Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Equestrian Prisoners [OOC]

FanOfManyShows

@

Well either you do manage to escape the prison, or you're let out by parole. Considering you probably won't be around for the sentence your OCs in for.

Yes, lol. 100 years is a long time. Thank you sir.

I would imagine even if an escape happened, that wouldn't be the end of the story.

Also, how did the guard overhear Diego and Senvious when they were whispering? O_o

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

@Trixie . @reader8363 @Pripyat Pony @Trevor Bright @Snuggle Fiend @Handsome Changeling @LeftDuality @Randimaxis @TheRealFlameBlues

Okay, I hope I got everyone that has posted here, I want to make sure everyone is aware that I forgot this existed, sorry about that! :please: 

But considering the time since the last post here, I'd guess most of you forgot this existed too.

If any of you need to be dropped in with some help, consult me I'll try my best to work something out, I'll wait to make my post until then. Plus, to make sure it's not boring if there is a big prison escape, thus leaving this RP dead because there would be no prisoners left, I'll expand the universe a bit to beyond the prison, Equestria is at your hooves now, if you escape that is... Oh and royal guards would chase you, so you would have to outrun the royal guards to truly escape. Time to add this to the rules/main post!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Lloyd said:

@Trixie . @reader8363 @Pripyat Pony @Trevor Bright @Snuggle Fiend @Handsome Changeling @LeftDuality @Randimaxis @TheRealFlameBlues

Okay, I hope I got everyone that has posted here, I want to make sure everyone is aware that I forgot this existed, sorry about that! :please: 

But considering the time since the last post here, I'd guess most of you forgot this existed too.

If any of you need to be dropped in with some help, consult me I'll try my best to work something out, I'll wait to make my post until then. Plus, to make sure it's not boring if there is a big prison escape, thus leaving this RP dead because there would be no prisoners left, I'll expand the universe a bit to beyond the prison, Equestria is at your hooves now, if you escape that is... Oh and royal guards would chase you, so you would have to outrun the royal guards to truly escape. Time to add this to the rules/main post!

I wouldn't mind continuing. However I have since scrapped Lord Senvious and my old cast of OCs forever. 

7 hours ago, Lloyd said:

I wouldn't mind carrying this on, but maybe start a new topic?

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Lloyd said:

@Pripyat Pony

Well I'll need advice on where to start if I did make a new one.

Could post a reboot with the same premis in the starting post, but give other people a chance to join and existing players the choice on whether to continue with the characters they're using or post with new ones.

4 minutes ago, Pripyat Pony said:

Could post a reboot with the same premis in the starting post, but give other people a chance to join and existing players the choice on whether to continue with the characters they're using or post with new ones.

I mean, well it hasn't seen use since January. Not much of the previous roleplayers seem to be around or interested in continuing this. I'd suggest a new thread, with basically the same set up but with different characters. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

PRISONER #:006534

NAME: Dmitry Korov
SPECIES: human  (can I do that?)
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:brown eyes, brown hair, 5,9" stocky build, scar on cheek. (A little bit of back ground) Dmitry was a tank driver at the battle of Leningrad after a shot to the ammo rack the tank went up in flames and he was teleported into equestria.
CRIME:arson, assault and battery.
SENTENCE: 7 years.

Edited by Dmitry Korov
Cakes