Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What food/drink is your 'gamer fuel'?

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

A popular sorta meme among the internet is 'gamer fuel', mostly attributed to Mountain Dew and Doritos. Thanks exploitive and shitty Call of Duty marketing! Besides that though, there are many gamers that do have their own sort of gamer fuel, their own preferred food and/or drinks for a gaming binge. :3

Let's share them! What are YOUR gaming fuels for a binge night?

For me, Doritos is one of them. Nacho Cheese Doritos are incredible. Another one is pizza, mostly for breaks. For drinks, I love me some Coca-cola and perhaps Powerade. :D

• Brohoof 3

It needs to be something easy to grab between matches so pizza seems to cumbersome. I like something like chips all dressed chips are my favorite. For drink I like something with a ton of caffeine because I have to stay up all night and beat my high score so I do like mountain dew, especially baha blast.

I like to swap between Doritos and Pringles/stacked Lays from time to time(flavors vary)

Same with drinks, I go between Powerade/Gatorade and Arizona

• Brohoof 1

Hot cup of Brown sugared coffee and a plate of grilled sea food with rice. I eat between cut scenes or death timers.

Not much of a hard core gamer now though.

Call of Duty player here (my last of the dumb franchise too) and I don't even have a gaming food. Nasty up the controllers and all that is not for me but however if I really gotta get a snack to eat, I'll eat a Slim Jim and drink a little of Gatorade.

I despise the taste of Mountain Dew, and Doritos are okay but not my fuel for gaming

Usually whatever's in the cupboard/fridge. Lately it's been beer and Tortilla chips...or cheese and crackers.

Preferred? Powerade/Gatorade or Sweet Tea/Ice tea and Cool ranch Doritos or some form of chocolate. Powerade/gatorade especially in this summer heat...even at night.

• Brohoof 1

I usually swap around. As far as food goes, I usually have Cheezits, Sun Chips or Reeses' Pieces and I usually have Dr. Pepper as a drink, sometimes having coffee or right now in this case Mist Twist. I don't really have one specific food or drink that I'd call "gamer fuel."