Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream about last night?

It was super difficult to fall asleep last night, but when I did I had a nightmarish dream about an unsettling doll that moved on its own. Why do I keep having dreams about those? It even had creepy eyes that stared right into my soul!

Anyways, the movement of the doll was especially rapid while I sang the song called Rasputin in its proximity. For whatever reason! I was still scared of the doll even though it was actually kind of fun to see it move its arms along the song.

That Megadeth were playing in my local park on a tiny stage, and the show started late becasue me and another roadie couldn't get this shelf properly hung up. So they played the last half of Holy Wars...The Punishment Due. Oh and Corey Tailor from Slipknot joined them while wearing his old mask. 

I dreamt I was watching a fictional episode of MLP. In the episode, Twilight is replying to someone's letter regarding something called a "Pegasus Suit" (which I suppose is a suit specially designed to accommodate wings) and it cuts to her walking through the streets of Canterlot wearing a saddle to hide her wings. Right before she enters the shop to acquire said suit, she sheds the saddle and just tosses it on the sidewalk. When ponies walking through the streets see the saddle, they act with revulsion like it's a disgusting thing and avoid it as much as possible. Then it cuts to me watching the episode while my family members mock me for liking a show for kids, to which I reply in my own... "colorful way" that I don't care.  

Well on New Year's Eve I had a dream where I was connected to the very system that controls everything. I can sort of remember that it was called the DATANET or something similar to that. I basically was viewing the system's command log. I'll try and rewrite what I can remember about it.

CONNECTED TO: DATANET SECTOR UHE-97425

BIGIN BOOTUP FOR 2017

BOOTING INTO 2017 SET LOGIC SYSTEM...

SUCCESSFULLY BOOTED INTO 2017-THE YEAR OF MAJOR EVOLUTION AND THE BEST MLP CONTENT EVER CREATED

That's all I can remember but there probably was a lot more commands than that. :)

I dreamt about my annoying college roommate and lots of the little things he does that get on my nerves. Not a pleasant dream by any means...

Then I had a dream about going to see the MLP movie, and randomly Luna appeared sitting next to me in the theater. I believe this is the second time I have had a dream with her in it!

oh god... I was dreaming about my favorite NASCAR driver the entire night... and then more dreams about the Daytona 500... man I think I'm posessed xD

Hmmm why does that not surprise me? ;):ph34r:
  • Brohoof 1

I dream last night is having my new magic wand to make things possible, so I consider this is my good dream including I transport/teleport myself to my destination very quickly without driving a vehicle.

I actually had three dreams I remember from last night:

My first one was about dancing (I'm a dancer) and I was at a dance competition and I won against the best dancer in my section.

Then the next one I was backstage at a dancing production rehearsal and the dancer who was on stage was mocking me cause I wasn't dancing and she was and I got upset so I asked the director to have a chance at dancing instead of her because I said I could pick it up after watching it once and I did and the director said I was way better and could have the roll.

The third was about school it was my first day back at school and I woke up late, I didn't have enough time to get ready and look pretty so I went to school looking like I did on the weekends. Later on, after I had somehow gone to the bathroom at school and made myself look better I started hanging out with the cool group at school and I was becoming more and more popular and I kept trying to add to my reputation.

At least that's all I can remember from my dreams last night. I've had so many interesting dreams over my lifetime but I never thought to write them down.

• Brohoof 1

I dreamt about my annoying college roommate and lots of the little things he does that get on my nerves. Not a pleasant dream by any means...

Then I had a dream about going to see the MLP movie, and randomly Luna appeared sitting next to me in the theater. I believe this is the second time I have had a dream with her in it!

Hmmm why does that not surprise me? ;):ph34r:

hahahaha  :lol: yup I get that a lot  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

​I had a dream about Star Trek: DS9, the different characters had different things happening to them.  I dreamed that Garak and Bashir were finally the loving couple they should have been and Jadzia and Worf doing a parody of Married...  With Children.  Those are the only two segments that I can recall now.

• Brohoof 1

The dream I had last night was about my another cat getting violent with me. It's not exactly far-fetched for her to actually do that to be honest, but having dreams about it always causes unhappy feelings either way.

While not a nightmare, my dream last night was unnerving and unpleasant. Something bad happened to Manhattan, with speculations raging from Nuclear attacks, and alien invasions. Either way, the government locked down the surrounding areas, and kept us from finding out. It was so unnerving that I've felt it happened before I've gone to sleep and I've planned to seek news first thing in the morning...... I've instead woke-up with a crazy cold  :D

@@Steve Piranha,
I've had a lot of similar dreams to that actually. One of which, I was at ground zero in the middle of an alien invasion. It was pretty insane. I've also watched skyscrapers topple over into one another. My dreams get pretty wild. lol
Dreams like that often represent chaos in your waking life, or in your case, the potential chaos you feel in the background of your life. It could just be stress.

Last night I dreamt of a dark room, like I was in an old abandoned house or something. There was a presence like a ghost following me, and I couldn't find my way out. I could never see what was following, but I kept hearing it, and seeing things change in the room that I knew weren't my doing. It was super unnerving.

Before last night it was a lucid dream. I thought on the mane six and they were real. The humidity in their eyes, the fur and manes. Everything was life-like, yet mantaining original proportions. It looked like something out of pixxar movie. I asked fluttershy to open her mouth to check out if everything was in order. She looked at me and laughed, showing me her tongue with a crazy face. I've never seen them singing with such expressivity. Vibrations, everything was created perfect. Then I woke up to draw something alike, and realized it was taking more than five minutes to make an skecth. I dropped the pencil on the ground.

Wow! That's really cool! :pinkie: I had a dream the day before yesterday that I was with 5 friends and we were all preparing well because each one of us were going to be one of the mane six. It was awesome, but it didn't feel like I was with the mane six (even though they looked like them). :ooh: It was cool though. I was with 'Rarity' in her boutique and I was baking (me being Pinkie Pie). i have tried lucid dreaming SO many times, yet I never can. Someday. :icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

I was driving some kind of car, it didn't work like any real car, it moved when you raised a pedal and slowed down when you pressed it.

Long story short, I was going too fast and road turned into ridiculously thin and high and the pedal didn't go down. I woke up because I was pushing my really heavy metal-shelf-thing that is next to my bed and somehow managed to turn it in lever-ish manner(it's next to radiator and its adjuster is about in middle of the shelf working as fulcrum)

My foot hurt rest of the day.