Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bright Ink's Art Trades

Bright Ink

Bright Ink's Art Trades

Hey everypony! That's right - I've made a trade thread, too!

If you'd like to see my artwork to decide if you'd like to try trading with me, please check out my deviantart!

Now, as with my other threads, things will work a little bit differently than some other threads... You see, I'm not looking for one specific thing in exchange for my artwork. I'll accept a number of things! But first off, let's get to...

THE RULES

The rules for trading with me are pretty much the same as my regular Terms of Service, except...

1) Your "payment" is your half of the trade. Therefore, your half must be done before my half.

2) You don't have to be 18 years or older to complete a trade with me! Young artists are welcome!

3) Because I'm a busy guy, there are still no deadlines when it comes to my half. I will try to slot you into my commission list as a normal commission - but if I have to push things back because I need money, trades will be the first to be put on hold!

4) Since your payment is a service/product, I cannot cancel a trade after you have paid. (Just in case you were worried!)

5) If your half of the trade is not done within two months, the trade is cancelled unless you clear it up with me and I tell you I can still do the trade. This means if you finish your half after two months, I am not obligated to finish your half. (This is to prevent getting into a situation where I can't complete my half of the trade because I'm too busy - so please understand!)

6) Obviously, I cannot take mature/adult commissions here. Do not ask for them.

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

I am currently looking for original artwork, pixels, puppets/3D models, or animations involving my ponysona, Bright Ink!

I might also be interested in any of the above, as well as stories/music, for some of my other characters.

I'm also willing to consider drawing some "free" artwork for folks who have a significant watcher count (over 1000) on DeviantArt, Tumblr, FurAffinity, etc. who are willing to promote me and my work over there! Nothing fancy - a journal, post, or reblogs would be acceptable. But you MUST ask me first, or you won't get anything! And, of course, do NOT post anything to the forums here - it's against the rules! 

(If asking for this sort of thing as a trade is still against the rules, mods, please let me know and I'll edit the post! The rules aren't 100% clear on this, specifically.)

HOW TO REQUEST A TRADE

If you'd like to request a trade, please simply list what it is you're offering me, along with a link to examples of your work, and then what you'd like from me in exchange! A good rule of thumb to follow is to offer something you feel is of equal value. EG: If you want a shaded pixel doll, you could offer an inked shaded full body.

Edited by Nervous Stitch
Removed links to offsite commissions
  • Brohoof 1

How about a lineless vector from my shop for one of your $10 Cheebs?

Just to be clear; just a headshot? Also, are they actively vector files, or are they just lineless? (EG: Could I scale them up or down indefinitely and not lose any crispness, or are they just regular .png or .jpg files?)

Oooh Art trades sounds good, if you'd like, my Da is ClareSilvermist, you can have a look and tell me what you'd like :3

Sorry, not looking for base recolors.

Just to be clear; just a headshot? Also, are they actively vector files, or are they just lineless? (EG: Could I scale them up or down indefinitely and not lose any crispness, or are they just regular .png or .jpg files?)

I export them to png but I don't really mind handing over the master file in .Ai (as long as you don't use it for commercial purposes etc) that way you can scale them up however big you want, I've done it for a poster before so I'd say you can scale them up pretty big. They're headshots like the examples in my shop and dA

I export them to png but I don't really mind handing over the master file in .Ai (as long as you don't use it for commercial purposes etc) that way you can scale them up however big you want, I've done it for a poster before so I'd say you can scale them up pretty big. They're headshots like the examples in my shop and dA

In that case, I'd be interested! I'd ofc like you to draw Bright - who'd you like me to draw?

@@Bright Ink,

I've finished my end of the trade :)

attachicon.gifBright Ink Trade-01.png

Aaa thank you! If you could send me the original file somehow that'd be grand. I suppose e-mail would be easiest? If it is! My e-mail is zielomizu@gmail.com ! I'll add you to my commission list~ Shouldn't take too long to do but I had plans to do other things tonight >w>;

• Brohoof 1

Aaa thank you! If you could send me the original file somehow that'd be grand. I suppose e-mail would be easiest? If it is! My e-mail is zielomizu@gmail.com ! I'll add you to my commission list~ Shouldn't take too long to do but I had plans to do other things tonight >w>;

Sent last night, if you don't get it, tell me and I'll send it again

• 2 months later...

Hey, I would love to do an art trade if you like~ <3

My Art is all over my Profile page and in the Oc Pages in the banner~

I will also put a drawing below that I have done~

Camellia_zpseoerfhog.jpg

Edited by Prophet