Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream about last night?

On 3/21/2019 at 8:44 PM, Thuja said:

"Why go to some wise man to tell you in some grandiose way where you should be going in life?  Where you go in life is entirely up to you, f*ck what some idiot tells you to do.  Sick of going nowhere?  Stand the f*ck up and walk, b*tch."  Or something like that....  I think they also called me a stupid hoe

...this is really rude but also beautiful. You ever see that driver again, say hello and kudos from me.

Anyhow.

I had two dreams involving famous people this past night; one of them was Grian (I was following his Minecraft stream just last night before bed), the other was Ripley from Alien (that one's outta nowhere)

With Grian, I was in a cooperative puzzle-slash-survival game show of sorts.
It started with me providing him with Lego bricks from him to build with; he made some sorta frame with a shelf, and a clothing iron which he put in the bottom of it. But he got frantic towards the end of the countdown, and the top bit came off while the judges were going through the different builds.
I continued through a maze, whilst eating a “sandwich” he made me which was actually two regular sandwiches (bread and all) in one bigger bun (lotta bread to eat). The maze got pretty psychological, but I don't remember it well; only that I reached the goal, where a few others were waiting for the contest to finish, and pressed a button.

The Alien one was more action-based, it took place in a building mostly run by an A.I named Sevastopol (yes, like the place from Alien).
I was waiting for the elevator, behind a group of staff members including Ripley; both the shaft and the cabin were entirely transparent with metal frames. The group found the wait too long and decided to engage in discussion together, except the elevator cabin (a sphere) arrived just then. I cut ahead and pressed the 3rd floor button (there were no other floor buttons, for some reason?) in the center, expecting them to notice; but they were too late and just watched me go up (and I stared back).
I'd made myself comfortable against the outer railing when Sevastopol spoke, suggesting I check out something on top floor. Suddenly the elevator shot up at dizzying speed, stopped right before reaching the top; making me slam into the ceiling and drop back harshly. Then it plummeted, leaving me floating in midair; at the same time, it began pumping some yellowish noxious gas inside.
I pushed myself off the railing, reached the panel where I pressed the alarm and fan buttons at the same time; the air began to clear. The elevator's fall also slowed down to a reasonable pace, it reached the bottom floor and let me off the cabin normally.
I collapsed to the floor right in front of the still-awaiting staff group, struggling to explain what happened.

Shit was crazy, yo~

Edited by Feather Spiral
curse my thorough, pragmatic, octuple-checking nature

I had a dream a few nights ago where I was trying to find all the greyhounds I could possibly find at each and every animal shelter in some big city.  I think I had just recently come into possession of a dog racing track or something?  At each shelter there were SO MANY BEAUTIFUL DOGS!!!!  Each shelter seemed to have some theme to them, one of them was library/harry potter themed.  And no, they didn't just dress dogs up or their kennels in harry potter themed stuff, the place was literally built from the ground up around this theme.  It was like walking through a themed amusement park or something.  There was also one that was sea based or something like that but the library themed one stood out to me.  I think I stopped at three different shelters and found a ton of greyhounds(along with some other ones), but my alarm woke me up before I could see the result of it... :okiedokieloki:

• 4 weeks later...

I just woke up from having a lot of fun with a deaf puppy, I think German shep or lab or retriever idk. Big breed either way but very young, whole body couldn't have been longer than my forearm.

At some point, he went behind a wall; being deaf (I think I heard that from a young man with a bowl-cut black hair), I didn't bother calling out. Instead I pounded on the floor, so the pup would feel it shake and come out of hiding to check. After that, we play-wrestled for a while, he was very eager and jumpy but not as bite-y as most puppies I know.

I had a dream where my crush had come to town for some kind of music meet-up (so other people were going to be present, too). For some reason, I had an important role, as she had my number and arrived at my house for some reason. I vaguely remember getting to see her, but not directly? Because I was feeling quite overwhelmed by her presence, fangirled, and then was so obsessed with making myself pretty that I spent too long getting ready and by the time I was ready she had already left toward the meet-up place. The dream ended with me texting her or the group "Where is the meet-up?". Lol.

*long sigh* My brain just needs to stop it with this. Although I think my feelings in the dream were more about her being my hero than being my crush. But I don't think I could convince anyone of that after what I described above. lol

I dreamt that I was at school and lots of people wanted to fight me for a reason that I can't remember. Once I'd finished beating the shit out of them, there were over a dozen immobile bodies scattered across the floor, with some necks snapped too.

Definitely one of the most violent dreams that I've had in a while.

• 5 weeks later...

It was a very strange, silly dream. My family and I had flown somewhere (Florida?), which was a big deal to me because I'm so scared of planes. I've been having plane dreams quite frequently lately. But this one took a weird turn. First of all, I remember I had already flown home, but some family members were left behind for some reason (my grandma... Who is, in reality, no longer with us =( ). I got convinced to ride the plane again to go back for some reason. The rest of this is weird, and I have no idea what my brain was doing. We get on this plane (either that, or the one coming back home the second time, I don't know) and there is a very strange character as the pilot. He was like a Dragon Ball character. Imagine Gohan when he does his superhero stuff. That's exactly what he was like, with the glasses, even. Anyway, what he does at first is say that the flight is only for men or something. o.o I can't remember, but I don't think there were any of the male family members with us at this point... But for some reason, we decided to just stay anyway. I was uncomfortable, but turned around and looked to see if there were still any other women aside from us. The only women aside from my family were young girls that were presumably daughters of men on the plane.

For some reason he did not protest us being on the plane at this point. He started taking off, but was still simultaneously standing in the passenger area. I remember once we got in the air he started controlling the plane and making it do a weird things that passenger planes don't do, like fly upside down. And then one point he, still standing in the passenger area, was still doing goofy stuff but then stopped and was like "Wait!" He checked the direction the plane was going and noted it was to the West and said "Ah. Everything's good. We're going the right direction!".

The dream ended there. Very bizarre. The character was amusing, but the gendered stuff was very weird, and I don't know why the rule was made to begin with, why the other women followed it, why my family didn't, and why we didn't go "Hey, what in the world? We paid for this ticket, we have the right to be on this plane!" No such thing happened, we just stayed.

I dreamed that my family and I were at a holiday resort of some kind. I don't think we've ever been there irl, but somehow we knew it well in the dream.

There was even a pool there, large and bean-shaped, with a big bridge across the midsection. The building itself was more like a small youth hostel though.

Later on, I came to the hostel as part of a youth camp group instead, twice. I knew one of the people as an online friend, a furry artist I've recently met. I don't actually know his real name nor have I ever seen his face; but here, he was named Thomas something and looked a bit like this guy. On both trips, Thomas took up a lone, two-person room on the top floor, where he wouldn't let anyone in. No matter how much I wanted to talk to him, tell him we knew each other and be roommates, I couldn't. Even when I came to return something he'd dropped, I merely caught a glimpse of the mess inside and he didn't want me to stay.

(edited)

I actually had a dream for once, and it was A REALLY BAD DREAM. Let's just say in the dream I did some very forum inappropriate things to little girls, as in like half my age little. :blink:  Which is REALLY weird and nasty to me especially. :eww: 

On the note of dreams, I had a daydream about my crush back in high school. I mean that might be a bit odd considering you know I'm with somebody as it is (and I really do love him), but in the daydream I was back in high school, probably my sophomore year, and I actually talked to him and it turned out he was actually into me but never said anything about it. :wub:  He mentioned how he thought it was so cute how I poked him under the lunch table, and he thought I was cute in a sort of dorky way. :blush: All I remember after that was he and I going out to the park by the school, finding a nice little isolated area in the trees where nobody could see us together and making out. :bedeyes: 

Edited by DusksuD

(edited)

This one wasn't anywhere near as bizarre as the one I shared last time, but it still was, well, I'll just say interesting at the very least.

This dream seems to have warped me back to the university I graduated from last year, and had to do with the wind ensemble. For some reason, we all had to go help with a Catholic church service... o.o Later on in the dream I thought "Wait, isn't this a violation of the separation of church and state?", but that wasn't the focal point of the dream. Instead it was about the music. My band director (I think? Fuzzy part of the dream) had instructed me to play the piano for the service (do Catholic services even use piano?? lol). I was thinking "Whyyyy me? I can't sight-read worth crap, this is going to be a disaster and I'm not going to survive it." Then when I got to sit down at the piano another member of the wind ensemble who was good enough at piano to perform it in recitals sat next to me for some reason and I asked him "Maybe you should play this, you'd do so much better than me!" but he shrugged that off and wasn't going to help. o.o While that was happening the service seemed to be starting (I say "seemed" because I don't think this was a standard mass, so I don't know what was going on), and it started with an orchestra performing that for some reason didn't include any of our wind ensemble members, and later seemed like it wasn't even in the building but was maybe just a recording. Then it turned out to be a vocal piece, and it reminded me a lot of Bach's "Erbarme Dich", which is funny because Bach was protestant.

It was somewhere around that point that I decided to get up and leave because it was just going to be a disaster for me. I went back to where the (much smaller than what I remember) wind ensemble was sitting and was going to play my actual instrument, which I don't remember being able to decide whether it was oboe or bassoon. Lol. When I sat down back there, I noticed that a lady was sitting at the piano now and I remember being relieved that maybe she was going to play it, but she seemed to not be playing it. Still, I thought I was off the hook.

The dream ended there.

Bonus: The night before I had another dream about my crush. *sigh* She was in town, but not for anything oboe related. All I remember about the dream is that she was somewhere (I'm thinking probably my oboe teacher's house) and I was there and she was napping on the floor for some reason (either that or sleeping for the night and it was the morning). She was waking up, and I was there (not creepy at all... Nope), and I instantly asked her (as if she was leaving right after waking up) "Do you think you can teach me a lesson? Do you even have your oboe?" I remember thinking that if she didn't I would lend her one of my oboes. Lol. Somehow right there while she was waking up she pulled one out and was like "I do have one" and then the dream ended there. o.o

Edited by Envy

hmm.. I actually had a dream of me going on an interstellar mission to connect the universe with Mission Force One.. (aaahhh.. i'm fangirling sooo badly.. :pinkie:) unfortunately, I can't remember the rest of it. Although, I remembered that the dream involved drowning..? :ooh: 

Spoiler

Ohh.. could you ask for a better dream?!

Image result for mission force one

• 2 months later...

I had a dream about dragons living in the modern time and they had riders.  I don't remember much about the details of it but the dragons looked really pretty.

I dreamt that I was a teenage girl trying to catch a train home. In order to find out what train I needed to catch, I had to find it on a timetable that was printed on the forehead of one of the station staff. Who was then promptly ushered away by her colleague.

• Brohoof 2

I dreamt that I was staying the night at a hotel, for some odd reason. I was about to go to sleep, but Twilight ended up sleeping in my bed. I didn't want to wake her, so I pulled the covers over her and walked off.

• Brohoof 1