Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Do Any Of You Play Halo?

OmegaBeamOfficial

I feel like being apart of this conversation! XD

I played all of them except Halo 5 because I don't have an Xbox One and don't care much for getting nor would I even consider myself a gamer anymore. I did watch campaign online tho

But I loved Halo! My third favorite video game franchise to play! Right below Star Wars and 2 places below Guitar Hero.

My favorites in order:

1. Halo 3

2. Halo 2

3. Halo 4

4. Halo: Combat Evolved

5. Halo Wars

6. Halo 3: ODST

7. Halo Reach

Favorites in terms of Campaign:

1. Halo 2

2. Halo 3

3. Halo: Combat Evolved

4. Halo Reach

5. Halo 4

6. Halo Wars

7. Halo 3: ODST

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, COD's really gotten stale recently...

I never enjoyed CoD to be honest, but Halo at least felt like a challenging and competent shooter at one point.

• Brohoof 1

When I used to have an Xbox, I played Halo a lot. When the new generation of consoles came out, I opted to invest in a gaming PC instead of an Xbox One, so the last Halo game I played was Halo 4. I've heard I didn't miss much with Halo 5 though. I have a friend who is a die hard Halo fan. Like, it is his undisputed favorite game series of all time. He got Halo 5, and then sold his Xbox One to buy a PC within a month. He hated Halo 5 so much he has abandoned the series completely. 

Wow, he must have really hated it. I understand it has quite a few flaws, but It's not the worst game ever made. Certainly not something that would make me sell my console.

• Brohoof 1

Wow, he must have really hated it. I understand it has quite a few flaws, but It's not the worst game ever made. Certainly not something that would make me sell my console.

Yeah. I can't say what I think of it because I haven't played it. I guess my friend was disappointed because he thought that it deviated from the traditional Halo gameplay so much. He has since been playing Doom, which has a multiplayer that is very similar to classic Halo. He likes that a lot.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

Played most of the games through at least once, with the exception of ODST which I still need to play through on the MCC and I haven't played the campaign of 5. Been playing the multiplayer to 5 more lately though. While it is flawed and the requisition system is garbage, I can't deny that there is something very satisfying about the overall feel of the gameplay. Halo Reach is probably my favorite of the series, 5 could be if they just added more to it overall. I do appreciate the free modes and updates for sure, they just need to give more to the requisition system and make it better. Where's the fun stuff like the confetti death from Reach? Stuff like that.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Halo is by far my favorite series of games ever. I have played all of them except for the Halo Wars series. I am going to start playing on all of the campaigns on legendary through the Master Chief Collection and have gotten the two achievements in Halo Reach regarding completion of the campaign on legendary by oneself. I also plan on getting the Halo 3 ODST expansion for MCC. The best two Halo games in my opinion are Halo 3 ODST and Halo Reach. Not only have I played the games I have also read a few of the books and am reading one at the moment. So in short yeah I play halo and probably will for years to come.

• Brohoof 2

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...