Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open [RP] Yu-Gi-Oh! Equestrian Games!

DwhitetheGamer

@@Skylord Nexus@@Dynamo Pad, @Contrast

Yugi couldn't help but smile at the duel.  "Oh yeah, there are plenty of strategies that go along with these new summoning techniques.  Maybe I should try some new summons."

Back to the duel, "Whenever Tuning Ware was used in a Synchro Summon, I get to draw a card."  And Yusei did just that.

Next, "Now I activate the spell, Tuning!  This card lets me add a tuning Synchron monster from my deck to my hand, and then send the top card of my deck to the graveyard.  I'll add, Junk Synchron to my hand, then send the top card of my deck to the graveyard.  Are you still with me?"

He then shuffled his deck afterwards.  Then Yuya said, "Huh, I sure am."

"Next I'll use the extra summon granted to me by my Synchron Carrier, to summon, Junk Synchron!"

The Synchron monster appeared alongside the Synchro monster, but Yusei wasn't done, not even close.  "I activate Junk Synchron's effect, to special summon Tuning Ware from my Graveyard!"

The Tuning Ware appeared from the same purple portal from before and Tuning Ware appeared.  Yusei continued, "Then I'll activate my Quillbolt Hedgehog's effect.  While I control a tuner like Junk Synchron, I get to special summon Quillbolt Hedgehog from my graveyard."

"I see you have your own way of summoning multiple monsters to the field," Yuya said, impressed at what he was seeing.

"That's right.  But it doesn't stop there.  Now it's time for a SECOND Synchro Summon!  I tune Level three Junk Synchron, with my level one Tuning Ware and Level Two Quillbolt Hedgehog, to Synchro Summon, Stardust Charged Warrior!"

The new Synchro Monster appeared after the same lightshow that debuted the Armory Arm.  "When my Stardust Charged Warrior is summoned, I get to draw a card, and I draw another card thanks to the effect of Tuning Ware.  That means I draw Two cards!"

But Yuya wasn't impressed with the attack points of either monster.  "My Performapal Bubblebowwow, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon are both stronger than both of your monsters."

"Well, they won't be for long.  I activate Armory Arm's effect.  I equip it to my Stardust Charged Warrior to increase its' attack points by 1000, for a grand total of 3000!  And whenever equipped with Armory Arm and Stardust Charged Warrior destroys a monster and sends it to the graveyard, you take damage equal to your monster's attack points.  Stardust Charged Warrior also has a special ability, that lets it attack ALL of your monsters.  You're finished, Yuya!  Stardust Charged Warrior, attack and destroy Performapal Sculphobat Joker!"

But the Joker wasn't destroyed completely.  "Wait," Yusei exclaimed, "Why isn't Sculphobat Joker in your graveyard?!"

"Let me teach you a lesson." Yuya replied.  "Since Performapal Sculphobat Joker, and all other monsters on my side of the field, are Pendulum Monsters, if otherwise sent to the graveyard, they instead go to the Extra Deck.  Since Armory Arm's effect only works when monsters are sent to the graveyard, it won't work on Pendulum Monsters."

"That doesn't mean your monsters are safe, Yuya.  Stardust Charged Warrior, attack his remaining monsters!"

The remaining monsters disappeared into the Extra Deck, and Yuya lost Life Points equal to the difference of attack points of each monster left.  Finally, "I set two cards face down, and end my turn.  Your field is empty, Yuya, and you've fallen way behind."

Astral kept notice of the new types of summoning techniques, then thought to himself, "Equestria Vacation Observation number six.  Pendulum Summoning is an impressive type of summoning, which lets the duelist summon higher level monsters, that would otherwise require tributes to summon.  Synchro Summoning is also impressive, using a 'Tuner' monster, as they call it, to use to Synchro summon strong monsters."

"This is amazing."  Yugi said to both Dynamo and Ticktock.  "This might be more fun than the last duel here."

Copper nodded.  "It certainly is, both these duelists have great strategies, and I hope this isn't part of the tournament."

@@DwhitetheGamer@@Skylord Nexus,

Dynamo was amazed that Yusei was able to bring out more monsters from his deck and graveyard. After seeing the summon of Stardust Charge Warrior, Dynamo thought the card looked pretty cool, but lacked attack points. He then realized why Yusei had that much of a combo and continued watching the duel. Seeing Yusei take half of Yuya's life points in one turn was impressive and taking out his field was no easy feat. Though Dynamo was pretty surprised that all of Yuya's monsters went to the extra deck instead of the graveyard. He heard Yugi address him and he turned to face Yugi before replying, "I know what you mean, Yugi. All duels are fun, but this duel feels just as crazy as the last duel. All these twists and turns and it feels like this duel could go either way."

He heard Copper reply and couldn't help but agree with him. "Same here on that Copper. Everypony here seems like an amazing duelist with all kinds of strategies. I hope this is more of a fun duel or an exhibition match. Also, I don't know why, but I'm getting a bad feeling right now. Why does it feel like those pendulum monsters aren't just in the extra deck for show?" He said as he stopped jumping around and took on a more serious and worried face. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@@Dynamo Pad, @@DwhitetheGamer, @@Skylord Nexus,

Rosalia limped near the front, her eyes wide from the battles that occurred beforehand. So this was Pendulum Summoning! Quietly, she watched as the two duelists- Yusei and Yuya- played each other, using the new technique that she had never seen before to swing the battle back and forth between the two. "Wow..." she said as the monsters attacked each other with sparks of light and large, heavy impacts, which Yuya appeared to have been victorious in.

However, she knew from experience that the game wasn't over until the win conditions were met. She should know- she played a very combo-heavy deck, and sometimes, one card could turn the game around immensely. But these large monsters were definitely impressive to watch- Queen Tiarasimu wasn't nearly as large or impressive, and couldn't dish out as much visually impressive actions as some of the large-scale combat that the ones on the field were dishing out.

Totally obsessed in the duel, she took a few steps back to attempt to move with the raging crowd- and ended up bumping into some poor pony behind her. She winced as she carefully continued to maneuver throughout the crowd, before it stopped shifting and she ended up next to a group of seemingly experienced strangers talking about some sort of... tournament? Maybe they were going to the same thing that she was going to.

Out of nowhere, however, Agririon's warning sounded through her head.

Yeah, yeah, have fun at this tournament thing. Just remember to not get too friendly with strangers. Just because you're here to have fun doesn't mean there won't be ponies there looking for you.

But... they seem alright and they don't look like bounty hunters... and they are standing right there...

Rosalia paused for a second before looking over to the group next to her. "What do you all think of this duel? Pendulum Summoning is pretty cool... It's impressive what you can do with it. I bet it would work really well with my deck if I can find the right ones to put in."

@@@DwhitetheGamer@@Skylord Nexus

As the duel was going on, Dynamo heard a question being directed to him and the others. He turned to find the one who addressed him and saw a light pink mare with white hair. He smiled and walked a bit away from the group to join the pony. "Hey there, sorry if I didn't see you there. This duel is amazing and the strategies between these two duelists is impressive. Pendulum summoning is really interesting and it seems like it can work with many different types of decks. What deck do you use, if you don't mind me asking? Also my name is Dynamo Pad, but you can call me Dynamo. It's nice to met you, miss...?" Dynamo said as he smiled extended his front hoof out to the light pink mare in front of him." 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

"Hello, Mister Dynamo." She said with a smile. "My name's Rosalia. I play a Madolche deck, and I used it to win a local tournament... Then I got invited to the Equestrian Battle Nation Tournament, almost completely out of the blue! I'm quite surprised I qualified, to be honest..."

She glanced over towards the game again as Yuya considered his options. "Madolche is a combo deck- it uses cards to bring out more cards and to set up board control. A lot of it's power is in their XYZ Summon Madolche Queen Tiarasimu. It might be weak compared to some of the bigger numbers, but it allows me to clear the board temporarily, which has single-handedly won me the game many times by sending larger numbers back into their deck or back to the Extra Deck..."

She paused for a second, lost in thought. "With Pendulum Summoning, it's like a constant Madolchepalooza effect, but without the cards returning to the deck afterwards... but I'd need more card draw to make use of it effectively. Hmm..."

She turned back towards Dynamo. "Well, what kind of deck do you play? I'm sure it's quite powerful, whatever it may-" Rosalia stopped as she suddenly caught the glance of a rather interesting hairstyle that she instantly recognized. Her eyes widened. Agririon was right- travel between dimensions could be off-putting at times, but the results were sometimes spectacular.

She raised a hoof, pointing towards a pony within his group. "Is... is that... Y-Yugi Moto...?"

@@@Dynamo Pad@@Skylord Nexus,

Yugi turned at the sound of his name to a pony he had never met before, smiled and waved at her.  "Hi, there.  Yeah, it me, Yugi."

Back to the duel, Yuya drew his next card.  It was 'Pot of Greed'.  "My field was empty, but now it's going to be filled right back up!"

"But how?" Yusei asked.  "You only have two cards in your hand."

"You'll see soon enough.  First, I activate, Pot of Greed!"  Yuya set the card and drew two cards from his deck.  "Next, I summon, Performapal Second Donkey to the field."

"What?!"  Yusei Exclaimed.

"Yes, sir.  Since I have two monsters in my Pendulum Zones, I can activate Second Donkey's effect, to add any Performapal monster from my deck to my hand."

The card he added was 'Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer.'  "Now, activate Pendulum Summon!"

The same swaying movement like before between the monsters in the Pendulum Zones activated, showing once again the scales of the two monsters, 3 and 8.  The monsters summoned were Performapals BubbleBowwow and Sculphobat Joker from the Extra Deck, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon from the Extra Deck, all in attack mode, and Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer from Yuya's hand in defense mode.

"What?!  That's impossible!  You can Pendulum Summon monsters from you hand, AND Extra Deck?!" Yusei was shocked at what he was seeing from Yuya.

"That's right.  Now I activate my Pendulum Sorcerer's effect.  By destroying the two cards in my Pendulum Zones, I can add two Performapal monsters from my deck to my hand."  He did so, adding Performapals Springoose and Sleight-Hand Magician to his hand.

"Next, I tribute Performapal Second Donkey, to special summon, Performapal Sleight-Hand Magician to the field."

The Second Donkey disappeared, and the Sleight-Hand Magician took its' place.  "I can special summon Performapal Sleight-Hand Magician, simply by tributing a Performapal monster that isn't a Pendulum monster.  Now I activate my Sleight-Hand Magician's effect, to discard the card from my hand, and destroy your Stardust Charged Warrior!"

"Oh, no!" Yusei Exclaimed, as he Stardust Charged Warrior was destroyed.

"Now your life points are WIDE open!" Yuya said happily.  "Performapal Sleight-Hand Magician, attack Yusei directly and finish Yusei off!"

But Yusei wouldn't let this duel end this way.  "I activate, Stardust Re-Spark!  Since your Sleight-Hand Magician's attack points are greater than my Life Points, this card negates your attack and lets me draw a card.  "Then, I special summon, Stardust Dragon from my Extra Deck!  COME FORTH, STARDUST DRAGON"

The Stardust Dragon appeared before the crowd and the duelists, roaring as it prepared for battle.  

"Your Stardust Dragon is the only thing standing between me and victory, and my Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon is just as strong!" Yuya exclaimed.  "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, destroy Yusei's Stardust Dragon!"

"Hold it right there, Yuya."  Yusei said confidently.  "I activate, Scrap-Iron Scarecrow!  Just like before, this card negates your attack, and then returns face down.  Your other monsters are all weaker than my Stardust Dragon, so my life points have survived your Pendulum Summon."

"I set one card face down, and end my turn." Yuya said, disappointed that his attack failed.

Copper raised an eyebrow at the names of the monsters Yuya had, and said to the group with him, "I'll be honest, the names of the monsters that Yuya have are a little weirder than most other monster names.  Maybe it's just me."  

@@DwhitetheGamer, @, @@Dynamo Pad,

Ticktock had got really into this fight, so much so that everything else had just gone dull, to Ticktock it was like a black void with only him Yusei, Yuya and there monsters. Ticktock had got his notebook out and began making notes at light speed, so much so that he didn't notice three duel cards (that were separate from his deck) fall from his waist coat onto the floor, these cards were all Xyz cards specifically Digvorzhak king of heavy industry, Wind-up Arsenal Zenmaioh and a number card, Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech.

Edited by Skylord Nexus

@@Skylord Nexus@@DwhitetheGamer@

Dynamo smiled at the young mare. "It's nice to meet you Rosalia. You can just call me Dynamo, mister makes me sound old." Dynamo chuckled to himself as he rubbed a hoof through his mane. Dynamo's eyes widened a bit at Rosalia's deck. "Did you say Madolche? I've heard of those cards. They are all cute little sweets and dessert cards, or something like that. The look so cool and the theme is all about treats and the sugar rush!" Dynamo yelled in excitement as he raised a hoof in the air. He blushed in embarrassment at what he did and chuckled. "Sorry about that, but those are really cool cards. Getting an invite to the tournament shows that you are an amazing duelist. Winning a local tournament helps as well that you have what it takes."

Dynamo watched as the pink mare was lost in thought, going over strategies with the pendulum cards. He smiled at the young duelist going over more and more new strategies. He watched as she turned to face him, only to notice and be shocked at seeing Yugi. Dynamo couldn't help but chuckle at her antics and replied, "Yup that's Yugi Moto. I've only heard about him today since I've been only dueling for about three months now. I play an Xyx deck that focuses on Utopia and other monsters. I've been looking into making another deck, but I'm not sure what. I'm hoping this duel can help give me some answers."

Dynamo looked back at the duel and was shocked to see all of Yuya's monsters back again. He found it was crazy that Pendulum summoning could bring the Pendulum monsters back from the extra deck. It looked like the duel was back to square one, until he saw Stardust Charge Warrior get destroyed right on the spot. He had a worried look upon his face as he thought Yusei was back in trouble again. When he saw Yusei bring Stardust Dragon out, he was both relieved and amazed at the synchro dragon that appeared. "That dragon looks awesome. I wish I could have a card like that." He said as he wondered what other synchro cards existed. He heard what Copper had said and had a neutral expression on his muzzle before smiling. "Yuya's monsters may have weird names, but they are pretty cool. They give off that vibe of performance and a circus sort of feel to it. It seems to fit Yuya's style of dueling pretty well."  

• Brohoof 1

@@DwhitetheGamer, @@Dynamo Pad,

Agririon was right, then... what we view as entertainment can be seen in different dimensions as having actually happened.

She paused, shaking in anticipation, before taking a breath and attempting to calm down. "Oh... um... yeah, Madolche is about sugar and sweets..." She paused as she thought about his deck type. "Wow, so you actually have a deck kinda similar to me! I was considering adding other XYZ monsters into my deck, but I couldn't make them work well with Puddingcess, who needs a clean graveyard to work to her fullest potential..." 

"But I look up to Yugi. He won a world tournament and then dueled against Maximilian Pegasus, the person who created Yu-Gi-Oh himself- and won, despite what everyone said! He's even harnessed the Exodia cards once. And he..." Rosalia paused, before quietly continuing. "... he even gave his prize money for his best friend's sister's surgery. Something that I can... personally relate to." She glanced at the embroidered hospital gown she enjoyed wearing before sighing. "But... I'm just a fan. It's not like he would ever-"

"Hi, there. Yeah, it me, Yugi."

Omigosh omigosh omigosh omigosh...

She curtsied to him while nervously giggling... "Hello, Mister Moto, sir... are you enjoying Equestria so far?"

@@Dynamo Pad@@@Skylord Nexus,

Yugi smiled at Rosalia.  "Equestria's a great place, and the ponies here are nice.  I witnessed some awesome duels here, like Copper against Kaiba, who both have Blue Eyes decks, as well as a tag duel."

Copper nodded at Dynamo for his response to the name of the cards Yuya had.  "I can see that.  I think that they're cool in their own form."

Then he looked over at Ticktock, who was busy taking notes, then looked at the cards that were dropped because of it.  Seeing that he was focused on the duel, he gave the note-taking pony a heavy tap on the shoulder.  "Hey, you dropped some cards."  He pointed down to them, so that he could see.

Back to the duel, it was Yusei's turn and he drew a card.  "You may have more monsters on your field, Yuya, but as long as I have Stardust Dragon on mine, I'm still in this.  I activate my face-down card, Graceful Revival.   I bet you remember Tuning Ware, which lets me draw a card every time it's used to Synchro Summon.  Graceful Revival brings it back to the field."

The purple portal returned, and Tuning Ware returned.  Yusei wasn't nearly done.  "Next I activate Jet Synchron's effect.  By discarding a card from my hand, I can special summon it back to the field."

He discarded his Rush Warrior and Jet Synchron appeared before the crowd.  "But that's not all, Yuya.  I activate the effect of my Rush Warrior.  By banishing it from my graveyard, I get to return any synchron monster from my graveyard to my hand."

He banished Rush Warrior and brought back his Synchron carrier.  "Now I summon Synchron Carrier.  Next, I tune Jet Synchron, Tuning Ware and Synchron Carrier, to Synchro summon a Tuner Synchro, Accel Synchro!"

The Accel Synchro appeared to the field in same way as the other Synchro monsters did, and at the side of Stardust Dragon.  Yuya was impressed.  "So it's a Tuner, AND a Synchro?  That is facinating!"

"It is." Yusei replied.  "Now I draw one card thanks to the effect of Tuning Ware.  Next I activate the effect of my Accel Synchro.  By sending Turbo Synchron to the graveyard from my deck, I decrease Accel Synchron's level by one.  Now Stardust Dragon, attack and destroy Yuya's Performapal Sculphobat Joker!"

The Sculphobat Joker was sent to the Extra Deck after the attack, but Yusei wasn't finished.  "It's over, Yuya.  I activate, Limit Overdrive!  This card lets me combine a Synchro Tuner and a Non-Tuner Synchro to summon a monster whose level equals the levels of both monsters.  I combine Stardust Dragon and Accel Synchro to summon my ultimate monster, STARDUST SIFR DIVINE DRAGON!"

Once again, the Synchro Summon play went through, and Stardust Dragon's evolved form, Stardust Sifr Divine Dragon, took both monsters' places.

(I'm going to stop here.  To see how the rest of the duel played out, go to this link.)

"I can't believe I lost." Yuya stated, disappointed at the outcome of his duel with Yusei.

"Believe it." Yusei replied.

"I really could've used some action cards, but I couldn't find any." Yuya continued.

"*phew* That was a tough duel, Yuya, and I bet it was just as entertaining as a high-speed Turbo duel."

Yuya nodded.  "You're right, Yusei.  All that matters is that the audience enjoyed it.  I'm gonna keep practicing my dueling skills, so I can master all sorts of new strategies.  And then... I wanna rematch."

"I'm looking forward to it." Yusei replied.  They both shook hands, and the crowd applauded the duel.

@@DwhitetheGamer, @@Dynamo Pad, @,

As Copper poked Ticktock, Ticktock jumped back with a yelp to see Copper. Ticktock glanced at the cards for a second then tried to find them in his waist coat to find that those were indeed his cards. "Oh yes thank you i'll be taking those back now thank you!" Ticktock quickly grabbed the three cards from the ground and used his magic to pull Copper closer to his so he could whisper something to him although it was more like a snarl "Now did you see what cards they were?"

Edited by Skylord Nexus

@@Skylord Nexus@@DwhitetheGamer@

Dynamo was amazed at how Madolches worked and was happy someone else used Xyz cards. "In a way, I guess we do have a similarity in deck types. My deck focuses on Utopia, but has other Xyz monsters to help in certain situations. I didn't know some of the Madolche cards had unique abilities to make them function to their fullest potential. I know what you mean. After seeing this duel I think I can really look up to Yusei. The way he plays his cards almost feels like the way I would play Utopia. Summoning out a team of monsters and combining to form Xyz monsters. That's pretty cool and surprising on how he defeated the creator of duel monsters. The way he gave his money to his best friend shows that he's both an expert duelist and a true friend at heart." Dynamo smiled as he looked up to Yugi with respect. 

Looking back at the duel, Yusei and Yuya were pulling out all the stops. When he saw Yusei summon out his strongest monster, Dynamo was left in shock and awe at the dragon that had appeared. He felt his legs give out and he fell to the ground as he just kept staring at the synchro dragon. As the duel finally reached it's conclusion, Dynamo found his bearings and stood back up, clapping his hooves like there was no tomorrow. After everypony stopped cheering, he decided to go over to the two duelists to talk to them. As he reached the area Yusei and Yuya dueled, he replied, "That duel was amazing! I've never seen monsters and strategies quite like that before. I've got to say Yuya, the way you entertained the crowd was spectacular. The smile never left my muzzle. I also have to thank you Yusei and you as well Yuya. I was having a bit of trouble earlier and felt indecisive. I wanted to build another deck that would compliment the one I have now. After watching this duel I think I finally found my answer. So again, thank you both so much for everything." He said as he bowed before the two duelists with a grateful smile on his muzzle.

@@DwhitetheGamer, @@Dynamo Pad, @@Skylord Nexus,

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself..." She stopped, thinking of something else to say, before simply beaming at Yugi and turning back towards the duel.

As it finished, Rosalia watched and faced the now-empty battlegrounds, a soft smile on her face as she quietly watched the two duelists from afar. Turning around, she was about to depart with the crowd before she stopped and turned towards Dynamo, who was discussing the duel with the two duelists. She stood nearby and waited for a break in the conversation before speaking. "Mister Dynamo! Would you like to Duel or participate in a Match with me? I'd love to see what I'm up against in the competition... and you said you were interested in my cards. Oh, and the field's empty now, too, since the previous duel's over!"

@@@Dynamo Pad@@Skylord Nexus, @@Contrast]/b]

Copper looked surprised when he was pulled in and asked what cards they were, to which he shook his head at Ticktock.  "I only took a quick look at them.  I didn't see what kind of cards they were.  You need to be careful doing that, though, because somepony might steal your cards."

Meanwhile, Yusei and Yuya looked quizzically at Dynamo, but recovered, and Yuya said, "Thanks for the compliment, my little pony.  Nothing's more fun than seeing smiles on our audience's faces.

"That's right, Yuya." Yusei said.  "As long as the audience had fun, we duelists have fun."

They then noticed another pony come up to Dynamo and ask for a duel, to which they smiled at each other.  "Looks like the entertainment isn't over yet.  Let's give them some space and see how they duel."

"Exactly what I was thinking."  Yusei said, then they stepped back to the crowd and waited for them to start.

@@DwhitetheGamer, @, @@Dynamo Pad,

Ticktock quickly shook his head and pet go of Copper "Well yeah i know someone might try to steal them, that's why i keep them seperate from my deck, these are probably the forth, third and second most powerful cards i possess, the problem is i've always been rather hesitant to put them in my deck, what if someone does try to steal them?" Ticktock then regained his composure completely "Well I guess I should also apologise for grabbing you like that... sorry."

Edited by Skylord Nexus

@@DwhitetheGamer@@@Skylord Nexus

Dynamo smiled and was happy at how the two duelists cared about having fun. "Your welcome Yuya. I hope I get to have a fun duel like that one day." Dynamo heard his name being addressed and turned to see who it was. He found out it was Rosalia asking him if he wanted to duel her. He closed his eyes to contemplate on what to do. He then opened his eyes and smiled while replying, "Okay Rosalia, you've got yourself a duel. I just got to go get my duel disk because I left it at home. I promise I'll be right back." He ran a hoof through his mane and blushed in embarrassment. He then turned the other direction and ran for home. 

Rosalia smiled as she walked towards the field, Duel Disk unfolding as she quietly separated her Extra Deck from her Main deck, placing it in the area ready for it before casually shuffling her deck. "Alright, friends, it's our first game against tournament competitors. Let's do our best, guys!" She carefully stepped to the aligned position on the ground and awaited Dynamo's return with his Duel Disk.

After running for a good few minute, Dynamo finally made it back to his home. He went inside and headed for his room. He searched around for a bit and after a few minutes, he finally found his duel disc. It was a standard duel disc, but it's colors were a primary purple, and other colors with blue and orange. After making sure he had everything he left his room and exited his house. He raced right back to the main crowd in Ponyville. He began to get a little tired as he had been running most of the time and didn't stop for a break. He finally found the crowd and was about to call out to the others when he tripped on his hooves. He stumbled forward and slid face first to his position on the dueling field. He slowly lifted his head and raised one hoof into the air, before replying, "Am I safe or am I out coach? Please don't take me out of the game." 

He dropped his head to the ground to pull himself together. After gathering his bearings, he stood up and dusted himself off. He checked his duel disc to make sure it was in working order. After inspecting it, he was set to go. "Haha sorry about that you guys. I'm okay and the duel disc is okay too. Now duel disc on!" Dynamo set his main deck into the duel disc and it began to auto shuffle for him. After that was completed, the duel disc began to turn on and he drew his five cards. "I'm ready when you are, Rosalia. Let's have a good duel, no matter what. Game on!" He exclaimed as his life points were set to 8000.

@@Dynamo Pad,

Rosalia nodded as Dynamo drew his cards, following it up with five cards of her own. "Best of luck to you as well, sir."

Looking down, she mentally groaned. While not the worst hand, per say, it wasn't the best. At least she had a trap, and she happened to draw Madolche Ticket- an essential piece of the combo. She stretched her neck, considering her options, before simply stating, "I place one card face down, and end my turn."

The trap would allow her to survive the first attack, should it come, and it might give her a clear advantage turn three, but for now, she merely waited, seeing what the power of his deck would come to be.

Dynamo used his magic to levitate the cards and see what he had. He was able to Xyz summon on his first turn, but he wanted to test the waters before rushing in. He watched as Rosalia placed a face down card and ended. He didn't like the feeling of that face down card, but decided to see where play it safe.

"It's my turn. I draw!" Dynamo yelled as he drew his card. It was 'Heroic Challenger - Thousand Blades.' This card would help him if the situation called upon it, but for now, he would build up a good defense. "I set one monster in defense mode and one card face down. That ends my turn."

@@Dynamo Pad@, @Skylord Nexus

Copper watched as the duel started.  He saw that both players were playing it safe for now, and he knew that there was going to be something big happening later in the duel.  His thought process began to kick in as he contemplated ways to beat both of their decks as they went on.

@@DwhitetheGamer, @@Dynamo Pad, @,

Ticktock watched as the duel between Dynamo and Rosalia began, after the first couple of turns Ticktock went into thinking about what the two's tactics were, "Hmm, it's possible that they are both testing the water so get a sense of what they are up against, Dynamo's monster is possibly something to counteract his opponents spell or trap card or to possibly build up a good defence. Now with this mare, she played a single card face down possibly meaning it is meant to defend her while she gets some monsters out, on the flip side though it could be something to deal with a monster, she may have been trying to bait Dynamo out and then take one of his stronger monsters out of play, nether the less the only way to know for sure is to let the duel continue."

@@Skylord Nexus@@DwhitetheGamer, @@Dynamo Pad,

Rosalia drew her card. Mmh... Chouxvalier... She paused for a moment, considering her options. She'd have to play the combo she had. While not flashy, it gave her board presence. Plus, she needed to get rid of the face-down card. That was just asking for an easy Xyz Summon.

"I Normal Summon 'Madolche Mewfeuille," she stated, smiling as a small, pink kitten sitting on a puzzle piece-shaped pastry appeared in a flash of light. "I then activate it's effect- upon being Normal Summoned, I may Special Summon any Madolche monster in my hand onto the field. The monster I Special Summon is... Madolche Messengelato, in Attack mode!"

In a second flash, a young, sharply dressed man with green hair, leaped forwards from the card, his puzzle piece made out of a simple wafer cookie and featuring an intricate mailbox. Messengelato then proceeded to pull from his pocket a letter, which he deposited in the mailbox. A card stuck out of Rosalia's deck- Madolche Chateau. "Messengelato's effect allows me to obtain one 'Madolche' Spell Card from my deck, and add it to my hand." After shuffling her deck and rearranging her hand, she smiled. "I now play two Spell Cards- Madolche Chateau, which increases my monster's attack and defense, and Madolche Ticket- a special card that will help me get my combos in play that much faster now." As she did so, the arena sprung up into a candy-and-whipped cream landscape- almost as if the entire place was now sitting on a cake. The Chateau sprung up on the left side, between the two sides of the field. Now," Rosalia said, "Messengelato, attack that face-down card! Let us see what you are hiding!"

It was a Tin Goldfish- 2000 DEF- and was summarily destroyed by a well-swung message bag shattering the facedown card. "And now you have nothing left to defend yourself for now. Go, Mewfeuille! Direct attack!"

As 1000 life points ticked away from Dynamo's total, the cat very numbly crossed the candy-coated field just in time to launch herself in a clumsy headbutt towards Dynamo. Nothing happened- this wasn't a Shadow Duel or anything of the like- but it was a cute effect, nonetheless.

"With that, I end my turn... Let's go, Mister Dynamo! Do you have anything that'll save you from a message bag to the head? I'd hate for it to be over this soon."

Dynamo watched as Rosalia summoned a little cat and was able to bring out another monster to join it. While he wanted to stop and admire these cool cards, he was still in a duel and he couldn't let his guard down. He narrowed his eyes as she played her combo spell cards. 'So now it begins. I just hope I can get around that somehow. This won't be easy.' He thought to himself as he saw her get ready to enter her battle step. Her Messengelato destroyed his tin goldfish and he felt bad for his monster, but couldn't feel bad for long. He saw her Mewfeuille headbutted Dynamo, causing his life points to drop to 7000. He shook off the damage as it didn't hurt him that much.

"I got a lot of monsters ready for you to meet. I promise to not disappoint you, Rosalia. It's my turn. I draw!" Dynamo drew his next card, seeing as it was a trap. He could use this for later if he was in a bind. For now, he needed to level the playing field. "From my hand I activate the spell card known as Instant Fusion!" As he did so, a ramen cup, with the word "Fusion" on it appeared. "By paying 1000 life points, I'm allowed to summon a level 5 or lower fusion monster from my extra deck. The catch is it can't attack and is destroyed at the end of the turn." As he said this, Dynamo's life points dropped by another 1000, lowering him to 6000. The ramen cup then opened and smoke and steam began to fume from it. "I special summon, Elder Entity Norden!" A human riding a horse driven chariot while holding a golden trident appeared.

"Now I activate Norden's effect. He allows me to summon a level 4 or lower monster from my graveyard and back to the field. You haven't forgotten my tin goldfish, have you?" Dynamo's graveyard started to shine a bright light, as the tin goldfish revived onto his field. "Next I activate my face down card known as Xyz Change Tactics. I'll explain what that does later. For now, with my two level 4 monsters, I build the overlay network! I Xyz summon number 39: Utopia!" The two monsters on his field became beams of light and plunged into a swirling dark vortex, that appeared from the ground. The vortex exploded and a white metal angel appeared. "Now my spell card activates. Whenever I summon a "Utopia" Xyz monster, I can pay 500 life points and draw a card." As his life points decreased he drew his card. His eyes widened in surprise as he drew what he needed. "Perfect. Now I activate the card I just drew. It's known as Mystical Space Typhoon. This allows me to destroy one spell or trap on the field. Now say goodbye to your facedown card!" He said as a small cyclone headed for Rosalia's facedown card. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@@Dynamo Pad@@@Skylord Nexus,

Copper was deep in thought, seeing how the duel was playing out before him.  When Instant Fusion was played, he finally figured out his Galaxy Eyes deck and why Utopia and Utopia the Lightning was with the deck.  'I'll be able to call Utopia, Utopia Ray, and Utopia the Lightning to the field with Instant Fusion, and the Fusion Monsters that I have, as long as I have more than 1000 Life Points.  This can play out perfectly once I'm able to XYZ Summon with them.'

Once Utopia was on the field, Yuma was excited, as he punched the air with his fist.  "Alright!  That's my favorite number!  It helped us out in a lot of situations back in our dimension!"

Yugi wasn't surprised, but he felt that Dynamo might regret losing that many Life Points after two turns.  He turned to Ticktock.  "I have a feeling that if Rosalia plays her cards right, Dynamo might lose, but there may be a chance for him to get back into the duel after how many Life Points he lost."