Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you do this for $10,000?

Azureth

100 users have voted

1. 1. Would you do this?

• Sure, I'll do it.
    • Only for more money.
    • I don't care how much money it was, I would never do that.

I would do it at a McDonald's where nobody knew me, ergo, not where I live.  And I'd want a crowd of fellow bronies around so it wouldn't be just me.  10K in the bank!

~ Miles

Edited by Miles
  • Brohoof 1

Making a fool out of myself for $10.000? Is this offer valid per mall I visit? Because if so, I'll visit every single mall in the country to do this for $10.000 a go. You'd be nuts not to.

Considering how embarrassed I was when fellow Bronies sang it aloud at the Season 5 Finale Meet in London during BOTH opening scenes... yeah, the clear answer is no.

To paraphrase Meat Loaf: "I'd do anything for cash, but I won't do that."

For 10 grand, i would probably even read through the script of the first two episodes. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 8/21/2016 at 2:11 PM, Miles said:

I would do it at a McDonald's where nobody knew me, ergo, not where I live.  And I'd want a crowd of fellow bronies around so it wouldn't be just me.  10K in the bank!

~ Miles

I think the actual "idea" of the challenge is to face ridicule (and expose yourself publicly in real life as a brony) for $10000

For example: Since I live in Argentina; I should sing the spanish version of the jingle for the toy´s comertials instead of the tv show.

Otherwise most of the diners (who probably do not even understand english), would not recognize the "pony" part of the song as related to the HASBRO´s franchise [they may even think I am promoting a new mascot, as part of the Ronald McDonald´s crew].

Singing is already suspicious to do even in a group so I don't know how I'd manage the singing the theme part - probably awkwardly muttering the theme which would make the whole situation feel like a new level of embarrassing. :lol: Ears and tail would still be fine enough though, so if that meant it'd be a half of the money for dropping half of the stipulation, I'd be about ready to go.

My anxiety would be very, very close to killing me most likely, but if I think about that money enough it would probably push me through with it. That amount of money would help with so many things so it would be worth. Plus, I would then be internet famous, for better or worse.

Instead of just the ears, I'd need a full costume. You know what? If they had a MLP FiM theme park, I'd be "friends with" Big Mac every day. Just the ears and tail, though? No thanks. I wouldn't want people to know who was inside the costume.

Probably not... unless I was with a group that wanted to do it for fun, then maybe. By myself, no....depending on the mall, 10,000 would not be enough to cover the hospital bills after several of the other mall patrons got done with working over a grown adult male doing this in public.

Local mall ain't that crowded, so definitely. I would feel super awkward, but it'd be worth it for more than just the 10k, though its certainly an incentive I would need. Might even do it for less, but if it becomes a repeat thing, some people might decide to either join in or try and get me to cut it out. So as times goes on I would require more and more because more attention would be gotten each successive time if people talk about it.