Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What happened to you today that's never happened before?

woodgazer

That's commitment :o Did you hurt yourself?! How's the moped now?

Yep. Road rash on my shoulder. Gashed up my forearm & knee. Had to get a bit of gravel removed form the latter and my hand. Ruined a good pair of slacks. Moped still runs. Damage is cosmetic. 

• Brohoof 2

Yep. Road rash on my shoulder. Gashed up my forearm & knee. Had to get a bit of gravel removed form the latter and my hand. Ruined a good pair of slacks. Moped still runs. Damage is cosmetic. 

That sounds painful! I wish you a speedy recovery. And a not-so-speedy velocity when travelling on dangerous roads!

That sounds painful! I wish you a speedy recovery. And a not-so-speedy velocity when travelling on dangerous roads!

Thanks. And it wasn't so much a road as it was a parking lot. Unless you consider 10-20 mph speedy.

I tried a specific brand of oats I had never tried before!

I was forced to talk to my brothers friend...at least she found it as awkward as I did. Especially since I was in orange pajama pants covered in cupcakes that were designed after different Halloween creatures. Such as a witch, devil, spider, cat, etc.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I got down to doing a brake pad change on the car. I don't like stealerships but wow, it's quite a lot of labor to do. Jacking up the car, taking of the wheels, loosening the caliper bolts, and opening the caliper to replace the pads was all a good time to know more about your car, rather than taking it in.

During a match of dodgeball at school I bombed all the five opponents while being the only one left on our side. Score!

Ah I don't know if this counts as "never" but it's been 3 years since I've posted on here, nothing different today except that :D

• 3 years later...