Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If FIM ever reaches episode 200

Whirlwind

Will this mean Discord and Starlight will revert back to the evil side, too? And Trixie suddenly acquires the Alicorn Amulet again? The Flim Flam Brothers suddenly become super serious? Iron Will finally makes his second ever appearance and wants revenge on Fluttershy? Princess Luna gets corrupted by the Nightmare Shade again? The Parasprites... Well, the Parasprites just do what Parasprites do. 

Nightmare Moon returns back to Luna, this tme forcefully

Discord is bored and needs more chaos

Chrysalis finally wants revenge

Sombra somehow comes back to life

Tirek breaks out for revenge

Starlight is bored of friendship and tries ruling over Equestria

The smaller "villains" join because they are scared or not

Then they end up fighting each other

this ends in a cinema room with Twilight and friends eating popcorn, looking at us saying "You really tought that would happen in real? You humans are strange"

END!

(Bonus Clip: Lyra jumps against the screen, screaming HUMANS!))

• Brohoof 3

Nightmare Moon returns back to Luna, this tme forcefully

Discord is bored and needs more chaos

Chrysalis finally wants revenge

Sombra somehow comes back to life

Tirek breaks out for revenge

Starlight is bored of friendship and tries ruling over Equestria

The smaller "villains" join because they are scared or not

Then they end up fighting each other

this ends in a cinema room with Twilight and friends eating popcorn, looking at us saying "You really tought that would happen in real? You humans are strange"

END!

(Bonus Clip: Lyra jumps against the screen, screaming HUMANS!))

You, sir, just got me on board.

• Brohoof 2

I think it would be a right laugh if the girls came in to contact with their male counter parts. I mean if the magic mirror can contact a human(esk) world. Why not an alternate reality? Just saying it would be fun!

Cutie Map already had that.

Eh, sort of. Yes, they did leave it to other ponies to save the day, but the Mane Six weren't exactly in extreme peril. I'm talking about if they managed to get caught by someone like Chrysalis or whatever.

Everybody wants an fan-centric episode again but what's in it for the mane 6 and others? If I really wanted, the 200th episode shouldn't be nodded towards the fandom but instead be itself and just continue being MLP:FiM.

Edited by Midnight Glow

I agree with some of you that I think the 200-episode milestone, should they make it, should be different from Slice of Life. I know at this point rehashing some concepts might be expected, but there's still a lot of other things you can do to celebrate the show in a special way.

I like @@Unlikeable Pony's idea of putting Dim Sum in the show XD. Is that technically stealing since Dim Sum is actually property of a Chinese restaurant? :)

Edited by PacificGreen

Let's do some basic math:

• At the end of season 6, MLP will have aired 143 episodes. Thats ~52 hours or 3146 minutes of Pony goodness  :P.  
  • That means that we have 57 episodes left to reach our target milestone. If seasons 7 & 8 are 26 episodes a pop, that means that episode 200 would air as Season 9 episode 5. 

Will we ever make it to season 9? Only time will tell. I'm certain that we will have a 7th season, but am not too sure what Hasbro intends to do afterwards. All i'll say, is that episode 200 should be either an all Princess episode, or an all villain episode.

• Brohoof 2

Anybody here watch Stargate SG:1? They had a 200th episode celebration where they had a whole bunch of short skits because there was going to be a movie made about the Stargate program. And so a whole bunch of ideas were tossed around and they had a lot of comedic moments that reflected back on earlier seasons and episodes and poked fun at the show.

Like the Star Trek parody!

Or the bit with the Invisible Jack O'Neill!

Or poking fun at how many TV shows and movies need to be more "edgy" for the teenagers!

Man I love Stargate. I would love to see a Stargate reference in the show. That would make my entire life!

But yeah, something like the 200th episode of Stargate. That would be fantastic!

• Brohoof 1

Anybody here watch Stargate SG:1? They had a 200th episode celebration where they had a whole bunch of short skits because there was going to be a movie made about the Stargate program. And so a whole bunch of ideas were tossed around and they had a lot of comedic moments that reflected back on earlier seasons and episodes and poked fun at the show.

My personal favourites were the Farscape rip-off and the Supermarionation version.  But that episode as a whole was hilarious, second only to 'Window of Opportunity'.

• Brohoof 1

If Hasbro allows it, an episode where the fans and the ponies talk with each other.

Like the idea. Sounds more like a special thats not labeled as an official episode in my opinion though

We don't even know where the show will be in two or so seasons (as calculated by Chuckles4lyfe), especially given the way the show progresses and changes, often in key aspects, throughout its duration. Hopefully, there's already been a Celestia/Luna episode by then (possibly including some backstory :D ).
If that is the case, I think that the best plotline for the next major MLP:FiM milestone episode would be one showing a slice of Discord's life, as compared to a slice of the background characters' life, in which he could undergo some personal dilemma (probably involving Fluttershy ;) ) and traverse Equestria, breach the spacetime continuum, access alternate universes, and eventually even ask Celestia for help to solve it (only as a last resort, of course  :lol: ).
I think that would be a worthy commemoration of such an important point in the show, and it leaves space for the blatant references others in this thread so desire (as well as serving to flesh out Discord's character in ever-increasing depth).

Edited by Duality
  • Brohoof 1

I would like an episode where there are some easter eggs from the community's creations in the past 6 years. For example, a poster that references the rainbow factory or something along those lines

• Brohoof 1

How about an episode about Celestia and Luna's backstory? Or just Celestia. Celestia needs her own episode.

I've been waiting for a Celestia episode forever!

Maybe we could see one of those in the coming seasons

I would like an episode where there are some easter eggs from the community's creations in the past 6 years. For example, a poster that references the rainbow factory or something along those lines

I highly doubt a kids' show would make a reference to a creepypasta.