Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

-Spectra's Art Trade shop!- (Open)

SpectraDust

HELLO EVERYPONY!

Welcome to my art trade shop! ^^

Rules:

1) I'll accepted any and all art, you don't need to post examples of past work, I'll accept any art! 

2) You draw one pony, I'll draw one pony. You draw two, I'll draw two. Max ponies per picture is three! 

3) You can request an art trade how many times you want, when you want! There is no limit!

4) Art trades get priority over my request shop! ;)

5) I'll start on your half as soon as you request, but I'll only post it once you post my half! 

6) Please state if you want a specific pose. If you don't, I'll pick for you.

7) Same with backgrounds. Please say if you do want a background, I can do VERY simple backgrounds. If you don't want a background, I'll make the image transparent.

Alrighty! Enough rules, on to the trades!~ 

Examples of my work can be found on my Deviant Art - http://spectradust.deviantart.com/

Don't have art supplies? Don't want to do an art trade? No problem! I also have a request shop - https://mlpforums.com/topic/155403-spectras-request-shop-closed/#entry4627948but keep in mind slots are limited there and trades get first priority! 

For my half of the trades, I have two OCs you can chose from. 

Spectra Dust - http://i.imgur.com/ffc6Mso.png

Misty Night - http://i.imgur.com/6amciMX.png 

(I may add more of my OCs at a later date.)

SLOTS! (They are unlimited, but it's easier for me to keep track.)

Edited by SpectraDust
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well i claim first trade!  MAHAHAHHA!  Any who,  i mostly just do graphics like wallpapers/icons/banners/sigs and can make a pony now and than!

Wallpapers: http://www.theotaku.com/wallpapers/artist/mikamckeena

DA: http://mikamckeena.deviantart.com/gallery/

Okie dokie! ^^ I really love your wallpapers! So for my half, could you do a wallpaper with Rainbow Dash with a night background. (Like the Luna one you did.) 

And for your half, just say which pony / OC you'd like to draw and I'll get right on it! :D

Edited by SpectraDust

outline sounds good!  And what would you like me to do for your half of the trade?         

I was hoping you might do a pic of my SongLyric,  maybe running and looking happy in the moment: songlyric_zpsa5wrrntn.png

I need to look up some brushes for the wallpaper :-P

• Brohoof 1

I was hoping you might do a pic of my SongLyric,  maybe running and looking happy in the moment: sig-4630327.songlyric_zpsa5wrrntn.png

I need to look up some brushes for the wallpaper :-P

I can certainly do that!  :)  I'll get started on it ASAP!  :D

• Brohoof 1

I can certainly do that!  :)  I'll get started on it ASAP!  :D

No rush,  its going to take me a week on the wallpaper,  finding a layout is what kills me in the tiny details or color,  or shading or small things in how they look.... :-o

Okie dokie! ^^ I really love your wallpapers! So for my half, could you do a wallpaper with Rainbow Dash with a night background. (Like the Luna one you did.) 

And for your half, just say which pony / OC you'd like to draw and I'll get right on it! :D

So I cant repeat the luna wallpaper but doing ur wallpaper got me on a new idea of trying,  its still rainbow dash themed!

• Brohoof 1

dashone_zpsslmit4gc.png

Well i did stars and thought of maybe like a constellations theme.   Might make some changes but thought to show yah 80 percent done.

Okay! I look forward to seeing it! :D

So I change things up a bit more from the one i posted:dashtwo_zps3gg5gcmx.png

I deemed down the brights over all of the stars and dash to give it a more looking at star feeling and added in some background ones like dots given that's how they are in deal life.  I kept the moon bright and took out the stream of stars on the bottem to kinda clean it up a bit.

• Brohoof 1

sig-4637509.dashone_zpsslmit4gc.png  Well i did stars and thought of maybe like a constellations theme.   Might make some changes but thought to show yah 80 percent done.So I change things up a bit more from the one i posted:dashtwo_zps3gg5gcmx.png I deemed down the brights over all of the stars and dash to give it a more looking at star feeling and added in some background ones like dots given that's how they are in deal life.  I kept the moon bright and took out the stream of stars on the bottem to kinda clean it up a bit.

Looks absolutely fantastic!! :D Thank you! And your half of the trade is very nearly finished, I've just got the shading to do. It's quite late for me now, so I can't finish it now. But I'll get it done and posted first thing tommorw!

• Brohoof 1

Looks absolutely fantastic!! :D Thank you! And your half of the trade is very nearly finished, I've just got the shading to do. It's quite late for me now, so I can't finish it now. But I'll get it done and posted first thing tommorw!

No rush, i kinda wanted to give you something different if anything for the art u are doing!   If u need something done like this again or a sig or banner, ill do it for free.  :-P

Also to let u know, i plan on putting this on my DA if thats ok?

No rush, i kinda wanted to give you something different if anything for the art u are doing!   If u need something done like this again or a sig or banner, ill do it for free.  :-P

Also to let u know, i plan on putting this on my DA if thats ok?

Your half is done! :D 

I added a background because I want to start working on my background skills, because in all fairness...I'm not very good at doing backgrounds! :P

wXgJ23r.png

A transparent version is also available - http://i.imgur.com/BDsDDdM.png 

I hope you like it! ^^ If anything needs changing, just let me know and I'd be happy to do so!

And of course you can upload the wallpaper to DA, I also plan to upload my part is that's alright! :) 

I love it!   Its a very Songlyric like pic!  

Your half is done! :D

I added a background because I want to start working on my background skills, because in all fairness...I'm not very good at doing backgrounds! :P

sig-4638493.wXgJ23r.png

A transparent version is also available - http://i.imgur.com/BDsDDdM.png 

I hope you like it! ^^ If anything needs changing, just let me know and I'd be happy to do so!

And of course you can upload the wallpaper to DA, I also plan to upload my part is that's alright! :)

• Brohoof 1

Hey Dust,  up for a trade again?

Yep! I Can most definitely do that! :D

I was thinking of having two of my ocs looking at the other as if about to kiss or admit their feelings to the other.   What would u want in trade? :pout:

I was thinking of having two of my ocs looking at the other as if about to kiss or admit their feelings to the other.   What would u want in trade? :pout:

Yep sounds good! I'd defiantly want to do the trade! :)

Yep sounds good! I'd defiantly want to do the trade! :)

well what kind of graphic :love: ?

Edited by Tao

(edited)

well what kind of graphic :love: ?

Hmm. Do you think you could do a wallpaper (or anything really.) Involving The Wonderbolts? It might be too much to do all three main ponies, so if it is, just Spitfire in her Wonderbolt's uniform would be ideal. You can do whatever style you want with it! And whatever background you feel fits!  :squee:

And could I get a reference of the two ponies you want?   :-P

Edited by SpectraDust

Hmm. Do you think you could do a wallpaper (or anything really.) Involving The Wonderbolts? It might be too much to do all three main ponies, so if it is, just Spitfire in her Wonderbolt's uniform would be ideal. You can do whatever style you want with it! And whatever background you feel fits!  :squee:

Spitfire it is!   I start back up at my seasonal job this week so it might be a bit of time to let u know!

Songlyric: http://i.imgur.com/jKpwIfp.png

Rune:http://i.imgur.com/NDIzUyE.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I'm slowly working on the trade,   started back at my main job this week at the collage (i gave them two weeks notice) and been doing some 12 hour days..