Member Berry

General How's your spelling?

I'm actually really bad at spelling >.> Thank God for spell check that's all I can say :P 

• Brohoof 3

Well since english isnt my first language i cannot spell in english very good xD just basics, even tho i know how to say alphabet, i cannot think of randomly placed letters i have to say alphabet in my head to the letter i need

in czech i can spell great well that should be normal

Badges

I'd say my spelling is somewhat decent considering that English isn't my native language.  

Badges

My speling iz vairy bad. :P

Just kidding, it's usually pretty good. I rarely ever have issues with it while writing.

• Brohoof 2

its preti darnt gud id sei.  :wacko:

• Brohoof 5

I'd say my spelling's good enough that autocorrect causes issues more than it fixes things, but that's normal I guess. I'd give my spelling a 9.5/10

Whether I speak French or English, I always make sure I didn't make any spelling mistakes because I'm crazy.

So usually, my spelling is almost perfect. B)

Except in German, oh dear. I'm glad I don't have to study it anymore.

Spelling?

I'm not a wizard so I can't make spells.

Jokes aside, I'm meh when it comes to speak English with the people around me.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Not the best, but far from the wurst  worst. 

Generally I re-read something before I send or post it just to be sure I've not made errors. The only exceptions being when I am playing a game and I am using steam overlay, Skype, Discord, or Teamspeak I don't take the time to re-read my reply, and usually as a result of being rushed they often have typos. 

The other exception being I am still not the best as using a phone keypad, so often times I end up hitting "9" instead of "O", my fingers aren't fat, I just type fast.  :P

• Brohoof 1

Badges

People say I'm really good at spelling but when I was in the spelling bee I was one of the first ones to get out. At least I got in the spelling bee. :sunbutt:

It's good enough that people understand me(Personal experience), so they know most of the time what I mean, even if it's grammatically not 100% correct XD

• Brohoof 1

I get a lot of typos because I type too fast, but I guess my spelling is alright. It's not too bad....hopefully. 

• Brohoof 1

I guess I'm alright when I'm not really thinking about it, but the moment I begin to concentrate it goes downhill XD

Thank God for spell check that's all I can say :P

And also thank god for OS X spell checking everything I type, regardless of where I'm typing/which program I'm using :D

• Brohoof 1

Spelling is really not one of my strong points. To a dyslexic person like me, spell check is the best thing in the world! :-P  

• Brohoof 1

I don't really know...but what I do know is...it's better than it used to be...  :lol:

:catface:

• Brohoof 3

I guess I'm alright when I'm not really thinking about it, but the moment I begin to concentrate it goes downhill XD

And also thank god for OS X spell checking everything I type, regardless of where I'm typing/which program I'm using :D

Grammarly is also awesome:

https://www.grammarly.com/

Edited by Kayleigh
  • Brohoof 1

Mi speling iz ðe BIEST

No li

It was my least favourite subjects in school. Thank goodness they dropped spelling tests after grade 3; I hated those things and having to study 25 words every week.

But to answer your question: my spelling isn't fantastic, though I'm usually correct. There are a few words that throw me whenever I encounter them.

Badges

My spelling is fine, but not always. 

Badges

My spelling is quite good, especially when writing.

Badges

Let me put it this way. You would all be lost without spellcheck. 

Heck I had to use it just to type this comment. 

• Brohoof 3

I sometimes depend on spellcheck, especially for bigger words since I don't use them as often as I should.  Beyond that, it really depends on my current mood, if I have a headache or I'm tired, my spelling and grammar will be a bit messy.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

I'm fine at it. My mom told me that apparently I was a gifted speller as a child. I don't remember that. lol

I don't always know how to spell every word. However, after over a decade of foruming (with Firefox's spell check a major chunk of that time) I've filled in a lot of those gaps.

Badges

I'm a spelling expert. I've been doing it since I was 3.