Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is anypony hyped? Maybe?

FlutterDash99

I can't wait to see mlp equestria girls everfree

once it comes out on dvd and blu ray I will have so secretly get it without my parents noticing, I have mlp. It will also be my first mlp merchandise too! since I don't have any mlp merchandise.

• Brohoof 2

im probably just gonna wait till its online :c  i'd need to ask my parents for money and to take me to the shops.. they'd know something was up

I can't wait to see mlp equestria girls everfree

once it comes out on dvd and blu ray I will have so secretly get it without my parents noticing, I have mlp. It will also be my first mlp merchandise too! since I don't have any mlp merchandise.

The only reason I've even seen the previous 3 Equestria Girls movies is because I managed to find them on TV while home alone. :blush: I won't be living at home (I will be away at college) so I will be free to go down to the store and buy MLP merchandise. Right now, I don't own any merchandise because I don't want my brother to see it. I wouldn't mind my parents catching it, but I know my brother would flip out.

Of course I will buy the DVD as soon as it comes out. I am more hyped for Legend of Everfree than any of its predecessors.

The only reason I've even seen the previous 3 Equestria Girls movies is because I managed to find them on TV while home alone. :blush: I won't be living at home (I will be away at college) so I will be free to go down to the store and buy MLP merchandise. Right now, I don't own any merchandise because I don't want my brother to see it. I wouldn't mind my parents catching it, but I know my brother would flip out.

Of course I will buy the DVD as soon as it comes out. I am more hyped for Legend of Everfree than any of its predecessors.

The Equestria girls movies were pretty good, but I haven't seen friendship games I did see the other 2

im probably just gonna wait till its online :c  i'd need to ask my parents for money and to take me to the shops.. they'd know something was up

Its not the same when its online, its best going to the video store or a local market, when buying a movie. But I'd be nervous too, besides I can go all the way to walmart on my bike in secret so I don't have to ask my dad to go. I'm going to have to get the dvd version of the movie. BUT I CAN"T WAIT!!!

Its not the same when its online,

i can imagine, but the last thing i need is my parents putting me through some kind of psyco therapy course if they find out their 17 year old son is obsessed with my little pony, that in mind im ok with poor quality and adds for the time being XD

Edited by Ju88snow

i can imagine, but the last thing i need is my parents putting me through some kind of psyco therapy course if they find out their 17 year old son is obsessed with my little pony, that in mind im ok with poor quality and adds for the time being XD

I wouldn't want my dad to know I'm into it either, or put in some type of therapy either. My dad is very unsupportive, I did come in one day with anime dvds he didn't say anything about that and to cover it up I bought some classic rugrats movies and a spongebob dvd too with one of the rarest episodes of spongebob on it. After I came back from the video store, he was wondering what I got I sand whiched up my anime dvd with the other ones, and he didn't say anything because he seen the rugrats and sponegbob.

I'm super hyped too~! I'm a big fan of the previous three movies. I've seen the trailer and sneak peeks. This might be the highlight of 2016!  :squee:

I might be gearing up for writing new fimfiction.  :pinkie:

I'm not going to watch the trailer, because sometimes trailers spoil too much of the movie. (sometimes they do)

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't want my dad to know I'm into it either, or put in some type of therapy either. My dad is very unsupportive, I did come in one day with anime dvds he didn't say anything about that and to cover it up I bought some classic rugrats movies and a spongebob dvd too with one of the rarest episodes of spongebob on it. After I came back from the video store, he was wondering what I got I sand whiched up my anime dvd with the other ones, and he didn't say anything because he seen the rugrats and sponegbob.

I'm not going to watch the trailer, because sometimes trailers spoil too much of the movie. (sometimes they do)

I get what ya mean. I'm not usually into watching sneak peeks because of that but I'm too absorbed in it already!  ^_^

I wish I hadn't watched the trailers, but I guess in sense it made me more excited for the movie. 

it seems like the more commercials/trailers you watch of it the less excited you are. So that's why I'm not watching any of the trailers or sneek peaks.

it seems like the more commercials/trailers you watch of it the less excited you are. So that's why I'm not watching any of the trailers or sneek peaks.

Usually, but I wasn't too energetic about there being a "4th installment". Usually 4ths are the weakest link, but after seeing a few of the trailers, it gave me a bit more hope. Either way, if you're already excited, then I guess the trailers can't do any more than spoil. Hope you enjoy the movie!

Usually, but I wasn't too energetic about there being a "4th installment". Usually 4ths are the weakest link, but after seeing a few of the trailers, it gave me a bit more hope. Either way, if you're already excited, then I guess the trailers can't do any more than spoil. Hope you enjoy the movie!

I guess your right, when the 4th movie comes out it loses its charm compared to the others. Normally the trilogy is better than the 4th one but its something new to watch.

Tempted to get netflix JUST for this movie. I normally just watch it online when it shows up on dailymotion or watch cartoons online, but I have a feeling it won't show up on those for weeks after its netflix premier, and this one actually has me excited.

Its strange, because I HATED Both Friendship games and Equestria girls 1, but the trailers for this, plus a larger focus on the other 5 (or at least it LOOKS like there'll be a large focus on them rather than just Twilight and sunset) has me stoked.

Honestly, I'm much more hyped for this than the rest of S6

Agreed. that being said, that's mainly due to S6 being very poor so far, and me not liking starlight >.<

• 2 weeks later...

Hyped?

I am freaking drewling for this movie!

Many say the series peaked at RR, but the reality of RR is it was an orgasm of Siren/Sunset glory. The film on its own, was good, the music was good, but it really was about THOSE 4 characters.

Now we can go back to looking at the big picture. Sure Sci-Twi needs some stupid man meat to flirt with and she can get a bit of push in this movie WWE style, but the reality is, the Sunset Arc is over and we can focus on the WORLD again not just miss tomboy (I love you Sunny! Anyone who read my Sundagio fic KNOWS i love you!)

literally just tell your parents

worst case scenario they poke a little bit of fun at you for it

literally just tell your parents

worst case scenario they poke a little bit of fun at you for it

they and everyone else are going to find out in a month when i go on camp in a fluttershy fursuit XP

I'm not just hyped, I'm SUPER HYPED!  :P

From the very first trailer of "Legend of Everfree" I became EXTREMELY excited & now I cannot wait to see this movie!

Edited by Sparklefan1234