Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What type of voice do you have?

Tarnation

i had a wonderful singing voice as a kid... then after puberty, i got a cupple colds where i lost my voice, it came back lower...

i have gotten it to "work" again, but i hit bad notes, and i can tell... i hope i can get my voice back to "good"... maybe if i practice alot it might get to "great" again...

So last night my roommates overheard me singing in the shower, and they told me I have a singing voice like Nick Carter.

I had to look up who that was though, and as it turns out, he's the lead singer from one of the worst music groups in the world. I nearly threw up after reading that.

I can't wait to get even with my roommate after that outrage.

Edit: Stupid Autocorrect

Edited by Little Flyer
  • Brohoof 1

I noticed that i sound a little like Lyra. Only a bit deeper.

So last night my roommates overheard me singing in the shower, and they told me I have a singing voice like Nick Carter.

I had to look up who that was though, and as it turns out, he's the lead singer from one of the worst music groups in the world. I nearly threw up after reading that.

I can't wait to get even with my roommate after that outrage.

Edit: Stupid Autocorrect

Yeah, I don't blame you, sweetie! I can't even be in the same room with that music playing.

• Brohoof 1

A pretty average English accent really. Essex/East Anglia region... Honestly nothing special too it :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I have quite a Patrick-Warburton-like voice, actually.

Patrick Warburton is one of my favorite voice actors. Lucky you. His voice is great.

• 2 weeks later...

My voice changes depending on my mood actually, I might sound like a 10 year old to a normal 15 year old to a fkin 30 lol, it's really hard to decide, the only thing that stays is my laugh, which is always high pitched.

• 2 weeks later...

i sound like AJ with a British accent. but i have 2 singing voices, my shouty fun one that sounds like Dashie singing style and then the "head singing" which is more like Rarity's voice. i hate my speaking voice. =/ 

• Brohoof 2

Higher pitched most of the time. Although you should not be able to hear my voice. I usually don't talk. Especially to people.

Edited by YouMayNykki

Mine is far too high-pitched. :okiedokieloki:

I don't think there is anything wrong with other guys having higher voices than average, but would prefer to have a manlier voice. 

I have a big ol' beard, broad shoulders, and a lot of body hair--my voice just doesn't match, you know? :lol:

sadly i sound like napoleon dynamite spot on naturally but any charecter from mlp closest ....Braeburn is the closest lowest and dumb sounding...geez i hate my voice :L

Hard to tell for myself, but I've been told it's higher-pitched than average, making it distinctive enough that people will know it's me talking despite confusing the others' voices, so... yay? :yay:

• Brohoof 1