Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whats your favourite PMV?

Barpy

I've seen just like 4 already from me being brony for 6 days, so idk much and i wanna see some of your favourites you post  :please:

I like this one from the few i watched  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

Hello @Burpy~

I'm moving this to Recommendations, as that location seems to be a more suited to the theme of this topic. ;)

Have a great day!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I already posted a few of my favorite PMVs here, but that was before I discovered this one. I'm posting the Vimeo link because YouTube muted it for copyright reasons.

Never before have I watched a PMV that fit its song quite as well as this one. The editing is fantastic! It loosely follows the narrative of Sleepless In Ponyville and is set to the song There There (The Bony King Of Nowhere) by Radiohead.

Truly a masterpiece imo. I remember when I watched it for the first time, I was so amazed by how smoothly this pmv went, the animations, the transitions... Awesome PMV :wub:

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Some things I've always liked to watch from the fandom are Pony Music Videos or PMVs. It involves basically taking a song that may work well with FiM and editing in clips from the show to correspond with the lyrics. I would love to see right here what your favourites are and also, better yet, what song you would like to see made into a PMV. Now, I have no editing skills at all but if anypony is willing to make some based on requests, that'll be great. :laugh:

*Note: I didn't really know where to put this on the forums. I have it here for the moment but if an administrator wants to move it over to somewhere more FiM related, please feel free. :please:*

We'll start with some of my favourites:

As for songs I would like to see converted into a PMV, I was listening to this one earlier and I think it would it would work really well. :mlp_yeehaa:

Now it's your turn. Post your favourite PMVs right here for us all to listen to, and/or your requests for a song that someone more talented than me can make into a PMV. :mlp_smile: Enjoy!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ah, nostalgia trip time... although maybe not technically a pmv, as it's not even a minute long, it is definitely still an excellent combination of two of my favorite things: drum & bass, and ponies

the song is Shellshock, by Noisia, featuring Foreign Beggars

3 hours ago, Bakugou is my Man said:

@TomDaBombMLP
Moving to Recommendations and Appreciation and merging with an existing thread regarding the same topic.

Yeeeeah, I made that one a while ago. :twi: I don't really know what I was thinking, to be honest. :sealed: Thank you for letting me know. :ooh:

• 3 weeks later...