Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The magic of a good bra (How women trick you)

Shankveld

JESUS CHRIST THAT LAST IMAGE IN THE FIRST SERIES OF PICTURES YOU POSTED IS GROTESQUE

no no where are that woman's organs photoshop STOP IT

she keeps them in her breasts o.o

~

I always found large breasts very gross looking, and I think the idea of implants are silly (for most girls), as it is pretty clear when they are fake. So unless they were that ugly in the first place, then all implants is gonna do is make them look fake. :/

Its possible to look attractive without your breasts covering the rest of your body.

Excellent job my lovely bride! Very informative! >:3

• Brohoof 1

Yes, men have huge size complexes, and I've never met a girl who isn't. And if they say they aren't they're lying. Although, why would they tell you that though :P you're simply the outside looking in. I'm livin' it.

~

Probably not a good idea lumping all of humankind together like that just based on your own anecdotal evidence, though. Not everyone cares about this kind of stuff.

(edited)

I actually find extremely large breasts kind of gross. I mean it just reaches a point where they're just too big...

I don't like them really small or really big, I like them just right ;)

This.

Couldn't say it any better.

Edited by Bugz

Probably not a good idea lumping all of humankind together like that just based on your own anecdotal evidence, though. Not everyone cares about this kind of stuff.

Lots of psychologist and such would disagree with you on that. :P

but meh, don't take everything so personal. It's part of being human ~

Lots of psychologist and such would disagree with you on that. :P

but meh, don't take everything so personal. It's part of being human ~

lmao i'm not even taking it personally at all tho

i'm just saying that everyone is different and it's not impossible for a person to differ from the norm, even if it is scientifically backed up.

• Brohoof 1

Guys who really care about this kind of stuff are shallow... and to be honest most guys don't care, they'll just say they care to try to sound cool

I am going to have to disagree with you here. It's naturally hardwired in our brains to care about our prospective mates appearance. So while some may not care enough to let it affect their decisions, at some level they do care and it's silly to deny that.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I am going to have to disagree with you here. It's naturally hardwired in our brains to care about our prospective mates appearance. So while some may not care enough to let it affect their decisions, at some level they do care and it's silly to deny that.

And to you I would suggest that the "level" they do care is related only to the self image their "prospective mate" has for themself.

Edited by Hollowshield

I must be one of the few guys who prefers small breasts. They don't sag when the bra come off :)

Now I'm not saying that all large breasted women sag without a bra, but many do. And Evilshy do not like the sag.

Also, I'm perfectly okay with my penis size and do not lie about it. I'd tell you guys what it was, but I might get modded if I start talking about it.

'cuz bitches don't know 'bout my dick.

Well, I guess I can say that I learned something today. ;)

Guys who really care about this kind of stuff are shallow... and to be honest most guys don't care, they'll just say they care to try to sound cool

Indeed, indeed. :)

It's true. Wide hips and large breast are a sign of fertility. It's natural to be attracted to them for mating and picking the right mate and such~

(edited)

Funny thing. My friend started talkign about her boobs looked more, quote, 'sexy', which meant they were bigger. They were. And then I find this thread. :lol: But yeah, the bra logic makes sense.

Edited by NeverNeverland

I must be one of the few guys who prefers small breasts. They don't sag when the bra come off :)

Now I'm not saying that all large breasted women sag without a bra, but many do. And Evilshy do not like the sag.

Also, I'm perfectly okay with my penis size and do not lie about it. I'd tell you guys what it was, but I might get modded if I start talking about it.

Actually sagging is relevant to age and breast feeding and fitness.

Also ladies, arm strength.

If you do a few push-ups a day your breasts will be perky, no matter the size! :D tis wonderful

~

Well, I guess I can say that I learned something today. ;)

Indeed, indeed. :)

Funny thing. My friend started talkign about her boobs looked more, quote, 'sexy', which meant they were bigger. They were. And then I find this thread. :lol: But yeah, the bra logic makes sense.

tricky women :o

~

And to you I would suggest that the "level" they do care is related only to the self image their "prospective mate" has for themself.

I'd prefer a guy who is honest and actually appreciates my 'gifts' .

It's true that when you've been with someone for so long these things don't matter.

But when you first meet them, you don't know their personality, so attraction is huge!

~

• Brohoof 1

I always hated padded bras they were so uncomfortable. Really I hate bras in general. I try to go without if I think I can get away with it. :ph34r:

I'm actually fairly pleased with my breasts I just wish my tummy was flatter even by a little so I looked more in proportion. Unfortunately genetics has seen to it that all my exercise and attempts at healthy eating will never be fruitful.

• Brohoof 2