Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Check out my original electronic music

Twireadbok

Check out these two songs I made.  I was going for a retro-y kind of vibe. I like the first song the most, but I would like to know what you guys think. 

Also, check the rest of the stuff on my soundcloud, its mostly piano and orchestral compositions (I'll probably make another topic for that kind of stuff later) 

• Brohoof 2

Very nice! I don't listen to a lot of electronic music, but I do enjoy this and I'm definitely going to check out the piano-based and orchestral music on your Soundcloud as well!

• Brohoof 1

Very nice! I don't listen to a lot of electronic music, but I do enjoy this and I'm definitely going to check out the piano-based and orchestral music on your Soundcloud as well!

Thanks, yeah and there will definitely more of that kind of stuff on the way.  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thumbs up for these, really. What did you use to make them? Would love to know both DAW and synth (if you have the name for it) :)

The only downside is that long quiet ´nothing´ at the end of the first track, but that has got nothing to do with the music itself at all :P

Edited by Inai