Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Equestrian Prisoners [OOC]

FanOfManyShows

@@Lloyd

Oooh looks entertaining ^^ May I be involved?

PRISONER #: 80085

NAME: Void Crawler

SPECIES: Changeling

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: In my Signature ^^

CRIME: Violent savaging and attacking of several ponies, impersonation of important figures

SENTENCE: 15 years without parole, 30 years maximum 

Edited by Handsome Changeling

@@Handsome Changeling, Well, your OC being a changeling, he'll have a magic inhibitor, so he can't shapeshift or use magic.

@@Snuggle Fiend, Since your character is a unicorn, they will also have a magic inhibitor as well.

And yes, you can both join, in case what I said earlier didn't hint at that.

@@LeftDuality, Oh well since their both ponies sure you can join. If you have any questions on how gaurds should act, you can ask me.

@@Lloyd

Maybe...I was thinking Lee (link in signature) but I haven't read over his bio in a while. Been about a year actually I think. I need to read over it and make sure it's all grammatically correct and makes sense 'n stuff. 

Or! I could use one of my guards? Paladin. A night guard. 

Edited by Trevor Bright

@@Trevor Bright, Sure you could join in with Lee, just use the prisoner submission sheet on the first page.

And with the guard, you can use him as well, even though he isn't actually from this section of the RP boards. You could also use that Darkwing one as well, since it seems like they'd go well together as a pair of gaurds patrolling the prison.

You may join with either of them, just try to make Lee an submission sheet, and use the newly created one for Paladin, for gaurds.

Edited by Lloyd

@@Trevor Bright, Sure you could join in with Lee, just use the prisoner submission sheet on the first page.

And with the guard, you can use him as well, even though he isn't actually from this section of the RP boards. You could also use that Darkwing one as well, since it seems like they'd go well together as a pair of gaurds patrolling the prison.

You may join with either of them, just try to make Lee an submission sheet, and use the newly created one for Paladin, for gaurds.

Okay! Thanks! I'll get on that. Right now I'm exhausted so I need some rest, but I'll see about doing it when I wake up :D

@, This is a bit of a long shot but figured I'd ask anyway... what about your character Lord Senvious being my character Diego's father? His father dropped out of the reckoning before he was born; since your character is a time traveller, then that would make sense. Would make for some interesting RPing...

@, This is a bit of a long shot but figured I'd ask anyway... what about your character Lord Senvious being my character Diego's father? His father dropped out of the reckoning before he was born; since your character is a time traveller, then that would make sense. Would make for some interesting RPing...

Would be interesting. To be honest I'd certainly be up to it. 

• Brohoof 1

@, Cool! :) To make things easier, here's the profile of Diego's mother, Shadow Star: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shadow-star-r3239(doesn't have to be marriage, that's only an expression!) And to save you having to look it up, Diego: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/diego-r2274

• Brohoof 1

@, Cool! :) To make things easier, here's the profile of Diego's mother, Shadow Star: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shadow-star-r3239(doesn't have to be marriage, that's only an expression!) And to save you having to look it up, Diego: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/diego-r2274

Thanks, looks good. Make it somehow be brought up in character and we will go from there  :P

• Brohoof 1

@, Maybe Senvious could recognise Diego, cuz he resembles his mother a lot? Like, ask if he knows a mare named Shadow Star?

Maybe have Diego follow Senvious and his 2 friends and I could make that happen?

• Brohoof 1