Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pinkie Pie!

Pinkazoid

What is your favorite type of music?

Hmm... a better question would be what is your least favorite type of music, but... any type of music except that sad depressing songs or the boring songs, and my favorites would have to be the ones full of awesome super-fantastic hyper songs Edited by ThePinkazoid

If you could visit any person you wanted, who would you see? (Fictional or not, does not matter ;) )

I would like to visit all of the Pinkie fans and give them cupcakes!(that are obviously made of normal ingredients)

I would like to visit all of the Pinkie fans and give them cupcakes!(that are obviously made of normal ingredients)

Actually, Pinkie... Why would you even mention that they're obviously made of normal ingredients? Isn't that something so obvious not worth mentioning..? Are you hiding something?

ohhhhhhhhhhh if the main 6 were all good and nice at this time with no dicord or anything bad who would be your least favorite pony?

(How dare you​ make a full of me...) I have to say Applejack since she is the only character that is one of the exact opposite of me, even thought she's an earth pony

wow who in the main 6 are the tomboys?

Well that's Dashie

Because you avatar looks like a Satna Pinkie, would you let ponies sit on your lap, and ask what kind of cupcakes they wanted?

Of course! it will be so awesome, I can just imagine.... Edited by ThePinkazoid

Have you met my little robot buddy GIR he likes ponies and cows

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=hlkRnJ-Dr6I

I already know him, I just clicked on the video because I haven't seen him in a while (4 minutes) but we once had a muffin and cupcake party :3

Can Lyra see through the 4th wall to?

Nope, she's a human in disguise :3

Why do you think Luna ignores you on the moon?

She's probably not ignoring us, maybe she's just scared because she never gets any letters back