Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie 4th Wall Break

P1nkiedank

Hey everyone! I just spent the past hour in photoshop making this AWESOME picture! I hope you guys all enjoy, feel free to download it as a wallpaper or something!

--This is the best photoshop I've ever made!--

post-36777-0-48125500-1470944688_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 14

she literally broke the 4th wall :wat: 

great job with this though! :3

Edited by KrazyDashie
  • Brohoof 1

nice job on the photoshop! i thought this was gonna be a discussion about Pinkie breaking the fourth wall all the time, could we talk a little about how AMAZING Pinkie is for doing this? She defies the laws of physics!

• Brohoof 1

nice job on the photoshop! i thought this was gonna be a discussion about Pinkie breaking the fourth wall all the time, could we talk a little about how AMAZING Pinkie is for doing this? She defies the laws of physics!

She's the best 4th wall breaker right after Deadpool! Now we just have to wait for her to literally talk to the audience  :D

• Brohoof 1

does this count?

Sort of I guess, she did grab the camera and said "HE WANTS ALL OF THE CAKES" but I mean like if she said something like "our viewers" or "I'm talking to you audience!"  :D

She's the best 4th wall breaker right after Deadpool! Now we just have to wait for her to literally talk to the audience  :D

Didn't Pinkie Pie break the Fourth Wall & talk to the audience at the end of the

two part first episode of MLP?

Edited by Darthy Hooves

Sort of I guess, she did grab the camera and said "HE WANTS ALL OF THE CAKES" but I mean like if she said something like "our viewers" or "I'm talking to you audience!"  :D

ah i gotchu, like Meowth in season one of Pokémon

Didn't Pinkie Pie break the Fourth Wall & talk to the audience at the end of the

two part first episode of MLP?

Oh yeah she went "HEY! THAT'S WHAT I SAID" at the end

Oh yeah she went "HEY! THAT'S WHAT I SAID" at the end

Whoops wrong episode 

This is great, wish I was this good with photoshop!

With a couple youtube tutorials, and some messing around by yourself, it gets really easy and fun! Basically all you need to know is how to use the brush tool, the lasso tool, masking layers, the fill tool, applying FX, and a bit more, and you can become a photoshop master!

• Brohoof 1

With a couple youtube tutorials, and some messing around by yourself, it gets really easy and fun! Basically all you need to know is how to use the brush tool, the lasso tool, masking layers, the fill tool, applying FX, and a bit more, and you can become a photoshop master!

Really? I'll have to head over to youtube later, then!

• Brohoof 1

Really? I'll have to head over to youtube later, then!

Yeah there's some YouTube tutorials that can teach you really cool things, there's even one that teaches you how to make a glass break effect similar to this one.

• Brohoof 1