Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How often do you speak to your friends?

Tech Reel

I only have cyber friends since my Real Life friends consisted of nothing but drama, and it wasn't of my cup of tea.

I speak to my Cyber Friends everyday, without fail. Usually when they're not busy. :P

VERY often, if not always. Through skype, even if we're all quiet, just being in a call still counts, right?:D If not in a call, we chat, and we meet quite often aswell...

Mines now has hit up close to a week and I just don't know anymore. I chat with ones here and there a bit in certain days.

I'm just going say that I don't have friends or friend material right now.....except one

• 2 years later...
(edited)

Usually about at least once everyday or two for my closest friends, and maybe about once a week for others. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Not that often at all, I’m not much of talker. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I talk my closest friends on a regular basis; probably every other day or so. We mainly speak through texting or Facebook messenger. When we do talk, we normally just have short conversations.

It really depends on what kind of day it is for me. It can range from every few days, to even weeks. It's pretty easy for me to disappear without anyone noticing, so it doesn't cause too many issues.

I have one real life friend who I talk to maybe once or twice a month, and it's about the same with my two or so online friends. I've never really been a fan of small talk, and that always makes my conversations short.

These days I speak to my friends pretty much every day. I have friends at work and sometimes I invite my closest ones to dinner or various outings. I’m not a non-stop social animal by any stretch, but I always seem to have someone close-by.  

The thing is I don't know how to talk to someone just by texting/speaking on the phone; it's bland, and boring. I miss them, but I usually make up for it when I see them face to face.; it's much more natural  

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I speak to online friends pretty much every day, I kind of lost touch with most real life friends years ago, though still see one about 3 times a week.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

(edited)

I have a very close group of friends and we usually text one another every day. In fact, I was just texting them before this. One of them is on a cruise while I'm in Summer school, so we're not all 100% free, but us four girls always take the time to text one another nearly every day. In fact, the four of us are going on a trip together in two months. 

Whether text or face-to-face, I'm just as happy to be talking to my best friends. 

Edited by Emerald<3

I don't have any friends in real life, so its unknown. But I have friends on discord and on other forums I talk2, just not every single day but pretty often I talk to them.

What kind of friends? Online friends I speak to every single day. IRL ones I haven't bothered to speak to in nearly a decade. The very few I liked ended up drifting away slowly.

• 2 years later...