Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream about last night?

Since I saw a Tumblr post about the re-release of the original Tamagotchi, I obviously had a dream about going to buy one.

I was in a store with a friend when I noticed Tamagotchis on the shelves. Suddenly a person appeared and started to ask me questions about the Tamagotchis I currently own and which versions I like best. She was such a fun person and helped us get to the shelf where those re-released ones were located. Before that I had picked another one to buy as well since it was as cheap as 3 euros. It looked like the second version with the tiny antenna and all.

The friend I was in the store with had apparently also got interested in Tamagotchi and wanted to have the original one too - it was lucky that the store had so many in stock. There weren't any different shell designs though, since all of them were colored silver.

Needless to say I'm really looking forward to the re-release and I was pretty disappointed to wake up and realize that I'll have to wait some months.

Had a rather vivid dream last night. I dreamt that My Family and I had sold out house here in Canada and moved to Florida into a huge mansion, complete with a pool on a patio over looking the city. We discovered that the previous home owner had left behind most of their possessions. Which included some rather expensive furniture, electronics and various collectibles of sorts. The weirder part was that every time I had another dream, I"d wake up from it in that house in Florida and there would be some sort of artifact or other significant object from that dream now in my Florida house....One of my dreams within a dreams, I was dreaming about her, and when I woke up, there she was...Fluttershy sleeping next to me in my bed...she acted as if she was with me even before that, she called me love and said good morning, kissing me before we got out of bed and got dressed...Thing is, I was the only one that noticed the differences, everyone around me seemed to of  had no reaction, and seen it as a regular day...I played out whole days in that Florida house with Fluttershy....

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I dreamt about being in this deserted area with buildings like you would see in Transformer 2 movie. Then there is this death angel coming down.  Their bodies' kinda look like pyramid head from silent hill, except I don't remember their faces or what their head look like.  And all have robe on.

They all came down with a weapons and one with  scythe; and  begins to slaughter everyone who considered bad. Blood was everywhere and it was like hell. They would ignore the ones that good, but they'd also offer mercy.

I remember there are some people begging for mercy and that they don't want to die. The only response from the death angels to them is "why?" on and on, every time a person explained why. As if the death angels want to see if they'd repent or regret what they did. 

I don't know what I was doing, I just standing there as if I was put there to as a witness.

Recently I had a dream of me being some sort of super powerful robot version of myself and I was on a mission to destroy a 10 kilometre tall server skyscraper on a planet similar to Mars. I remember the building interior was all black metal with red glowing circuit board paterns. I pressed the self-destruct button on some sort of futuristic generator and I started running at around 250.KMH and it still took me around a minute to get to the window. I then smashed straight through the window and fell around 5 kilometres to the ground and I made a massive crater in the ground when I landed. I then started running at full speed away from the massive tower and it started crumbling down right behind me and then it exploded into a massive white magic blast that then woke me up. :)

I can't remember much from my last dream (thankfully) but I do remember this.

I was running down the hallway of my childhood house, there was a lot of loud screaming, and I kept seeing a shadow that looked like a person, but with no recognizable features, that kept chasing me until it appeared in front of me and grabbed me.

That's when I woke up, I was covered in sweat and it felt like my heart was trying to break through my rib cage.

• 2 weeks later...

I  dreamed last night I was in some distant future, Robots, androids and aliens were commonplace on Earth. I was with some apparent friend...we were part of some organization, that helped others and dealt with crimes....we weren't cops perse, but more vigilantes that were officially sanctioned by cops, as crime rate was so high. Anyways, we had jsut came back with a couple back street guys selling counterfeit power cells.... One of which was a robot. He ended up getting reprogrammed,  the other was an alien who ended up getting deported to a place on Mars.  After such, my partner and I went on patrol, it was the middle of the night and we noticed a hover car, with a bright glow coming from inside it, so we went to investigate to find out it was a some sort of planet with miniature races on it. We ended up jumping on our hover bikes and chasing after him.  We eventually apprehended the suspect...We ended up flying high up into the sky...and then somehow, the clouds transported me to Equestria and I had lost my hover bike and had grown wings instead, I had turned into Fluttershy. I ended up standing on a nearby cloud, trying to take it all in as to what just happened.I looked up and I noticed this flying Island mass, with a huge castle made of pink cotton Candy on it a giant endless water fall flowing off the edge and various trees and other things on it...kind of a miniature village of sorts, there were even swings and other narrow walk ways under neath.....except it was some sort of unicorn magic keeping it aloft in the sky....I was flying around it, and there were all 3 pony races on it...I asked an earth pony what happens if you fell of, and she simply replied with "you die"..That made be a bit nervous...I the noticed a storm rolling in..it was hard to fly...so I started flying away, when Dash ended up finding me somehow and told me Pinkie was on that floating island and apparently her and the rest of the mane 6 had no idea what had happened to her. So, I went to investigate...I ended up knocking on the front door,  as I was waiting for someone I pulled off a piece of the castle and ate it...I then see Pinkie, sitting on a pier type thing, with a lake of water under it..before I could get to her she jumped off of it...she jsut sank to the bottom....I managed to pull her out of the water but she jsut ran away and went int to the castle, I ended up finding her again, sitting alone, sad on a bench. so I went  over to her, sat beside her and she just broke down crying and I just sort of held and cuddled her, as she let it all out....Dash eventually came in a short time later...and my dream sorta ended there.

Not the first dream I've had where I got turned into Fluttershy...

Last night I dreamed about studying history for the incoming exam, but in a huge mall. I was trying to memorize stuff when I suddenly met an internet friend there. There was then all kinds of nice hanging out.

Later I went to see my grandma too and her backyard was full of some weird machines and there were bits of red on the grass - of course I had my suspicions about what had happened there. My grandparents didn't seem to mind the machines at all, which kind of added to the unsettling atmosphere.

I had a dream that I owned some lovely cuttlefish, and that Frisk was going on various themed parties, like an Egyptian night-club themed party with a giant white statue of a sphinx, with a monotone face just like Frisk, and Frisk was like hmmmm making the same monotone face back at it. Guess the party was in Frisk's honor.

I really liked the dream I had last night (not the first part though since that was more sad than anything so I won't include it here)! I was in a fancy-looking library, looking for books that had nice covers. At one point I found an interesting one, that a person described as being "closely similar to Redwall". When I read the book myself, I didn't really see the similarity, but the story was really endearing; I can't remember how it was but it had a group of animal friends.
At some point I had already read the book and needed more. Then I just spent a good while looking for a sequel, which I actually also found later and then shortly after woke up.
It's weird how I kind of connected the dream to another dream I've had in the past (by saying something like "I can still remember the last time I was looking for books like this"), in which I was also browsing a library for something specific. Not to mention the book covers in this dream looked oddly similar compared to the ones I had seen in the other dream.

I dreamed about moving into my own place(a house though not an apartment), everyone from my family was there helping me unpack.  Even my grandpa who died in 2007, he was tired from packing and wanted to take some time to crack open some walnuts.  I asked him if he needed help but he said he was fine so I gave him a hammer, even though he was looking at me with his eyes clouded.  I turned back to clean the kitchen a little and there were ants coming up through between the wood of the counter.  That's when I woke up, it was nice though, seeing everyone together for once even if it was just a dream.  It was a bit odd seeing my grandpa there, we never got along when he was alive.

Last night, I dreamt that Flutter and I were on our honeymoon and we had taken a trip on a cruise ship, a really fancy one where everything was first class....We had fancy dinner, wine and some romantic music playing by a live band. We had finished...and we were heading back to our room to be a bit more intimate when we felt the ship shake and jolt around....moments later we discovered the ship was sinking....we were on one of the lower decks at the time,...we could feel the ship sinking and water was pouring in as we ran down the halls, other guests were panicking, grabbing whatever they could. We scrambled up stairs, then I found an elevator, that supposedly led to the top deck. There must've been some powerful unicorn magic at work or something, as we ascended in the elevator teh screaming from below had come to a silence. The elevator dinged, signifying we arrived at our floor. Except it  wasn't the top deck of the ship, it was the rooftop of a sky scraper...which began to crumble below us, luckily with both of us being pegasi, we were able to fly away.... we landed a ways over and watched the building collapse.

I had a dream that I was at the community pool with my former high school classmates. I think it was for a class reunion, though we seemed to also be having a meeting of sorts. :confused:

• Brohoof 1