Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you do this for $10,000?

Azureth

100 users have voted

1. 1. Would you do this?

• Sure, I'll do it.
    • Only for more money.
    • I don't care how much money it was, I would never do that.

Say someone offered you $10,000 bucks, but the stipulation was in order to get it you had to put on Pony ears/tail then go into your local mall when it was real busy and sing the MLP theme song all the way, would you do it?

I would, I could certainly use the money.

Kind of like this:

• Brohoof 9

Yes, I would even do it for a few hundred dollars. Just for the love of god don't make me record it and post it on YouTube, because the entire comment section of that video from McDonald's paints a perfect picture of what's wrong with humanity.

• Brohoof 1

I would happily do it regardless of the money, cause, although it'd probably get a couple people wanting to punch me in the face, it'll bring a big smile to everyone else, kids and adults alike and that's all I need for motivation. The money is a happy bonus. I don't care about haters' opinions, cause thems just empty words. They can say anything they want. It wouldn't change my decision or how I view the opportunity. I'll even be whichever pony is the girliest pony. Which I think would be Rarity.

• Brohoof 1

For $10,000, I'd sing the song through a megaphone in Times Square.

(Okay, maybe not literally, as I'd worry about being assaulted, but you take my point.)

This? This would be fine.

• Brohoof 3

Nope. Not even for Septillion dollars or higher. Not only that annoys, cringes, and makes me a target for some people but I'm not the type of a guy who speaks loudly. I'm at Fluttershy talking level

Some people 'round this fandom are mighty insecure, if you ask me. When I was new to the fandom, I was dang *proud* of it. Told everyone. Only quit after I figured out how bad this fandom can get (not everyone, mind) - but this fandom is abnormal in a lotta ways that made me not want to associate myself with y'all publicly anymore. But $10,000? Sure, I'd do it.