Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If FIM ever reaches episode 200

Whirlwind

Perhaps another slice of life episode that gives a big nod to the fans, would be the right decision.

I loved that from episode 100. 

But what if they went for something different than a slice of life type of episode?

• Brohoof 3

Perhaps, actually a slight mix of slice of life and an action episode. Something I really do want to see in the show is everypony saving the Mane Six for a change. If they did that, then I'd be happily satisfied with that.

• Brohoof 3

Make an Episode that features every Generation drawing Style or troll the Bronies by making a highly expensive, realistic animated 3D Episode and tell everyone, it will be the new Style for the Show, but then make the next one 2d again.

Many Bronies hate 3d, so that would be a great shock for them. XD

• Brohoof 1

Make an Episode that features every Generation drawing Style or troll the Bronies by making a highly expensive, realistic animated 3D Episode and tell everyone, it will be the new Style for the Show, but then make the next one 2d again.

Many Bronies hate 3d, so that would be a great shock for them. XD

Aye! I kinda like that! Well sort of. I like to see something shocking.

3d would be cool and hilarious to see the fandom react

I forgot about that one  :o

Unlikeable Pony

I would like Dim sum the dragon to appear like larson Joked :P

sig-4633027.932472__safe_oc_text_meta_tw

that better be a sister or something coz ill be devo if they ruin spike x rarity XD

Alright, serious time:

All the villains from all the previous seasons try and get their revenge on the mane six; They're all working independently of each other and keep sabotaging each other and getting into fights and pissing contests while the mane six are blissfully unaware.

Hilarity ensues.

• Brohoof 3

I think another background pony episode would be redundant. Don't get me wrong, I like Slice of Life and think it's a great love letter to the fans, but I think a 200th episode special should do something different. Maybe we can finally get a Celestia episode, or just a Princess episode in general. Maybe we'll just get an episode with some significant character development or something like Scootaloo finally flying. There are any number of things the writers could do, as long as it's something the fans will be stoked for.

• Brohoof 1

Alright, serious time:

All the villains from all the previous seasons try and get their revenge on the mane six; They're all working independently of each other and keep sabotaging each other and getting into fights and pissing contests while the mane six are blissfully unaware.

Hilarity ensues.

Will this mean Discord and Starlight will revert back to the evil side, too? And Trixie suddenly acquires the Alicorn Amulet again? The Flim Flam Brothers suddenly become super serious? Iron Will finally makes his second ever appearance and wants revenge on Fluttershy? Princess Luna gets corrupted by the Nightmare Shade again? The Parasprites... Well, the Parasprites just do what Parasprites do.