Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream about last night?

Well I had a lucid dream one day before the MLP season 6 finale. And I was my OC Techno Universal in my lab under equestria and I was watching and remotely helping the ponies to get to Queen Crysalis to stop her and it was the year 6436. I later released that everything that happened on the surface above me was the same as what happened in the new episode when I watched it. And for around a full hour I was behind the controls to all of equestria. I still believe to this day that this did actually happen for real in the future. :)

I actually remembered my dream this time!  :derp:

Last night, I had a dream that I was at a horseback riding academy with quite a few others who were around my age. We were getting our horses ready for a ride, when mine began to flip out as I tried to put her saddle on. The instructor took her away, stating that she was too green (inexperienced), and that she had been accidentally assigned to me. We went into the stable to look at other more suitable horses. 

For some reason, we were all sent to an outdoor stage area (covered by a tent) where we were completing a registration of sorts for boot camp...

• Brohoof 1

My dreams as of late have been getting weird. It wasn't last night but the night before, and I was a roommate of Dr. Eggman and we were living in an apartment somewhere in a downtown location. He would carry out attacks in his bid to conquer the city though they usually involved small things due to having a much smaller budget than he's used to having. For some reason, he could get away with it while also claiming immunity.

The last thing I dreamt about was a gigantic tsunami coming towards me. The wave was like a mountain, there was no escape or shelter that could save me. I couldn't help but simply watch it as it slowly loomed forth. I have a feeling I am about to find out what this dream is telling me.

It was actually about MLP! I remember nothing except that Rainbow Dash became an alicorn, and that it was for a pretty good reason. I really, really wish I knew more. Maybe it would've done well on fimFiction.

@ I try to write my dreams down, but it does no good with trying to control them. Most of my dreams are nonsensical and random. There is no pattern to find to control them.

So, I did a quick google search and found out vitamin B-6 (bananas) can help with remembering dreams when you wake up. It can also help with making them more vivid.

Edited by Nit Pick

I was out in some random field for some reason, then suddenly saw Rainbow Dash falling from the sky and about to crash into Maud Pie, who simply went, "...Buck..." as monotonously as possible (naturally).

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

My dreams are getting mixed...so they are not making sense.  

From monsters to Wheel of Fortune to Fred Astaire on a train ride.

I had a dream that I was going to take the bus back home, then I remembered that I had a car.  I could not find the car, so I tried to retrace my steps.   It was not there.  So, I headed back to catch the bus as I had no memory of actually driving to the mall.

​I had a wonderful dream about driving around in California again but for some odd reason, Kat Blaque was there with me.  We would travel around to different piers and then ended up in some random made-up place.  It was so relaxing, I wish I had the money to travel around.

• Brohoof 1

I had a dream last night that I was at E3, Justin Bieber was there too, so I went up to him and gave him a big punch in the face a la Rougned Odor, and everyone who saw it happen applauded me for it.

I dreamed that I was a teenager living a boring, miserable, repetitive life where nothing goes the way I would like it to, and the only people I could vent about it to where these guys on an online forum about a show called My Little Pony..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................oh wait that's real life.

• Brohoof 1

Think I'll treat here as my personal dream journal of a sorts. There was a lesser dream just now that seemed to have some funny little tacked on moral, but I forgot that one the minute I woke up. The bigger one I suppose....

It all starts as a tale told retroactively. Some child goes down into some ancient egyptian catacombs and discovered a huge underground chamber with a towering, three-faced androsphinx. (wings too, I think) While part of her wants to eat the kid, she's mostly just estatic to have something else happen after having grown too large to get back out the way she came & having written so much on the walls of the room in an attempt to busy herself that she's ran out of room. So she tells her life story.

Some large, rather muscular, well off Egyptian fellow (probably royalty) finds her small, newborn form left mewling in the desert sands behind her father's slain form. From natural predators or those that fear his species, who knows. She's quickly adopted by him and soon becomes a part of his family.

Then there's a scene of him giving his "child" a bath together. Where in her toddler age she only has one face and kind of looks mostly like a corgi with a wide, smushed human face and a long, limp, blond mane.

Skip forward towards her teenagery-age where she's grown up looking mostly like your average egyptian lass, but taller than most of her older human siblings & having grown two other faces on either side of her original, tucked into her now straight, black hair.

Skip forward even more to where she's outlived her Egyptian family, but is now a quadruped living with a more modern but extended family. (think that Family Robinson movie. You know, so many wacky inventors and characters all in the same roof?) At some point she either has to, or is forced out of the house so the family goes searching for her each in their own ways & side stories. Like how the scatter-brained inventor uncle simply takes some paperwork & walks off into the desert to find her the "old-fashioned way" while levitating several yards off the sands. A few of the kids get on their skateboards and hang off the back of passing cars to cover more ground and speed. And of numerous other side-stories, one guy finds while looking around that some guy has dug a suspiciously deep, pond-sized hole in his backyard with a large, glowing green rock in the center of it & from there begins a short tale of blackmail.

However, none of them find our Androsphinx and tired of the world above, she descends into the below ground chambers to live the rest of her life until she is found again by the child from the beginning.

I don't dream often, or remember them. But when I do, their really, really quite elaborate & involved.

Last night's dream wasn't the happiest one out there but it was... something. I was just hanging out in a swimming pool at first, but then an armed person appeared and started shooting at me. I quickly dived to discover a laser gun in the bottom. I grabbed the thing, emerged from the water and shot one blast at the gunner. That didn't help so they just kept shooting, yet for some reason nothing seemed to hit me. It was a good time to get away from there before something hits, so I dressed myself, took my stuff and walked to school.

Things were pretty normal there at first as well before the fire alarm went off and smoke was everywhere. An announcement came from the loudspeaker: "Escape, run, just get out, all of you". Everyone from the school got panicked and started to run out of whatever door they found. I was the last one to get out of the burning building and my friends were already in the yard, all looking worried.

There was just one weird thought and I was already running back to the flames. Before I could even step a foot back in the building, my friends grabbed me by the arms and stopped me, just to have me scream and squirm around because I wanted to burn along the school so bad. For whatever reason.

​I had a dream about Disney characters going to the beach it was...  Rather strange...  The teen titans were there as well.  All they were doing was enjoying the beach.  Minnie, Mickey, Donald and Goofy even went on a helicopter to look around the island after a storm hit.

• Brohoof 1

That SciTwi was naked & curled up crying in front of her friends because she got a car for Sunset Shimmer and it came in the wrong color. So they all travel to a factory and meet with Mr. Freeze to make things right. 

My dream was trying to get to a destination, but was unsuccessful.   I would ask for directions.  I would go that way only to find myself lost again.  I would look at the signs in the building which would tell me how to get there...but I would be turned around and find myself in a different area.