Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The magic of a good bra (How women trick you)

Shankveld

(edited)

Well, there goes all my secrets.

Posted Image

Damn you Shankveld, damn you.

But really, I know many a girl that have used those techniques before. Including me.

Talk about exposing a pegasister, sis! Not cool!

However, I think it is a needed truth. Men only tend to see us at our bests, because that is when we let them. Enhancing your breast size is like wearing makeup. (Not referring to the bronzer/couture tanning trick), but we like to enhance our features to making them more appealing to others or sometimes just for ourselves to feel good.

True Story; When I was first with my ex boyfriend, I used to always wake before him so I could get ready and look perfect for him in the mornings. It's such a cliche thing for females to do, and I am ashamed to say that I too used to do so. It was only when I woke to find him watching me sleep, and he said something really nice, that it knocked some sense into me.

The problem I am finding with the Internet so far, as well as studying fashion; As you said, you would not believe the lengths girls go to just to change themselves/their bodies/faces, etcetera. And I think it is sad.

In saying that, it has made me feel ugly myself. And it leads to a whole self doubt when I show others pictures of me. I want to look better in them. My ex was a photographer, and the amount of pictures I wouldn't let him use and literally deleted was unreal. And even when I was satisfied with some at the time; I have the ability to pick out my every flaw if I look at my pictures, or even in the mirror. And then I think others must see these, too, and panic over it. So I understand the pressure completely.

Due to these airbrushed models and the ability to enhance things with technology, men see these images as what women should look like, and even females themselves get disheartened when they cannot live up to the images they are faced with. Thus causing the reaction of wanting to change ourselves to fit in with the ideal vision of beauty.

I enjoy wearing makeup, but now, it's only because I enjoy doing it, and for me personally. I don't see the point in the tricks you have mentioned anymore, and if you are going to find someone that loves you, then you want them to love them for you. And as for men with these unrealistic ideals; Set your standards too high, and you will just end up alone - Fantasizing over the images of what you class as beauty.

TL;DR? Be yourself!x If you want someone love you, let them love you for who you are. Inside and out. And only improve yourself for yourself.

Edited by ☆*:.。. Aya .。.:*☆
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

*giggles*

Hehe.... boobs.

Anyhow in all seriousness...

*puts on monocle*

I prefer them a decent size. Too large is downright disturbing, while unfortunately too small is a turn off.

I don't consider myself an outright pervert but about 95% of the girls at my school are shorter than me and I tend to look at a downward angle when I walk, so say I turn a corner and BAM!, That's the first thing my eyes make contact with when looking down a hall. Also my eyesight is terrible and I hate wearing contacts or glasses so I can't really tell details at a distance, so it tends to be the first thing I notice, they're simple, they're right there.

My ex tried to give herself cleavage on our first date but it was so cold (like 10 F) that she ended up wearing 3 sweaters on top of it, after that she told me she just went natural, no padding, etc. I will admit that it's nicer when I know a girl is confident enough not to over exaggerate herself in terms of breasts just for looks.

Actually, I personally think girls look better without any makeup on or without artificially adjusting their bodily appearance.

EDIT:

Also a side note, in one of my classes (Either health or psychology), my teacher showed us several pictures of models. He explained to us that there was no possible way for any human being to look like them, that they were photoshop'd, so I hate the media for making girls attempt to be things they're not.

Edited by TOMahwk
  • Brohoof 2

The tag *boob* instantly got mah attention ;). Then I saw this.....

Of course extremely large breasts look gross, most of the world don't like those...

Posted Image

they look unnatural and off balance with the rest of the body.

But note above, at the lady that as G sized breasts.

Even those don't look that big eh? What about double F? Not that big either.

And the average cup size is a C (this average includes overweight people and implants, without it would probably be a B or A)

~

There goes the thrill :(
  • Brohoof 2

Posted Image

ALSO...

Who is this woman? Give me her number, so I can call her up and tell her she is absolutely disgusting and an abomination to nature. Look at that stupid smirk on her face. My god, like, seriously, what the hell though? Like.... eww... speechless....

• Brohoof 1

I honestly can see the problem...But then again to me the most comfortable thing to wear is a sport's bra period. I hate padded ones, I hate traditional bra's especially because they're just plain uncomfortable. (Oh god my female reletives seemed bound and determind to embaress me by getting me bra's as gifts....Most of which were too BIG or too uncomfortable) But a sports bra?

Comfortable, feels good. I really like tank tops that have the bra's built in too. No worrying about double straps.

Oh god this feels so weird to talk about on a pony forum. XD

• Brohoof 1

I came here because I wanted to know the secrets. :wacko:

Aw!x Trust me huns, you are better off without using them~ And what Shank said should show you it isn't the right way to go~

Actually sagging is relevant to age and breast feeding and fitness.

Also ladies, arm strength.

If you do a few push-ups a day your breasts will be perky, no matter the size! :D tis wonderful

~

I know size isn't the only factor, but small ones can't really sag at all.

Of course, I don't have breasts, so I don't really know :/

• Brohoof 1

Ohgod this thread.

I'm a 38E in UK size.

And to be fair, all this 'omg wear these bras with extra padding' never really interested me. Not because of the fact that I'm perfectly happy with my chest size, but the fact that they most likely do more harm than good.

The whole point of a bra is to support your chest to prevent back pain, not squish them up inside a cup full of padding or whatever. That's exactly why people with larger breasts are told to wear bras with wire support, as opposed to ones without. It's about the support.

From my perspective, I think you should look at what TYPE of bra you're wearing if you're not happy with how your chest 'looks', though to be fair, at the end of the day, it's not like everyone is giving you a personal inspection each time they look at you. so... *sigh*

Personally, I find plunge bras are the best for me. and I've tried T-shirt bras, balconettes, and a few others. The T-shirt bras were awful, as they didn't support at all, the bottom of the cup never actually stayed flat to my ribcage, so it was pretty useless. The balconette bra worked well in supporting, but never really gave cleavage and it bothered me a bit that I felt my chest looked like they were pulled apart a bit. Felt odd so I switched to plunge, and it's by far the most comfortable style of bra I've ever worn.

But alongside style, make sure you're actually wearing the right /size/. :I I found out I was wearing a cup size too small. But ey, everything grows over time. xD Hah.

• Brohoof 1

Of course extremely large breasts look gross, most of the world don't like those...

Posted Image

they look unnatural and off balance with the rest of the body.

But note above, at the lady that as G sized breasts.

Even those don't look that big eh? What about double F? Not that big either.

And the average cup size is a C (this average includes overweight people and implants, without it would probably be a B or A)

~

SWEET BABY JESUS AND HIS HIPSTER MAMA!!

*ahem*

I like to consider myself as the gentleman who doesn't base his judgement on looks, and breast size doesn't really concern me.

But if I had to say, I really don't mind, as long as they aren't abnormally large.

• Brohoof 1

Ohgod this thread.

I'm a 38E in UK size.

And to be fair, all this 'omg wear these bras with extra padding' never really interested me. Not because of the fact that I'm perfectly happy with my chest size, but the fact that they most likely do more harm than good.

The whole point of a bra is to support your chest to prevent back pain, not squish them up inside a cup full of padding or whatever. That's exactly why people with larger breasts are told to wear bras with wire support, as opposed to ones without. It's about the support.

From my perspective, I think you should look at what TYPE of bra you're wearing if you're not happy with how your chest 'looks', though to be fair, at the end of the day, it's not like everyone is giving you a personal inspection each time they look at you. so... *sigh*

Personally, I find plunge bras are the best for me. and I've tried T-shirt bras, balconettes, and a few others. The T-shirt bras were awful, as they didn't support at all, the bottom of the cup never actually stayed flat to my ribcage, so it was pretty useless. The balconette bra worked well in supporting, but never really gave cleavage and it bothered me a bit that I felt my chest looked like they were pulled apart a bit. Felt odd so I switched to plunge, and it's by far the most comfortable style of bra I've ever worn.

But alongside style, make sure you're actually wearing the right /size/. :I I found out I was wearing a cup size too small. But ey, everything grows over time. xD Hah.

My favourite is cotton bras, since my girls get sensitive :P haha.

I use to wear padded bras like a few years ago because I felt so insecure next to the fake images men were always drooling over,

despite being a 32DD. :/

We once played the cup sized guessing game at a party, and they told me I was a C.

And I thought it wasn't fair that the natural A-cups would wear super padded bras and guys would say they had bigger breasts them me (and of course they'd be skinny little bitches rrrr jealousy).

But eventually I found the right guy and stopped caring,

and became comfortable in my own body :)

~

• Brohoof 1

My favourite is cotton bras, since my girls get sensitive :P haha.

I use to wear padded bras like a few years ago because I felt so insecure next to the fake images men were always drooling over,

despite being a 32DD. :/

We once played the cup sized guessing game at a party, and they told me I was a C.

And I thought it wasn't fair that the natural A-cups would wear super padded bras and guys would say they had bigger breasts them me (and of course they'd be skinny little bitches rrrr jealousy).

But eventually I found the right guy and stopped caring,

and became comfortable in my own body :)

~

Yeah :3

At the end of the day, you just have to be happy with yourself regardless :3 because 99% of the time, the women you see in media are drastically edited in photoshop, or have had thousands of pounds worth of surgery done to their body. :3 Be happy with the fact that pretty much everyone looks beautiful in their own way :3 and are far greater than all these famous people getting shit done to their selves, because you didn't need to have that stuff done just to be happy with yourself... if that makes sense? xD

:3 I'm alot happier with myself too since going out with MrMeep :3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wait there was text?

So, a moderator deleted mt response. I have NO idea why... O_o? So, yeah there was text. Edited by Swit Swat

Boyfriends have to say that ;)

~

Hahaha! That's so funny that you would say that. My husband is actually happier with my boobies now that I've lost the weight and they've (*I* think) unfortunately shrank down 2 cup sizes. And he's actually told me as much. More handsy too. But it's like my dad always used to say when I was a developing teen, complaining about how small my boobies were:

"More than a mouthful is a waste."

:P

So they don't HAVE to say that! Some guys just DO prefer their ladies with smaller boobs. I call it the Lina Inverse complex :D

Hahaha! That's so funny that you would say that. My husband is actually happier with my boobies now that I've lost the weight and they've (*I* think) unfortunately shrank down 2 cup sizes. And he's actually told me as much. More handsy too. But it's like my dad always used to say when I was a developing teen, complaining about how small my boobies were:

So they don't HAVE to say that! Some guys just DO prefer their ladies with smaller boobs. I call it the Lina Inverse complex :D

When you lose weight, the first place you lose it from is your chest.

dude ew what i would have been seriously grossed out if my dad said that to me
  • Brohoof 1