I guess I'm in the minority when it comes to others of my gender and sexual preference.

I guess what I'm saying is that girls, wear what's comfortable and right. Don't give yourself pain and discomfort just to impress guys. You matter first.

• Brohoof 5

Yes, men have huge size complexes, and I've never met a girl who isn't. And if they say they aren't they're lying. Although, why would they tell you that though :P you're simply the outside looking in. I'm livin' it.

~

I can't speak for eveyrone, but I'm guessing it''s a rather touchy-touchy subject for girls, unlike men who seem to blurt out their penis size in public and without shame, lol.

Is it any wonder that the second leading cause of death for teenagers under the age of 20 is anorexic?

Yes, you mentioned this in your anorexic thread a few weeks ago. It's funny though, how you learn about eating disorders in the 5th grade up until the 8th grade and after that you somehow manage to get that same disorder right after that, all for the sake of looking good. On the other hand, I myself thought anorexia was a pretty shitty disorder to develop and didn't even need to learn about in order to prevent myself from going down the wrong, potentially lethal road. Good thing none of my friends would even remotely consider "dieting".

I actually find extremely large breasts kind of gross. I mean it just reaches a point where they're just too big...

This. Don't sacrifice your, erm, comfort just to impress the guys :P

Jeez, I feel like such a perv even commenting on this thread. I'm going to awkwardly leave now.

• Brohoof 2

*ahem* feels awkward being a guy and posting on here...

I must say myself, unless the girl has REALLY big boobs, they're not the first thing i notice on a women. I usually look at the face or below the waste (no, i'm not a pervert, i just can't control what directions i look in, it gets awkward).

I imagine this is the women equivalent of penis size, i honestly think that's just stupid (not that mine's small) and pointless; when is penis size going to matter in anything other than foreplay? Big breasts kinda gross me out too, i guess it's the fact that they have two giant.. things... sticking out of their chest.

Also, i'm more of an ass man

Of course extremely large breasts look gross, most of the world don't like those...

Posted Image

they look unnatural and off balance with the rest of the body.

But note above, at the lady that as G sized breasts.

Even those don't look that big eh? What about double F? Not that big either.

And the average cup size is a C (this average includes overweight people and implants, without it would probably be a B or A)

~

(edited)

I wanted to include this video in the main post, but it wouldn't let me.

So if you're interested in some of the tricks:

Haha, I've actually seen that video (I have no idea how I found it hah).

Anyways I agree with RD92, too big are just creepy. And I already knew alot of the things said in the OP.

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

Of course extremely large breasts look gross, most of the world don't like those...

Posted Image

they look unnatural and off balance with the rest of the body.

But note above, at the lady that as G sized breasts.

Wow that's just plain disgusting...

Why would anyone think that would be attractive http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

*NIGHTMARE CONTENT*

You could atleast have put that image in a spoiler, lol >.> Edited by Jokuc

(edited)

*ahem* feels awkward being a guy and posting on here...

I must say myself, unless the girl has REALLY big boobs, they're not the first thing i notice on a women. I usually look at the face or below the waste (no, i'm not a pervert, i just can't control what directions i look in, it gets awkward).

I imagine this is the women equivalent of penis size, i honestly think that's just stupid (not that mine's small) and pointless; when is penis size going to matter in anything other than foreplay? Big breasts kinda gross me out too, i guess it's the fact that they have two giant.. things... sticking out of their chest.

Also, i'm more of an ass man

Please note the proof links I included to what I wrote ;)

~

"i honestly think that's just stupid (not that mine's small)" this made me lol, sounds like a little insecurity there :P

"Also, i'm more of an ass man" they say men are attracted to asses because they resembles breasts, but because the amount of 'nice sized' breasts are few and far apart, ass attraction has become more popular.

I can't speak for eveyrone, but I'm guessing it''s a rather touchy-touchy subject for girls, unlike men who seem to blurt out their penis size in public and without shame, lol.

The average man lies about his penis size by four inches. Saw that on 'The Doctors'. I'd say men are more insecure, they just hide it better. When a girl cheats on her bf and the bf finds out, the first thing he asks is "is his dick bigger than mine!?"

I remember in highschool guys would message me: hey baby I got an 8 inch dick. I heard 8-12 inches, all the time. Sadly I knew the average size for a white male is 5inches. lol

~

Why do guys even say that? Oh yeah.. turns me on so much /sarcasm

You could atleast have put that image in a spoiler, lol >.>

I just wanted to let it all hang out ;)

u jelly?

~

what is this i dont even.....

education!

Edited by Shankveld

(edited)

I'm gonna be honest, I was only half aware of the breast-size thing. I mean, a lot of my views of breast and cup size was influenced by anime for the longest time but when I was able to get a girl to actually take her shirt off I was astounded by the difference, regardless of the fact that her size was small to begin with. I realized that cleavage exists only through artificial means. I learned that usually breasts will both be smaller and less shapely than you expect them to be if you are merely looking at them through the cleavage so whenever I see cleavage I always expect their breasts are at least two sizes smaller than they are trying to make them look.

Because of this I had trouble being satisfied with the body of my girlfriend but I realized how wrong that was to not be satisfied with what you have, even in a sexual manner, and thus forcibly changed myself because I figured when I get a girlfriend next that I would make sure I was satisfied with what I got instead of wishing I had something that probably doesn't exist in the first place. lol (As I stated in our last discussion, Shank. Just going into a bit more detail now)

This was actually quite informative but I gotta say you're lucky I ain't no pervert or I'd be looking at this topic and make crude comments but I'm more mature than that. :D

Edited by Raronoopa
  • Brohoof 2

My friend wears ridiculously padded bras. She gave me one that didn't fit her and more than half of it was padded. It was impossible to wear and the most uncomfortable thing ever. I don't know how she wears them every day. She isn't even that flat chested, I really don't get why she likes them that much. Can't get my head around it. ;)

Personally I don't buy padded bras but I do get ones with some shape to them already.

My boyfriend has said he doesn't really care about how big or small they are and I feel the same. All breasts are different. How boring would it be if they were all the same. ;)

My boyfriend has said he doesn't really care about how big or small they are and I feel the same.

Boyfriends have to say that ;)

~

Urgh, the post didn't post completely so I had to repost so if anyone didn't see the edited version check my post again. lol

I will say this though, I honestly would prefer them at least a little bigger (don't necessarily have to be super huge but being the part of the female body I am most attracted to I would still like them to be bigger than "non-existent" lol) but I never put preferences in front of what I actually get, that would be silly.

• Brohoof 1