things you want to do before you die?

Snow

-Go to Ireland

-Go to Scotland

-Write a book

-Skydive at least once

-Hike the Grand Cayon

-Read 500 books

Sister went to Ireland, says it's amazing there. She actually wants to move there. Made it sound like a gorgeous place.

Write a book: Me too :P

Skydive: Me too :P

OH YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE??? i still haven't been to a BronyCon! I wanna go!!!

I would actually like to go to bronycon, unfotunatley in my case its a completley unrealistic dream, so looks like I'll have to stick to comic con

Play Chronicles of Elyria

Go back to school

Get a good job(Shoot, anything's good right now)

Play some sort of Tabletop RPG

Improve my drawing and writing skills

Get a driver's license

Get top surgery :)

That's pretty much all I can think of right now.

Edited by Thuja

- Make a Linux distro

- Create a really useful software library

- Visit any or all of the following: Australia, New Zealand, Alaska, England and Prince Edward Island

- Get software engineer certificate

- Go to a dev conference

- Become immortal somehow

And yeah... I think that just about covers everything for now. Oh, and building an underground home! Or maybe even in the side of a hill, I just really like the idea of earth homes and think it's a really cool idea.

1. Attend a brony convention

2. Skydive

3. Graduate from college

4. Go to New Zealand

5. Get married

6. Study abroad

7. Write a novel

8. Attend the Super Bowl

9. Attend the Olympics

10. Hike the Pacific Coast Trail

• Brohoof 1

why can't you go to brony con?

The biggest reason is my parents hate bronies

- Make a Linux distro

- Create a really useful software library

- Visit any or all of the following: Australia, New Zealand, Alaska, England and Prince Edward Island

- Get software engineer certificate

- Go to a dev conference

- Become immortal somehow

And yeah... I think that just about covers everything for now. Oh, and building an underground home! Or maybe even in the side of a hill, I just really like the idea of earth homes and think it's a really cool idea.

I also want to create a Linux distro, I'm about to start development of one

The biggest reason is my parents hate bronies

oh well if you're above 18 you could go on your own, i'm 19 so i could go with friends, if you don't have any friends who would want to go i wouldn't mind meeting you there if we happen to go to the same one! (trying not to sound like a creepy internet person) it just sounds like a lot of fun n i wouldn't want you to miss out on it because of not having someone to hang out with

edit: didn't know you weren't 18 b4 my bad, but if you do find someone to take you we could totally meet up n you could hang out with me n a few of my friends if it makes you more comfortable

Edited by Honeysuckle

- go to a babscon

- go on a cruise

- go to San Francisco

- sit front row at a wrestling event or Yankees/ dodgers game.

- go to every baseball park.

- actually go to a brony meet up that isn't a convention at least once.

- have a kid

- have a girlfriend.

- actually be happy

- not die alone

- go to a New England patriots game.

- win the lottery so I can afford 90 percent of this stuff.

oh well if you're above 18 you could go on your own, i'm 19 so i could go with friends, if you don't have any friends who would want to go i wouldn't mind meeting you there if we happen to go to the same one! (trying not to sound like a creepy internet person) it just sounds like a lot of fun n i wouldn't want you to miss out on it because of not having someone to hang out with

edit: didn't know you weren't 18 b4 my bad, but if you do find someone to take you we could totally meet up n you could hang out with me n a few of my friends if it makes you more comfortable

A problem with that is that I don't know anyone that would take me to another country for bronycon ethier, I think the best I got it that I may possibly find a freind to go to a british bronycon with in assuming the brony fandom is around that long,  Thanks for the offer though :P

I'd like to achieve balance in my life, meaning time and space for family, job, art and exploration of new possibilities. I'd also love to create something artistic and permanent to create happiness for others after I'm gone.  :twi:

• Brohoof 1