Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream about last night?

I just had a dream about this funny looking symbol. Anything with this thing on it made a humming sound and whenever I came close to deducing what it was, a fire erupted forcing me to stop investigating.

The dream I had last night was so weird as I was supposed to write a story version of a dream I had had last night, which means I basically had a dream inside a dream.  ^_^

The dream I was writing the story about told a tale of a broken shiny Mew guiding me through its own dimension that was so full of flashing lights that it hurt my eyes. That dream in a dream started when an old Game Boy begun to make a continuous, high-pitched beep that lasted for several hours before emitting a very glitchy-looking shiny Mew through the screen. The Mew told me that it had to take me along to restore its corrupted self. The next thing that happened was being sucked into the Game Boy and speeding through a long tunnel where bright lights, mainly green, blue, yellow and pink constantly flashed.

The dimension that was apparently a home for the Mew sure looked weird. There were some stuff that looked like wires floating around and circuit board patterns everywhere. Everything was just kinda sorta floating on a black background.

There was at least one point where I can't remember anything. At some other point though, for some reason the dimension was showing pictures of past events and one of the things was a clear picture of a friend I had recently lost. The last thing I remember from it was that I was falling head first, deeper into the black void. I was crying out of bitterness while the poor Mew desperately tried to speed enough to reach me and stop me from falling.

Well... Nightmares. 

What do I mean with nightmares? I'm kind of sociophobic person because so many people hurted me. Few weeks ago I wanted give a person I like a present but he just turned away. So I dreamed the same moment last night but in the dream it was a bit...

Scarier. 

It felt awful.  :sunny:

I had a dream that I was babysitting my nephew. The weird thing was that his height kept on changing and at some times he would be as tall as me, or taller and I would flip out not knowing how to deal with him anymore.

In a very strange turn of events for a dream, the reason this was happening was actually explained. I was told by someone that drugs had been slipped into my food or something and I was high. LOL. I don't even have the slightest clue what being 'high' is like.. but it's funny that my dream tried to justify itself... It's a dream! It needs no justification!

Edited by Envy

I dreamt of creating new animal species, by combining traits from previously existing ones.

I was enginering patterns which were being installed within our quantum field. Symbiotic information projected holographically in gamma capacity, on a manner similiar to the vitruvian man.

Life was formless untangibility, shaped by predesign genetic data.

I was on earth, but there isn't any historical records of such times.

My most precious creation was this chimera, it looked exaclty like a human being. I slid my forehead on the glass wall, and felt great love.

This morning, the service staff told me I was smiling while asleep.

i had this really weird dream 

i woke up in a cell with 5 others none of us knew why we were there and then it was revealed we were picked at random and teleported to be in a tournament... by Luna 

so this tournament was basically fight to the death kind of things the qualifiers were teams of different races pitted against each other first up was Griffons vs Kitsune then Ponies vs Orcs and so on it got to us and it was us vs the Kitsune 

one of the rules was that the race fighting were allowed to use any weapon of their people so me and another (who ended up being a Marine) asked for firearms the three others asked for things like a sword and a crossbow 

the crowd booed us when the round only lasted a few seconds because i don't think any of them knew how destructive Human weapons were so we weren't allowed to use them anymore

any way we won the qualifiers but there was one other race also moving onto the next round which was fighting creatures the Marine and i were working out a plan to keep the 3 others safe when one of them kept saying something we ignored her then she screamed out "LISTEN!" she worked out the crowd cheered in different ways each time something happened so a creature entering the arena would be different from an opponent slaying another so using that and since the arena changed setting after each round we could have an advantage  

any way we kept winning rounds then suddenly we were basically about to fight smaug (he seems popular to dream about) when they gave our weapons back the Marine just said "that's not good..." when my alarm went off 

really really weird dream i don't often dream about weird things i usually dream about factual stuff or memories 

Edited by idunnomaybe
  • Brohoof 1

I had a dream that I had super powers.  Supergirl, Firestorm and various other super heroes were there.   I had super powers, but I only used flying ability.   There was a funny moment, when Thor was a Las Vegas sign.

I had two weird dreams last night the first of which I was living in the old Amityville house and I came home one day and the house was a wreck with what appeared to be vomit and ectoplasm everywhere. I immediately called the landlord who, once he came over, assured me the house had no activity in over 20 years. We went into the basement and in the corner was what appeared to be a shed human skin and that nasty bile and slime was every where too and the whole area just felt off.

The odd things was it didn't feel like a nightmare to me. I wasn't scared in the least but the dream was interrupted by my kitten deciding she wanted me to be awake by pawing at my nose.

Then my second dream, once I fell back asleep, was I was in a Half Price Books and as I was leaving this guy tried to stop me from exiting saying something about needing my extra money but I just pushed past him and dashed to another store a few buildings down. I had recognized the kid as being a robber from somewhere so I informed the police officer at the other store what was going on and he said ok he will look into it but went on with what he was doing in the store and I remember thinking he must be involved and I needed to act but as I was about to head out the door my alarm went off. >_<

Now the odd thing is I don't normally dream or if I do I never remember them (had an accident when I was a kid and the docs say my brain doesn't always shut down properly when I sleep) so to have two in one night was quite something for me.

I don't remember last night's dream, but the dream I had during my nap today was crazy. I was trying to sleep off a fever I've had for the last few days and things got weird.

I was in my kitchen and I looked out at the driveway we share with my in-laws and there were a ton of unknown cars like they were having a party. I then noticed that the front door wasn't locking and was worried someone would come in. I turned to go to the tool box and sure enough it started trying to open. I rushed back and looked out the peep hole that our door doesn't have in the real world. On the steps was someone my brain registered as Alecks, but he didn't look like Alecks and he was dressed like a juggalo.

The very next thing to cross my mind while still asleep and dreaming was, "Yeah, no. Time to wake up. Fever must have gotten worse."

I had a dream about randomly vomiting all over one of my old high school classrooms. But you know what was really creepy about it? When I woke up I realized I had actually thrown up a little in my mouth... and I was kinda choking on it. Gross.  :scots:

Last night, I dreamt that I was back in college and sitting in on a lecture. Ironically, if I remember correctly, exactly a year ago from today was when I turned in my last college assignment. :P

Well last nights dream actually felt a lot different and it felt real. So I woke up as I usually do naturaly at around 2AM in the morning to use the toilet everything seemed normal except that my clock radio was off indicating that there was no power as its always turned on. I just thought it was a power outage and I would deal with it in the morning. But that all changed when I went to the toilet. There was no water in the toilet bowl so I tried to flush it and nothing happened when I pressed the button. I then got really confused from it and tried turning on the tap. I was very surprised when I found out there was no water going into the house. I now knew for sure that something strange was going on so I went to my parents room to tell them about what's going on only to find out that I'm alone in the house as I also checked my brother's room. At the time all the external window roller shutters where down as normal and half of them are motorised. I decided to take a look outside though my brother's window so I turned the handle to raise it as it was one of the hand operated ones and I couldn't believe it when I looked out the window. Literally my hole property was in a huge futuristic looking warehouse with the original wooden fencing and also the neighbour's house brick walls were bordering the property. So I went downstairs and went outside through the front door to get a better look at what had happened to my house. At this point I could tell that my house was being preserved and there was even a plaque in front of the lawn that read: CHILDHOOD HOME OF OUR RIGHTFUL LEADER TECHNO UNIVERSAL. BUILT IN: 1998

I then saw a digital clock on the bottom of the plaque that also had the date, month and year on it with the time. It read: 2:36AM-20th.DEC-4016. I then realised that I was over 2000 years into the future and out the warehouse windows that where high up near the ceiling I could see skyscrapers that where lit up by blue glowing circuit patterns. And then I turned around and there he was... It was literally my OC Techno Universal. He then walked up to me and explained everything about the time era. So much that it's too much to mention here. He did say that he was my future self just before he sent me back to the present day. Then I woke up the next morning and everything was completely normal. I then started to wonder if it was just a dream or if it was actually real. :)

​This was a few nights ago(maybe a week?) where I first had this dream of getting to an island.  I didn't know why I was going to the island but somewhere in me, I had​ to go to this island, I felt desperate.  I had to wait days for the ferry at some small coffee shop that was across the street from where the ferry lands and had to go over this very large stretch of water.  The island was so beautiful though, the trees were abundant and very tall, I could even smell the forest in my dream and I simply drove around this island.  I felt very much at peace.  Suddenly, it became rainy and the body of water flooded over and then it began to snow and the dream transitioned to this small town that was completely covered in snow.  No one was outside and there were these monsters around.  This one tough looking girl was using a sled that was as big as a boat to navigate the streets and avoid the monsters, she would pull levers and rope to drive the sled that was constantly going downhill.  It was very much set up like a video game, the way she was moving.  She had to collect these artifacts and talk to some people in the town.  There were these two old ladies in this pink apartment with a dog that she was talking to.  The girl navigated the town some more and came across this empty warehouse with an artifact inside.  As soon as she touched it, several monsters came out of the walls and began chasing her and then I woke up.

• Brohoof 1

In case, I did not mention this earlier....this happens in my dreams.

PHONE:  I cannot make a phone call.   No matter what the phone is, I cannot dial out.  I can receive a phone call, but I cannot send on.

FLYING: Is natural as walking, if not more so.  I am often the only one who is able to fly.

SHOPPING MALLS: If I visit a shopping mall, even if it is the same mall, the layout would often be different.