Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream about last night?

I've no idea how but last night I had an MLP-related dream, albeit extremely weird - it was like something out of the Magic School Bus: me and a whole load of us from this community, as well as the Mane Six, were somehow shrunk and got accidentally eaten by Rainbow Dash, but what was weird was that she was then with us inside haha!   I particularly got on with Twilight :twi: 

I remember waking up in a daze and being like "whaaat the fu....?"

• Brohoof 1

I dreamed, as I often do, that I was on the Subway in Boston and I was about to miss the Amtrak train back to Philly.  But for some reason my subway car didn't have walls, rather, it was like riding through a tunnel on a flatbed.  I can't figure it out. 

I had an epic dream about ponies (about time). My memories of them are a little cloudy, as I've made the mistake of not writing it ASAP (more focused on the flu, and the polish early release of the final EG special). But I do remember making plans to fly towards a city on the clouds. AND I've seen Twi going DBZ against a Hulk-like guy. The fight, AND the landscape were spectacular. I've also seen a white stallion  that resembled Henry

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDJwwQIRFJfAf-xVxXxIn

(edited)

I dreamt about a room with a red door. The room had a sofa and a tube tv with antennae sitting on a cheap coffee table. Static and tonal noises. Banging on the door. Sirens outside. Air raid. I sat and cried in a ball on the floor. Bawled like a child. Then the blast. And I swear to you, I felt the blast melt away my very being as I was disintegrated. And then I awoke.

Edited by Soma O)))

I had a dream where my dad was a Hulk (as in 'The Incredible...') and was trying to find a cure to his hulk-ness. He had a vial of serum that could affect the condition but another Hulk (a skinny badguy Hulk) who liked being a big green baddy, was trying to destroy it. In this dream, battling a Hulk had a side effect; if you got scratched or bitten by a Hulk you would turn into one as well. So when my dad went to fight this bad Hulk, I tried to intervene (I was about nine years old in the dream by the way) and I got accidentally scratched by my dad. When the battle was over and the bad guy was defeated, my dad insisted on giving me the only vial of antidote instead of curing himself but I didn't want him to. I got upset and started turning into a nine year old she-Hulk and my dad had to defeat me in order to make the self-sacrifice and give me the serum. The dream started to fade as the battle wore on, but I think he won out ultimately. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream. A dream of the end. A dream of darkness. Me. Floating. Drowning. In a vast pool of emptiness. The water. Pitch black. The water. Warm. Me. A miniscule light, a miniscule flame flickering in a sea of nothingness. My screams. My cries for help. Reverberating of off the black hole of a world that I had become. There was no meaning. There was no future. There was no alteration. There was only being. Only being. And silence. Not a soul stirred in the blackness of my universe. I closed my eyes. The water consumed me in my entirety. I couldn't even register my own demise. As the water. The blackness, as it flooded my lungs, overwhelming my life, snuffing out my meaningless existence, by the time the white hands of death arrived, I had long fallen into a deep, untroubled slumber. I was finally at peace. My eyes were closed at last. And they would never open again.

No, I'm just screwing around with you. I was actually dreaming about LEMONS. I like my LEMONS.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I have searched far and wide to uncover this thread... the last couple of dreams I have had have been stuck in my mind because of the similar concepts, and I thought I should share them.

When I went to sleep Thursday I had a dream that I got to do a collabe with one of my favorite YouTubers. We were playing hardcore Minecraft, and I remember how excited I was to be a part of his series... then I remember dying early on in the series, ending my part in the collabe.

Next I had a dream Friday night where I was in a championship for amateur DJs and producers. I was close to the top, but I screwed up and lost the championship.

At work today I realized both dreams involve me coming close to succeeding at becoming Internet famous only to have it torn away by my own mistakes. This feels like a bad omen, or a warning of some sort. Something tells me when I go to sleep tonight I will have another dream with a similar concept.

Last night I had a dream about a virtual pet website that was a part of my childhood (that has already disappeared from existence) being renovated which made the site gain popularity again. I made a new account on the site, chose 'Kedamono' as my username and made an introduction post on the forums of the site. A bit later, some of the older members came to me with a wall of text about why my introduction wasn't long and creative enough. :lol: 
When I woke up and was about half asleep, I decided to check on my laptop if the site was actually updated but the part where I took out my laptop and checked out the address to find it exists was actually a part of the dream too since I just fell asleep again at some point.

I was dreaming I lived in this fantasy type town and it would change shape and roads every night to something different.  So a group of rag-tag adventures of all kinds go around to find the older and unloved areas of the town when the change happens.

I dreamed I were being chased by The Groke from Moomin. For those of you who actually know what she is, she's cold. So cold she can turn snow into ice. No matter how fast I ran, no matter WHERE I ran, no matter what I did in order to stop her from eventually catching up to me, it all failed. And when she caught up to me.. She slowly embraced me, and I could feel the incredibly intense freezing cold, wrapping around me.

I haven't had a real nightmare in quite some time, so this one was a pleasant surprise. It's the type that completely creeps and freaks you out, making you suddenly wake up, all frozen and unable to move, cold, and where you were "touched" so to speak by the thing/monster, is even more cold.

They are very rare and far in between, but I do have the occasional nightmare. It's refreshing, to see that both my subconscious and consciousness are still there, working normally.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to participate in this thread, but I have/had nothing but nightmares every single night for several years now. I don't think they would count, so, sadly I cannot participate.

I had a dream about dogs, I don't know why I keep dreaming about dogs lately.  I was in a shelter looking at all the dogs, I either stop at a german shepard, a white husky or a great dane.  I've been having this same dream for about a month or so, I don't even know the first thing to having a dog since I've always had cats.

• 3 months later...

I first began dreaming about looking for a woman in an apartment complex, I was with some other people that I didn't recognize but I felt like I was close to them in some way.  So we're going door-to-door in the apartment complex asking for this woman.  I don't know what happened next but I jump to being in a car, apparently I'm going to an art school.  I feel pretty excited about going to this art school, when I first jumped to this dream I wasn't sure where I was going but as I was sitting in the car it came to me.  I can recall the beautiful brick work of where I was driving, it seemed like a nice neighbourhood.

• Brohoof 1

Now that this got necro'd, I vaguely remember being my Warframe character (Ash Prime if anyone is wondering) and singing Frank Sinatra's Fly Me To the Moon in order to raise funds during Christmas Eve. Or I mean, that's what I remember myself seeing at least. :eww: