Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Offering lovely writing/traditional art for OC art!

balancedblujay

Hi! I recently joined these forums so I'm just browsing the sections. :D

I am a writer- mostly a poet / songwriter. If you would like examples of poetry and songs, please message me as I don't have them all in one spot. :( I also love to sketch- primarily cats, humans, and ponies. I have examples below..

ezimba19466779572200.pngezimba19466731593600.pngezimba19466711152600.png

In return, I would love to have any art featuring my OC, Blue Raven. If you can make a cutie mark of a blue feather with the yin-yang symbol, that would be great <3

blueraven_by_ayla_puzzleddreamer-dacz4u8

• Brohoof 1

Hi! I recently joined these forums so I'm just browsing the sections. :D

I am a writer- mostly a poet / songwriter. If you would like examples of poetry and songs, please message me as I don't have them all in one spot. :( I also love to sketch- primarily cats, humans, and ponies. I have examples below..

sig-4626839.ezimba19466779572200.pngsig-4626839.ezimba19466731593600.pngsig-4626839.ezimba19466711152600.png

In return, I would love to have any art featuring my OC, Blue Raven. If you can make a cutie mark of a blue feather with the yin-yang symbol, that would be great <3

sig-4626839.blueraven_by_ayla_puzzleddre

So I did this as a rough for your cutie mark you wanted: cutiemark_zpsbs0xm0og.png

I'll draw your oc in exchange for my oc! :)

References

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Sounds good! I'll get on it after I finish the one for somebody else on these forums :3

So I did this as a rough for your cutie mark you wanted: sig-4629323.cutiemark_zpsbs0xm0og.png

This is lovely!!! <3 Do you want anything for it or?

Here! Also tried to create the cutie mark.

sig-4631016.blue_raven___bluejay_oc_by_0

Oh wow, that is also lovely o.o <3 Are you wanting anything for it?

I'll make it more render with no background so u can use it,  and clean it up a bit.   Nah, i did it to be nice for once :-P