Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will Starlight Glimmer be in the movie?

MelodyRose

I doubt Starlight will be in a prominent role. The concept and promotional art that was released/leaked so far only shows the Mane Six plus Spike, and the only actors from the show currently confirmed to be in the movie belong to those seven characters. Add that to the seven celebrity guest stars already announced, and we have a minimum of 14 characters to give the spotlight to.

Are we still discussing this?

I already said earlier she's going to be in the movie

I mean things an still change, but as of now she's in the movie!

Whether or not she will have a big role has yet to be seen.

• Brohoof 1

Are we still discussing this?

I already said earlier she's going to be in the movie

I mean things an still change, but as of now she's in the movie!

Whether or not she will have a big role has yet to be seen.

We're still discussing this because that "confirmation" on Wikipedia was removed weeks ago. Sorry, but there just weren't any sources to back up Kelly's appearance in the movie; someone either wanted to troll people or pass off their dreams as truth by putting it on Wikipedia, as is common for such a site that anyone can edit. A Wikipedia article without verification may be as factual as a forum post saying random things like MLP was cancelled after season 3.

Edited by immblueversion

We're still discussing this because that "confirmation" on Wikipedia was removed weeks ago. Sorry, but there just weren't any sources to back up Kelly's appearance in the movie; someone either wanted to troll people or pass off their dreams as truth by putting it on Wikipedia, as is common for such a site that anyone can edit. A Wikipedia article without verification may be as factual as a forum post saying random things like MLP was cancelled after season 3.

Ah alright nevermind then. Usually someone links info like that. But guess they didn't.

Still think she will be in it tho :D

Ah alright nevermind then. Usually someone links info like that. But guess they didn't.

Still think she will be in it tho :D

And I'm not discounting the possibility. But again, the fact that she hasn't been on any of the official and leaked images suggests we should keep our expectations for a major role at a minimum.

• Brohoof 1

Knowing the odds and I really wish this wouldn't happen, she will be the main focus in the movie. This season feels like it is trying to build her up as a hugely important figure later on, though it is doing a fairly poor job of that.

I think this is just for season 6s finale not for the film. I think she will end up doing a Sunset Shimmer and end up saving the day with her new friendship knowledge and fully redeem herself.

We will have to see more where the finale leaves Starlight to see what role she could play in the finale. Imo she should have a romance with Sunburst and move to Crystal Empire. Or something that includes her leaving. I do like her but she is much too similar to Twilight and Sunset to be really interesting and dynamic and the show seems unwilling to include her that much. She has barely any appearences in epsiodes where she is not starting and mo mentions where she is either.

Maybe she will be more included in the main cast after the finale. But who knows. But I think she will be in the film anyway, imo most charcaters that have ever appeared in the show will get some cameos and Starlight is important enough to get something to do.

Edited by snowflame

On Kelly Sheridan's wikipedia channel it says she will be in the movie so aye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly Sheridan is the one that voices Starlight so she will be in it.

*FANBOY SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM* PARDON MY FANBƠY, BUT I HAVE TO TYPE THOSE STUPID COMMENTS...

Wait a second, is it true?  :o May i have the source? Even Starlight just make a hissy sound in the movie, im already high, if she talk... OVERDOSED

*FANBOY SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM* PARDON MY FANBƠY, BUT I HAVE TO TYPE THOSE STUPID COMMENTS...

Wait a second, is it true?  :o May i have the source? Even Starlight just make a hissy sound in the movie, im already high, if she talk... OVERDOSED

Nope she's not gunna be in it, as of now, well at least there's no proof.

It did say she was on her wiki channel but now it doesn't so yea.

• 3 weeks later...