Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

3 Brothers, One King,

IsraelYabuki

One fine morning, it all started like any other morning for the young rogue prince. With his older brother's big coronation of finally becoming the new king of Rogue Mountain, he stared quietly outside his bedroom window with a heartwarming smile. "It's finally come to pass." he thinks to himself. Eternal Flames decides to get ready while his younger brother is preparing the for the big ceremony as well. As Eternal is dressing himself, he thinks "I wonder what it truly means to be a worthy king? To be a worthy king, I'd have to earn that privilage." With a shake of his head, he finishes readying himself for Blue Blaze's coronation. Eternal walks towards the master bedroom where his father is also wide awake and ready to go. Eternal approaches his father and says "Father, may I ask you a question?" His father replies "Sure son, what is it you want to ask me?" "You see, Blue Blaze's coronation got me thinking: What does it mean to be a king? Have you ever asked yourself that question?" With a chuckle, his father replied "I asked myself the very same question when I was your age. So here's what my father told me: To be a king, you must always be loyal to those around you, and inspire the citizens to stand together with you as a family. Each and every pony has a life that's a blessing. Once one has become king, they must bare that power and responability." With a smile, Eternal hugged his father and decided to head towards his older brother's room. There he wasn't expecting his older brother to be in shambles. "Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!" He says, pacing the room anxiously. "Blue Blaze, what's wrong? You ok bro?"

"Not now, Eternal, I need to concentrate on how I'll greet my subjects!" He says anxioously. "Hey, what's the problem-o, big bro?" Heat Wave asks as he happily walks in. "Blue Blaze is cracking under the pressure and I think he needs some words of encouragement." Eternal explains. So Eternal approaches Blue Blaze and says to him "Now take it easy, bro. You have to loosen up and try to think positive, come on. Heat Wave and I have faith in you. Dad has faith, even the citizens have faith in you as well.

TO BE CONTINUED...

• Brohoof 2