Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health When Was The Last Time You Fell Ill?

Venomous

Perhaps you came down with a fever, sore throat, vomiting, etc.

When was the last time you got sick?

• Brohoof 1

About a week ago, actually. I came down with a sore throat for a few days, which was the first time I had fallen ill in many months.

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 1

Last time I felt what I would consider ''sick'' was proabably last year. It was to the point of not even wanting to play video games, and wanting to stay in bed. What was really unlucky is that my sister was babysitting a possessed toddler.

yesterday.. I was really dizzy and had a headache.

but I had food poisoning three months ago.. so... theres that :wat:

It's been a couple of weeks now. It wasn't your typical illness brought on by a bug of any sort. It was nausea caused by drinking too many energy drinks. I used to drink them like water but I guess I reached my tolerance limit with them and started getting sick every time I imbibed. I gave them up and I've been fine ever since. I hope it stays that way, I really dislike vomiting.  :scots:

Edited by Dreambiscuit

Last March? I do not remember for sure, I just know it's been over a year. I've only had very short-lived allergies since which were nothing like the sinus infections I was getting before. Thank you multivitamins with extra Vitamin C!

It wasn't that long ago, maybe 2 weeks or so. It was probably just a minor cold, I felt it's approach because my sense of smell was off and by the evening, I was coughing and blowing my nose.

I haven't really gotten sick in three years.  It's pretty rare for me to feel sick, unless you count eating certain types of food.  I have gotten food-poisoning a few times?  Nothing really major, just some queasy-ness.

A little over a week ago; I honestly would have preferred even a regular cold to whatever I had. I didn't have much of an appetite, the head pain was horrible, the stomach pain was intense, I had a fever lasted a full day, I had to go to the bathroom every half hour....needless to say, I didn't have the energy to do much of anything.

At least I'm all better now!  :)

Edited by skbl17

I used to get a cold every 2 months or so, and colds are the worst. This year though, for whatever reason, The worst I've had is my hayfever which isn't really sickness and is completely unavoidable. So I haven't really been sick since about September last year with a cold, and I haven't had anything besides a cold for years now.

Edited by Battenberg

I think it might've been this past January. Had to miss a few days of work because some dumbass customers decided to shop while sick and pass their illness onto a bunch of innocent people. Namely me.