Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pinkie Pie!

Pinkazoid

Who would you ship with the most?

(Here we go with the shipping) Hmm.... I go to say Discord :)

What's your opinion on... *ahem* Barfigh- MUSIC?

Not barfights, music.

Muuuusic.

Really?Music? I sang the first song in the show -___-

But Discord tricked you into hating your own friends. How could you ship with him after that?

Hmmm.... Friends or chocolate rain,cotton candy clouds and popcorn fields >Moves closer to Discord<

(You can access Pinkie's brain?! Well in Pinkie's brain there is no logic and almost everything is unreasonable)

(And how did this become a weird RP?, well It's fun so I will keep it going)

>Pinkie shrugs and wrestles Plasma to stop< "Hey quit that!"

What really happens in your basement?

(Cupcake's refernce if had to come up sometime)That's were Mr. Cake and Mrs. Cake keep all of they're secret ingredients silly, what did you think? That I secretly killed ponies to make them into cupcakes?

Note: In case you find any pony parts in anyplace near sugarcube corner blame the Cakes or just stop over to discuss it with me

(Cupcake's refernce if had to come up sometime)That's were Mr. Cake and Mrs. Cake keep all of they're secret ingredients silly, what did you think? That I secretly killed ponies to make them into cupcakes?

Note: In case you find any pony parts in anyplace near sugarcube corner blame the Cakes or just stop over to discuss it with me

Posted Image

Yea, somehow i feel that connecting yourself with pinkie's brain may overload your own with either such enormous amounts of logic or lack of logic that your brain may melt.

Onto the important think - How many bits do you make an hour working for Mr. and Mrs. Cake? And do you know where I can get a good paying job?

Yea, somehow i feel that connecting yourself with pinkie's brain may overload your own with such enormous amounts of logic (Since you know Pinkie is awesome and definetly the best pony ever) that your brain may melt.

Onto the important think - How many bits do you make an hour working for Mr. and Mrs. Cake? And do you know where I can get a good paying job?

They pay me good enough you know for a pony that bakes cupcakes and I make about 17 bits an hour which is really good since I only bake cupcakes and I think I said that before, a good job for you well we always accept help at sugarcube corner or you can work with Dashie but o ly if you are a pegasi because if your not you can't fly and if you can't fly you can't work with her or you can be a wonderbolt like what Dashie want's to be but you gotta be real good because Dashie is really good but she still hasn't gotten to be a wonderbolt but I think she will be one soon, so what kind of jobs do you want?
  • Brohoof 1

They pay me good enough you know for a pony that bakes cupcakes and I make about 17 bits an hour which is really good since I only bake cupcakes and I think I said that before, a good job for you well we always accept help at sugarcube corner or you can work with Dashie but o ly if you are a pegasi because if your not you can't fly and if you can't fly you can't work with her or you can be a wonderbolt like what Dashie want's to be but you gotta be real good because Dashie is really good but she still hasn't gotten to be a wonderbolt but I think she will be one soon, so what kind of jobs do you want?

I don't know o_o; I'm pretty good at music, though I haven't managed a living off it. I can also wield a chainsaw like a pro, though I have not seen any use for a chainsaw in Equestria so.... I'm basically just a pony that lacks any skill. I'm pretty quick at learning though, so if there is something needed to be done that is simple to learn I can do it. And no, unfortunately I'm no Pegasi, but a Unicorn with no special powers.

Look at either The Return of Harmony part 2 when they went after Rainbow Dash or That 1 where Rainbow Dash & Applejack had the Race of the leaves

>It`s ok Pinkie, im here for you. Discord! BEGONE!<

That's not mine silly, that's Twilight's balloon

>Pinkie stood up<

"Thanks" she said with a quick hug

(You got rid of Discord? it didn't mean I didn't like him anymore!)