Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What happened to you today that's never happened before?

woodgazer

I lay in my hammock by the river like most any ordinary warm day off work, and suddenly a grasshopper parked on my nose. I was surprised and if I'd known right away what it was, I might have let it sit there instead of brushing it off. Anyway, I have never had such a close encounter with one!

So, has anything happened to you today that's never happened before?

I got told I'm going to have an oboe solo in wind ensemble.

Me a solo? On a new instrument? So scary... But my oboe teacher prepared me for this.

• Brohoof 1

I watched the Olympic mountain bike race today...It's my first time seeing that event in the Olympics before!

• Brohoof 1

Didn't happen today, but wednesday night I was reading in bed, when I became aware of a soft buzing above my head.

I looked up, and there was an insect, flying around. 'Ok,' I thought, 'Just a fly' and continued reading.

I then became aware that this insect was flying at a lower altitude, but thought nothing of it.

It then decided to crash into my glasses, and sit there doing nothing, so I took my glasses off to have a look.

And thats how I became friends with an eighteen spotted ladybird.

• Brohoof 2

Today happened. And with it, a whole bunch of things that have never happened. I probably accidentally made a few species of bacteria extinct.

I raided all five gyms in my neighborhood and now it is under total Instinct control. Also tried the Russia map in Unturned, beat a new custom level in Geometry Dash, and I planked for 320 seconds.

I coded something without using any tutorials. True, it's just a script to make the screen flash a certain color, but I'll be damned if it didn't make me feel good seeing it work.

Edited by Alphys Hedge
  • Brohoof 1