1. 1. Have you ever had braces?

• Yes, I used to have braces
    • Yes, I have braces right now
    • No

yep :P ,but they may be coming out soon

remember braces pony?

sig-4637835.thumb.jpg

Lol :lol: Which episode was that?

I dunno what episode that was from, but I do remember this one from Saddle Row.

post-33529-0-93958300-1471302308_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

I got mine off about a month ago, had them for 2 and a half years, very painful stuff. Bit of a nuisance really, having to remember to put your bands back on every time you eat.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, and thankfully I don't need to get them again. My bottom teeth have always been fine, but my top teeth were the problem. They're really improving. Seeing how braces significantly change your teeth is pretty cool. :o

• Brohoof 1

Yep! When I was in middle school, I was a total brace face until early high school. I remember always wanting the neon pink bands. :P

• Brohoof 2

I had braces once, and unfortunate I had a defective retainer for my bottom row teeth, so they kinda got fucked there. I'll probably get a new set for it sometime in the future

• 4 weeks later...

I've never had braces. Fortunately I didn't need them. The last time I went to a dentist was when I was little, and that was just a checkup and cleaning, but that was enough to keep me away from dentists ever since. 

I personally think crooked teeth can be nice. They give a person character.  :proud:

I got my braces on Halloween in 2013. I had them until the summer of 2015 around the beginning of August.

Not only did I have to have braces but because of the severity of my bite I also had to have orthognathic surgery on both my jaws. I can thank my overbite and open bite for that one. It was pretty awful. Wouldn't wish it upon even the worst of the worst.

• Brohoof 1

I've never had braces. I only heard that they are painful, especially when you do something with them during eating.

But I had crooked teeth, because one of them was too big and my jaw was to small or something like that, but now everything is alright.

• Brohoof 1

No, but nowadays I kind of regret the decision not to take them, since I've started to notice how weird my teeth actually look. At least compared to everyone else's.  :rarity:

Yep, although I don't remember how long I've had to wear them.

I do recall that I had them when I was in high school and got rid of them by my early college years. ^^;

...and that it was horribly painful, especially after every tightening. XD

My teeth had overcrowded my mouth, so my orthodontist had to extract a total of four permanent teeth! ^^;

...That was also horribly painful! :D

• Brohoof 1