What did you think of the episode?  

200 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• That was LAME! -_-
    • No; I didn't care for it.
    • Eeeh...meh. So meh.
    • I like it; could've been better.
    • THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!

This episode was pretty scary AND hilarious in my opinion.

What the ponies did was probably overkill, and it was kind of predictable, but doesn't mean it's bad in my books! But the absence of Starlight glimmer made me sad.

• Brohoof 1

Not an amazing episode, but not a bad one either.

The start of the episode was kind of slow and become a bit repetitive since the first part is pranking some ponies, the second is delivering cookies to the same ponies (I think a more fast paced pranking montage and delivering montage would have been much better, with maybe more ponies involved and more pranks, because for some scenes were dragging on a little to bit). I liked the concept of the zombie ponies at last on screen, the scenes were really good, a lot of shots straight out of horror films and a good ambiance, and the zombies design was very cool ^^

I think the moral was kind of overdue nonetheless, Rainbow Dash was not seen pranking since season 1 so it felt weird to see Rainbow Dash doing silly pranks like that now that she grox during 6 seasons and is now a Wonderbolt, I kind of guess she was mature enough and busy enough to not prank everypony in Ponyville all day... Fluttershy was also kind of meh in the intro... I really liked how she was the one to give courage to her animals since in first seasons it was often the contrary, but after that Fluttershy being afraid of a simple "Boo" was... not very in character for her... I mean in "Flutter Brutter" she was seen to be past that point and even lectured Zeph on the fact that she was afraid each time she had to face a great danger, but remains strong, so... Yeah the "Boo" was not a very funny joke and make no sense.

I liked Pinkie in the episode. But I love Pinkie in every episodes so...

Good moments for her, some crazy antics and faces and she was in character : even if she liked the pranks of Rainbow, she knew what it didn't bring laughter to her friends and made the right choice. I really liked the fact that she was described as both a pony who laugh at a lot of thing, but know where to put the limits sometimes even if it's hard for her.

Yeah... She was the only pony we saw more than 2 minutes and who was in character, so I had to point it out :P

In conclusion, an average episode, better than the one from last week, but not a masterpiece.

I enjoyed it, but will not rewatch this episode a million time like some classics ^^

I could be wrong, but this is probably why Rogers left the show. People actually sent her death threats over "Filli Vanilli" solely because of Pinkie's behavior. No joke.

As disgusting as the death threats are, they're not why she left. Rogers left because she was hired by Disney.

• Brohoof 2

On the bright side, Dash did deserve the punishment unlike Mysterious Mare Do Well. But to portray. However, it feels like they reversed Dash's character back several seasons. But I'm becoming more convinced that this season is an anomaly at least from my view; I consider the show to get better for every passing season, but season 6 seems to be the exception as it felt like many of the episodes feel like season 1 quality.

You're comparing apples to oranges. Spike has a history of being shafted since season one. His characterization is historically inconsistent and needed to be fixed ASAP. Season six is the first season so far to keep his character consistent.

Spike's finally getting the respect he deserves. 

Even thou I loved the episode I can't give it 9 or 10 outta 10. It was amazing 'cause it had a really nice message behind it and I think everypony can learn something. Also it was awesome in terms od comedy. But it still lacked the epicness, but for me only Cadance's and Armor'a wedding and 5th season ending deserve it.

Dash finally you got a taste of ur own medicine. Yea that's what I think everypony's gotta learn in their lives. Not to treat everyone like themselves, but to take in consideration their feelings. Awesome content thou I was laughing nearly throught the whole episode. Welp maybe 'cause I'm a bit drunk and it's 3am. But who cares.

I'm having the same feel as watching the 1st season I recently decided to watch all over again and it's awesome. I feel like the 6th season is the essence of everything we bronies love. Let's just hope for more episodes like that <3

I loved the Spike/scroll sequence.  Big fun!

Tia now has a scroll swimming pool. It sounds great until you think of the papercuts.  :confused:

Fun episode, better than i thought it would be  :twi:  It looks like everybody are pissing at this episode, but i cant really join the angry mod cuz i have fun watching this ep. Have fun bashing this ep  :proud:, even you dont like a certain episode, dissecting it alive is the other way to enjoy the tale  :please: but not this ep, i keep it as my guilty pleasure. 

Yeah, I'd say it was pretty fun. Scary...but fun. 

medium.png
  • Brohoof 2

I rather enjoyed it. I enjoy zombies and horror, and I enjoy people (ponies) getting comeuppance, and Rainbow was back to her not so nice gal roots here. Everypony "slips" sometime.

Mysterious Mare Do Well Redux? Nah, it's different. This one had zombies! Plus it was great to see everypony in the town get together in a funny way.  I also loved the touch of Rarity recombing her mane immediately afterwards, and Pinkie Pie was soooo good. Tip o' the ole pirate hat to Andrea.

• Brohoof 2

Be right back. Let me get my popcorn.  I wouldn't happen to be the only one who generally enjoyed Spike episodes all the way through season 4, would I? 

Let me join ya, I've enjoyed most of Spike's episodes, including the infamous S3 ones(I still consider Spike At Your Service one of the show's funniest episodes)

When the zomponies first appear, you already know it's a ruse. There's no feeling of suspension :( I am not generally critical on these type of episodes, but it was meh, there was never any belief of peril for me. The comedy was good, but didn't carry the episode for me. Probably the first episode I just didn't like.

(This episode, per my belief would of been 20% cooler with fast zomponies. I do not like personally slow zombies. They *never* work for me.)

Let me join ya, I've enjoyed most of Spike's episodes, including the infamous S3 ones(I still consider Spike At Your Service one of the show's funniest episodes)

"Just For Sidekicks" is a blast, and "Spike At Your Service" doesn't entirely make sense plot-wise, but it's entertaining and has one of the show's few examples of casual conversation. 

• Brohoof 3

"Just For Sidekicks" is a blast, and "Spike At Your Service" doesn't entirely make sense plot-wise, but it's entertaining and has one of the show's few examples of casual conversation. 

Yeah, even if you didn't like Spike's characterization in SAYS, it still had fantastic mane 6 interaction :P

Yeah, even if you didn't like Spike's characterization in SAYS, it still had fantastic mane 6 interaction :P

That one scene in the middle, where Rainbow Dash starts talking about her fanfiction? Excellent. 

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash pulling pranks? The last time I remember her doing any of that was way back in "Griffon the Brush Off".

Fluttershy being afraid of "everything"? Maybe that was the case in season 1, but it's about 5 years since that finished.

This episode could easily work as a season 1 episode. Even Starlight didn't show her face, nor did any pony mention her. Something needs to be done about the cutie marks from the CMC, the wings from Twilight, and the baby cakes, though.

• Brohoof 2

Basically MMDW but actually executed correctly, had it been a S2 episode it'd of been totally top tier as everything is executed pretty much flawlessly but I guess Dashes  characterization is a bit jarring and too over the top (like I wanted to punch her basically) Still pretty solid. Better than the average Dash episode even if Dash herself was unlikable the other characters made up for it. 

Edited by M'gann M'orzz

Ya know....must have been pegasi magic in those cookies or something because actually dyeing with a rainbow would be super hard otherwise.  :sunbutt:

Loved it and no one can change my mind about that.

LOL! Well, have a brohoof. You're of the straightforward honest sort.  :twi:

• Brohoof 1

Wow I can't believe Ha$bro did this.

The story is cool and well animated, but the plot is easy-guessing; all lessons RD learned in previous 5.5 season all wasted  :orly:

next time we can see the pony playing the airsoft

K2KcWqc.jpg

A Family Show!

• Brohoof 2

Ok, that was pretty awesome. The pranks were funny, and RD having her own prank backfire was great to watch.

One thing that bothered me was how RD said in the first Gilda episode that Fluttershy was too sensitive to be pranked...but here she wasn't even hesitant to do it?

Ok, that was pretty awesome. The pranks were funny, and RD having her own prank backfire was great to watch.

One thing that bothered me was how RD said in the first Gilda episode that Fluttershy was too sensitive to be pranked...but here she wasn't even hesitant to do it?

Actually, in GTB Rainbow was willing to prank Fluttershy, it was Pinkie who said she was too sensitive.