Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream about last night?

That apocalypse from x-men had taken the phoenix force and the power of the alicorns and that it was up to the ponies of G3 and G4 teaming up w/ pro wrestlers Shinsuke Nakamura & Kazuchika Okada to do vicious battle with him in a Mexican restaurant. 

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

Last night I don't remember, however I did have a dream the other night about being in a burning building. I was trying to save someone, and I knew how to get out, but the whole place was completely engulfed in fire. The walls were just burning wooden beams, no drywall was left. The only way out was in sight, but it appeared black, in contrast to the blazing walls. Like an unnatural presence blocked the light.
When I got nearer, the fire picked up violently, and the shadow in the doorway became a human shape, which stood there staring back at me without eyes. No face, no discernible features, just a black human shape made of shadows, and I could feel its gaze on me. I was frozen, and couldn't move, even though the fire was burning around me.

I've seen this character in dreams repeatedly. I refer to it as my tantibus, because that's essentially what it is.

• Brohoof 1

I had a dream last night that my boyfriend and a girl found a chameleon in a pool and when I went over to see what they were looking at, I pretty much fell in love with how cute the little chameleon was. I picked him up and dried him off and brought him to a nearby jungle area only to find out that my boyfriend and the girl had been throwing it in the water and taking it back out for over an hour before I had showed up. I woke up furious and had to remind myself that it was a dream and that he hadn't actually hurt a little critter XD

• Brohoof 2

@@Sabrinie

Isn't it funny how strong those emotions can get, even from something that isn't happening to you physically?

When I was 10, my parents bought me a huge lego set for my birthday, but when I unwrapped it, it was pretty late, so my dad told me to wait till the next morning to open it. I had a dream that night that the set went missing, and I couldn't find it. I woke up so upset, but then relieved to find it was right where I left it. xD

• Brohoof 2

Why is it always like that something unpleasant happens in my dreams?  :adorkable:

First I was just reviewing a book to three buddies and complaining about the ending of that book. I eventually got tired of talking about the book so we decided to go on a beach. The beach had a pier and a couple of floaties tied into a pole. I untied and took one of the floaties and told the friends that I was going to show them a real neat jump trick. It didn't quite go as planned as I tripped on the pier and fell face first into the lake. Unfortunately the floatie didn't agree with me either and now I had my face down in the water while I was stuck in that thing. "What?" was my first thought. "Am I underwater??" I indeed was and I obviously couldn't breathe and a slight panic arose. When I was struggling to get loose, I luckily heard my friends come splashing to me and rescue me. I survived! 

That's when we got enough of the beach so we decided to go somewhere else again. That time the place was our grandparents' house where we were going to stay for the night. Which was really weird since their house is quite small. But there we stayed and had a fun sleepover.

I had a dream that I had invented a new product and was trying to get more backers for it. Then I had a second dream where I was in a gym class and someone was trying to pierce my ears (which aren't pierced IRL). I told them to quit it and pushed them away. There was a third dream that involved chocolate chip cookies and magic realms. Sadly, I can't remember too much else. :P

• Brohoof 2

That I was a terrorist and I had apparently blown stuff up and was running away from this one agent that kept appearing, but then it cut to like a few months later and I had returned to my workplace under a different alias, but this other agent was interviewing me and I was panicking on the inside of getting caught. Then she asked "If this part of your hair was cut, how would you react?" And I froze and couldn't come up with an answer initially. Thankfully she left and I was wondering how I wasn't recognized? 

This is a weird one, but the dreams I remember most clearly are when I'm in a state that's just below "awake", when my brain is the most active.  Often, those "dreams" only consist of a single image or a few seconds of watching something happen in front of me.

I pretty much entered this state at a really boring meeting at work today, and for some reason, my one-image dream was of an Asian elephant going underwater to go under a bridge.  ...My imagination can be weird, sometimes.

I dream a lot!

I have been dreaming that I have been living in interesting places. 

One dream, I was living in large apartment that was the whole floor with its own balcony.

Another dream, I had access to the community pool and hot tub.   I ventured further to find out that there is a community room for board games and video games.   When I left there, I found that there was a movie theater that was free for tenants (as it was part of the rental agreement).  I thought that was awesome, but I could not read what movies were playing because there was a hanging fixture blocking me from seeing the billboard.  My friend was telling me that we had to leave.

Good to know I'm not the only one who dreams about work lol. I merchandise plants for Home Depots in my area. I had a dream I was taking plants off the rack and putting them on a display. I woke up in the middle of it, and I was even reaching my arm up in the air to grab an imaginary plant.

That I was travelling Australia w/ members of the band Mastodon, crossing deserts and looking at weird modern art pieces in school gyms and near public swimming pools. And pro wrestler Jeff Hardy was partaking by shaping gigantic clay sculptures. Naked. And covered in mud. Which doesn't seem all that out of character for him. Thankfully he was blurred out. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

I had this dream last night that wasn't really coherent, but was more like a combination of images and ideas progressing without any logical timeline. It involved a bunch of advanced quantum physics equations, mostly to do with photon polarisation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photon_polarization); I distinctly recall the post-39308-0-66037800-1473892635.pngsymbol, among others.

Anyway, these equations were, for lack of a more accurate phrase, swimming before my mind's eye, and in my dream, the symbol 'c' (representing the speed of light) and the symbol P (representing the Planck length, a very small unit of length) actually denoted the first letters of Celestia and Luna's names in these equations, respectively. That was the entirety of my night-long dream. In theory, it seems like it would be a fairly pleasant dream for a nerd such as myself (as per my signature), but I contracted some heartburn during the night which invaded my subconscious and made that dream decidedly unpleasant to experience, if not a nightmare, and woke me up at 2am to cap it off. :eww:

No more theoretical physics before bed is all I can say.

Edited by Duality

I had my first MLP dream in years. I was going to my next period, and that was a science class. I was looking at my schedule and then rather than it saying "Science" it said "Science for bronies". The teacher put ponies into powerpoints and stuff whenever he had an opportunity, and it was literally the best dream I've had, because my dreams are boring. It was a lot more fun than it sounds. When I woke up, I was SO disappointed! Having a brony teacher would be amazing.

Well i don't remember last nights dream but i do remember the night before, i had just finished watching all of attack on titan in one sitting so i ended up dreaming about that. I remember i woke up after being eaten by a titan and vowing that next time i fell to sleep i would kill the titan  :orly:

Had a dream that I was returning from Seattle, but I could not figure out how to get my plane ticket printed out.  No matter what I did....I couldn't get a ticket printed and my plane back to Vancouver was about to leave.