Tech Reel

General How often do you speak to your friends?

Out of my own curiosity, and as a little study on the average human, how often do you get to speak to your friends. Once a month? Few times a week? Near every day?

What's a friend? Is it some new merchandise?

(edited)

For me, it's a range. Some friends I talk to anywhere between almost every day to a few times a month. Most people I've had correspondence with at least once in a two week period. There are a couple that I talk to less frequently, though. With one, I go as long as a couple months in between conversations, though we physically visit sometimes during the summer and it's like we never moved away from one another. :P I consider her a sister. ^^

Edited by Lady Kiriness

I need new friends because my old friends don't share my interests. So I talk to them maybe 1 time per month and see a couple one time per year, and that is only because they happen to be on the way to Bronycon.

Badges

I met most of my friends at my work and on the internet, so I'm used to talk to them often (In fact, I didn't make many friends out of these places).

I almost never talk to my real life friends because I don't care enough about my phone to feel like charging it. Though, I do talk to my internet friends all the time.

I try to talk with them as much as possible, especially my girlfriend who lives on the opposite of Australia from me, but there are times where I cannot or do not feel like talking, as in I am either out, my phone is flat or I'm too emmersed in a game

Badges

I text my friends every day or every other day, then sometimes I go days or a week or more without talking to them.  It varies.

I text with my friend about a few times a week at least.  Of course, there's also some folks I haven't said hello to in over a year, so I should get on that.

I used to talk to my friends almost every day, but them and I have drifted apart over the last few months since we graduated from high school. We only talk every couple of weeks now. We don't really share much in common anymore and I don't think I can handle very many long-distance friendships once I head to college. So I am gonna have to start almost from square one. :(

Badges

My friends are too busy with work and girlfriends to have the time to be friends. Most of them just stop talking or avoid hanging out. Who knows why. I'll probably never know. It sucks but not much I can do.

Down to only internet friends now.

I speak to my best friend every day :P I try to speak to my other friends as much as I can but fail haha

I text my friend almost every day.  I also chat with my online friend on skype almost every day.

I talk to my friends here on the forums pretty much every time I log on. Sometimes I get swamped and have a hard time keeping up with PMs and such but I do my best. Aside from here, I talk with my friends several times a week. My co-worker friends of course are every day. I don't text or talk on the phone much. (Don't tell anyone, but I don't know how to text and I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm a complete noob or anything!)  :squee:

Badges

It used to be that I would really only talk to my friend once, maybe twice, a month and we would only hang out 3-4 times a year. Lately I've been trying to stay in closer contact, at least saying hi once a week. Oddly enough, it was what I consider a net negative influence in my life that convinced me to try to interact a bit more often.

My only close friend and i talk on a near everyday basis. Other friends and i get to speak to each other several times a week.

I am the Type, that waits for my Friends to start talking to me, in other words, im a douche and deserve my loneliness.

From my own, i barely start conversations since i have no Idea what to talk about. Sometimes i post on someones Status, but thats it.

I try to talk to my friends all the time, make sure they don't seem all lonely and all.

But I have two friends who I try to talk to everyday, simply because they always need cheering up/can cheer me up :catface:

When I get a chance to see them, which is only sometimes.

Badges

Try 0.01% and then try if I even have friends that would maintain a chat with me. Otherwords nearly no times I speak to my friends since they don't speak to me. Surprising huh? -_-"

Rarely, except for one or two friends I dragged onto this forum, and internet friends.

Well occasionally, those closest to me every day others well varies some years, months or weeks then some like around every second day or so.

I try to talk to them everyday, but sometimes I feel lazy and I feel like just hanging by myself.

I talk to my friends every single day on facebook, phone etc.