Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you do this for $10,000?

Azureth

100 users have voted

1. 1. Would you do this?

• Sure, I'll do it.
    • Only for more money.
    • I don't care how much money it was, I would never do that.

Doing it actually doesn't confirm you are a brony, it confirms that you will do something a bit crazy on a dare or bet.  Sure, it would be worth it for $10,000.

Personally though, I think Smile Smile Smile, or I am Just a Pony would be a better song to do that way than the theme song.

Edited by silvadel

I think I'd maybe do it,I could find a way to make it less embarrassing,Maybe bring my guitar and sing it in a way that doesn't like it's from a kids show,but I worry that the mall's security wouldn't allow me to sing inside.

I once sang Steven universe's theme song in a party once... But the mall is a different matter.

• Brohoof 1

Heck yes I would. I've heard of worse for ten grand. Family needs the money anyhow. This'll be a piece of cake. Ego be darned! Not that that's even...that embarrassing. (Thrice in one sentence? o.o) So, yes. In fact, as long as I could prove it's a real wager and not just somebody who wants to humiliate me, I'd say yes so fast that Rainbow Fast would be ashamed. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Even though it'll make people cringe and make jokes about it on social media if it was recorded, I could care less knowing that I just got an easy $10,000. Besides, I can see myself having fun when doing it. 

The thing is people would go out of their own comfort zone to do anything if they're under the impression of any money. Additionally, making myself an mockery just for an easy buck isn't all it.

For $10,000 I could imagine far worse. The ears and tail I'd do just for fun, and for free. I think that would be an adorable fashion statement. The singing would be more of a stretch for me because I can't sing. But sure, why not, I'd try it anyway. $10,000 can buy a lot of ears and tails to go with all my different outfits.  :proud:

I do crazy stuff and don't give a buck what people think in public anyway. This would be like me everyday, easy 10,000 bucks. I only give a buck for bucks.

In fact I'll throw down a coffee can to act like a beggar to get a few tips. I'd get to have fun and make $10,000 what's there not to like about that?

Edited by cider float

$10,000 is a lot of money. That would almost pay my tuition for a whole year. I would be willing to do a lot more than that for $10,000. Hell, I would do that for $100. I don't care what strangers at a mall think of me.

I'd do it for the $$$. Four years ago I might of done it less so for the $ though. Nowadays I'd be less comfortable doing it now than I would have back then.

....I kinda miss some things from those days.

Yes. I like money. I walked from my cities centre to my college singing 'Fabulous secret powers', at the top of my lungs, for free. Why? Because my friend dared me to after buying a bucket of kfc and letting me have some, free of charge, an hour prior to the dare.

Edited by FluffyGoat13