Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream about last night?

I dreamt about my old job. It's 75%+ of what I dream about. I started that job nearly 2 years ago and left a few months ago. I have a new job but I always dream about the old one. And it's always something silly like "Oh no, I stopped to grab a drink before my shift but now I'm 6 hours late. Oh nooooo!". It's not distressing (as I don't care about being late. I was late all the time :D )but it is weird. I'm so sick of being reminded of my soul-sucking retail job. Princess Luna, please let me dream of something else! I'd love to dream about ponies or anything but my old job! 

I dreamed of an extremely tall koala-lemur mix (anthro) for some reason.

Then there was me plugging my headphones' jack into the wrong port of my lagtop, among a bunch of other ports next to the hinge rather than towards the front, where it stayed skewed. It was a reflection (I think) of an IRL issue I had, except my actual lagtop only has a charger port (and no other ports) near the hinge...

There were a few other short and weird tidbits, but I couldn't remember any of them a few minutes after waking.

I was As Will Guide, both Unicorn and Changeling. After having a therapy session with @Mesme Rize (the OC), I went to meet up with these people: @Emperor Blu Traincrown, (one of my boyfriends in character, not in real life; we're just friends in real life),

Baby Dashie, my son who accepted him as his father ( @Monado Dashie )

An Alternative version of Applejack who is the Mother of Baby Dashie, ( @Aurora Wolf )

@Loyal Defender, OC of the same name is another close friend of mine

Woodland "Woody" Orchestra ( @Maple Bat ), Son of Discord, and another of my boyfriends in character

Basically, we all must have chatted together, as all these OCs see me as family or boyfriends.

And the dream was simple as that.

• Brohoof 1

On 3/5/2019 at 5:26 PM, Will Guide said:

we all must have chatted together

L-lewd. =w=

*ahem* Anyway.

I dreamed of my boyfriend IRL (we met when I was doin a traineeship in Sweden a few years ago) sitting next to me. For some reason, a spider decided to make a web between us, maybe it wanted us to stay together?
Except, well, my bf has a phobia of them, so I tried to pick it up and put it down. But it clung to my finger, then started with a string between my hand and my bf's shoulder, added more tensor strings... If you've seen a spider spin a web IRL, you'll know how the whole process went afterwards.

17 minutes ago, Feather Spiral said:

L-lewd. =w=

How is that lewd? I just said we just chatted. Not everything's code for adult stuff! :okiedokieloki:

14 hours ago, Will Guide said:

How is that lewd? I just said we just chatted. Not everything's code for adult stuff! :okiedokieloki:

I was jk... geezums :sealed:

Soooooo this time, I dreamed that I was with a big werewolf, visiting a dream and hypnosis research clinic of sorts where I worked, but it was in a secret room. The building itself was strange, it actually looked like a Minecraft build, with how stainless every surface was and how cartoonishly saturated their colors were. Think about it - you look through a corridor, there's practically no way to tell the walls, floor and ceiling apart.

Anyway we start off at the top floor, where I tell the werewolf I'll be talking him to my secret place and lead him down a staircase. Explaining that it's the only way to access the room, as coming down onto the bottom step triggers a sensor that starts a timer. That's where I look aside to check if the corridor is empty before I proceed, and notice that all surfaces seem to blend into each other. Then I lower what looks like a large panel arching over the door, it becomes like a small crescent table with a keypad on it. Once I enter the code and fold the panel back up, the door in front of us opens and we can go in.

The room is rather small, in the middle to the right are 2 researchers (a man and a woman) in front of a computer terminal, staring intently at the screen and whispering to each other. I wave to them and the man waves back awkwardly, as I explain to the werewolf what we're studying there. Past the terminal, still on the right and against the glass bay at the back, is a double bed where a third researcher is sitting with a test subject narrating a dream or hypnotic vision.
I stop in front of the glass bay and watch the skyline, also the room's reflection where the werewolf looks around and approaches me.

Not sure what happens... but I end up in a small isolation area on the back, left side this time, separated from the rest of the room with thinner walls - and it gets even weirder.
I float up towards the ceiling, looking down as the researchers are talking to two dinosaurs this time, I think one Triceratops and a brontosaur? The long-necked one teases the other who reacts by pressing a foot on theirs, gently (I think they're friends or something). I keep going higher and higher, the "isolation" area and the rest of the room keeps growing taller as I float further up. Someone casually comments that the room also occupies the upper floor now, one of our colleagues criticizes that I think (I forgot much of the dialogue)...

I've no idea why such a secret place would have that big-ass windowed bay; maybe it didn't and it was all projections, to make subjects (and researchers) feel more "at home" and relax for the experiments.

My dream was pretty quick and to the point. I was at a shopping center with a deli in it and asked for a special kind of bread to make a sandwich. The lady at the counter acted as though my request was a personal affront and reluctantly proffered four varieties; four cheese bread, pepperoni bread, parmesan, and Italian herb. I took the Italian herb. Then I went to put some sandwich toppings on it and that was the end of my glorious dream. I didn't even get to eat the thing. 

My dream is a bit traumatic. My family and I forgot to lock the house and a group of thugs breaks in and take my whole family. I want to try to get them back and all the sudden, I have a knife on my hand.  I then begin to stab two people multiple times. That part was pretty much a blur.. I don’t remember the rest after that.

I was Marlon fishing from a hot air balloon in Japan. I don't know if they fish for Marlon there, but such was my dream. A Japanese man was also fishing from the same balloon as me and we both somehow reeled in the same fish. He really wanted to keep the fish so I let him have it, since he probably got a hook in it before me anyway. 

I can't remember my dreams from the last two nights. The dream the night before was me for some strange reason taking care of a wolf. It was a scary dream, of course, because it was a wolf. I do find wolves to be quite beautiful. You could probably think my most recent crush for that, who loves wolves and actually volunteers at wolf sanctuaries. But this was a wild wolf, and may or may not have hurt me in the dream.

It's weird because this is now bringing up other dreams that occur with frequency where I tend to have a run-in with other kinds of violent animals and I get hurt. I wonder why I have dreams like that?

I actually just remembered the dream I had last night. It showed a video game where you could explore the entire world in open world fashion on the same scale as Greece is in Assassin's Creed Odyssey. That would be so cool.

I dreamt that the artist Uotapo was tagged “Dead” in derpibooru. Dunno if literally, or stopped with the horse content :huh:. Anyway, checked, and found a new art :mlp_icwudt:

That my OC was fighting Darth Vader with a purple light Saber and a blaster. It ended when she either cut off or ripped of his hand and killed him with his own lightsaber.

After that I was in a run down neighborhood where a bunch of ravers were getting high off eating trash. 

• 2 weeks later...

Went to bed real late tonight (midnight is very late for me, I'm not one of those 3am owls ok) but had one of the longest and most fun dreams I remember. It took place in a building complex, complete with its own garage, and you could walk across a beach to get to a conference/dining/party room.

Anyway, I was hovering and gliding around the cafeteria; some people could see me, others couldn't. I started having some uhhh, lewd times there, with a few guys I found cute.
Then, for reasons unknown, I started being chased by the authorities, like maybe CIA or something. Forgot if we ever faced off; I preferred avoiding them, like when an agent pulled into the garage in a very pointy sports car.
Eventually I just slipped out to the beach, walked alongside some people in summerwear, got lewd with a few of them too... same thing inside the party room.

This was a dream from a few nights ago but I still think about it.  So I was seeing this Shaman for some reason and after they(I don't remember their sex or gender) finished some ritual they looked like they were pondering something.  They wanted to speak but they stopped themself, thought for a bit and finally started speaking, "What do you wish I told you?  That you were great or talented?  Strong?  Witty?  I can't tell you anything for you are none of these, I don't think I can tell you where to go from here..."  I left them feeling disappointed but I was suddenly being driven by someone, can't remember who they were.  I told them what the Shaman told me and they laughed and told me, "Why go to some wise man to tell you in some grandiose way where you should be going in life?  Where you go in life is entirely up to you, f*ck what some idiot tells you to do.  Sick of going nowhere?  Stand the f*ck up and walk, b*tch."  Or something like that....  I think they also called me a stupid hoe too but I can't recall properly right now......

I remember it snowed a lot in my dream and I was excited (because, of course, it hardly snowed at all here over the course of the entire winter. *long sigh*). I also have the notion that this dream we were living in New England, which makes it better. But it was only a vague notion suggesting such.