Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream about last night?

I dreamed that Robert Crane (from the '60s show Hogan's Heroes) had a TV talk show in San Francisco in which he sat at a table onstage and chatted randomly with an audience of about a hundred guests. He was having a coffee but decided it was rude not to give some to the audience, so he asked his intern, an incredibly bored, well-dressed black teenager, to find enough for everybody. Then intern set out to find all the cups and coffee he could find at a moment's notice. Mr. Crane then asked for boxes to punch cup-sized holes in so the audience could carry their coffee without spilling it. The intern found a bunch of boxes on a handcart, containing overseas sweatshop knock-offs of padlocks encased in faux leather bags marked 'Reebok'. Coffee was then procured from every pot and breakroom in the building, and when that ran out, instant coffee was gathered up. This all took a long time and the show was ticking away. Mr. Crane helped out by mixing the instant coffee onstage while making small talk with the audience, and he was mashing up the clumps of coffee crystals with a spoon in each cup and it looked really bad. The audience was starting to fidget but soon the job was done, just in time for the show to end.

As for the sweatshop knock-offs, my dad showed up and decided to take the bootleg items and scatter them randomly all over New York City so people would find them and thus the guilty manufacturers would somehow be exposed. Then the dream started fading away, thank goodness. :confused: 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can't remember all of it, but at some point in the dream I met someone who didn't use any swear words at all so I thought they'd slap me across the face if I used any. Then I accidentally slipped "Oh fuck" in a sentence and immediately slapped my hands over my mouth, correcting that I actually meant to say "Aw heck" instead. The person just laughed and I was embarrassed.
I have no idea why but that was the only memorable part of the dream. :adorkable:

I had a dream that my music class had to walk all the way to Florida (I live a few states away), and there was a pack of wolves that were on the side. We fought them off and kept walking. We were walked no up a hill when my friend Kyle had started complaining about walkers no the whole way and I was being positive and was acting like Pinkiepie. 

Hmmm... there have been severa times in dreams I have been depicted as Pinkiepie... Awesome!

• Brohoof 1

I had a brief dream about being in a haunted amusement park. I went to an old office there and discovered some records referring to a small, cartoony dinosaur that used to be part of the entertainment there and he had passed away under mysterious circumstances. It turned out that the dino (which looked a lot like Yoshi) was being blamed for a lot of bad things going on at the park, but was innocent. When he was found out to be a misunderstood good guy who had been fighting off other threats, his little dino-ghost finally went away in peace. All this dream needed was some violins! :twi:

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 1

Oh wow, the dream I had last night was definitely nightmarish. At the beginning it wasn't anything scary though, just a relative of mine having a baby (okay that's also even a bit scary).
Then at some point I was told to go to the store which was located behind a weird forest. I obviously had to push through the creepiness of that forest but I had no choice. I went and there were people hanging on the trees from their legs. And arms. They didn't move and I thought they were fake since they didn't have faces at all - no facial features, just plain nothing.
Some unknown music was playing in the background and I had the pressing urge to look behind me every so often, and at some point there were people walking on all fours and they had three black things as eyes. Of course they screamed and ran towards me when I walked past. It was good I looked back too since at some point a lady appeared. She asked me to come to her house for tea and I went. There she forcefully started to tell me a scary story while I started crying and told her to stop. That just encouraged her to tell scarier stories, until I was flat out screaming at her to stop.

There was a lot of screaming. The end.

My friends and I do this thing in private sessions on GTA V where we have civil wars within our clan. I had a dream which seemed based off of those civil wars, but in real life. I remember hunting my friends with machine guns into a building, them stealing something from the building, I set explosive traps in the building elevator to stop them but they escaped in an SUV. That was only a portion of the dream... the rest is foggy.

On 4/14/2017 at 8:35 AM, ScruffyTheStallion said:

I dreamed about you...

:squee:

On 4/14/2017 at 8:35 AM, ScruffyTheStallion said:

XD jk

:(

• Brohoof 3

not last night but ive been having a fair few similar ones recently. help.

Those damn fantasy dreams of you and a celeb.... only this celeb isnt A List status like most would think. I thiiink ive become a little obsessed with Danny from Game Grumps/Ninja Sex Party. Could be Ive been watching too much Game Grumps again.... ^^; ohhh dear. only thing is they tend to be quite real. not crazy wtf dreams with stupid cuts - like Pinkie Pie's dreams. Im talking about scenarios where we meet at a party, hang out and talk, making a guest appearance on GG.... then leading on to other stuff but *ahem* dont need to go there..... im gonna stop youtubing for a day XP 

44 minutes ago, StormBlaze said:

not last night but ive been having a fair few similar ones recently. help.

Those damn fantasy dreams of you and a celeb.... only this celeb isnt A List status like most would think. I thiiink ive become a little obsessed with Danny from Game Grumps/Ninja Sex Party. Could be Ive been watching too much Game Grumps again.... ^^; ohhh dear. only thing is they tend to be quite real. not crazy wtf dreams with stupid cuts - like Pinkie Pie's dreams. Im talking about scenarios where we meet at a party, hang out and talk, making a guest appearance on GG.... then leading on to other stuff but *ahem* dont need to go there..... im gonna stop youtubing for a day XP 

I actually remember seeing you in the audience in a dream where I was at Bronycon 2038 presenting my project that would change the world and would make us into a perfect society. It was bringing the ponies from MLP to life as super advanced robots and they used a new technology that I also created called universal energy computing. Well also everyone that was in the MLP cast was there and the presentation was aired live on TV internationally. It was only one out of several dreams about my future project. It apparently all started in the year 2030 when I was a 29 year old according to the current dreams I remember. :)

I dreamed where my bathroom was infested by beetles, and they went down into a pipe and had to watch all movies in the world in order to get back to Russia.

16 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

I actually remember seeing you in the audience in a dream where I was at Bronycon 2038 presenting my project that would change the world and would make us into a perfect society. It was bringing the ponies from MLP to life as super advanced robots and they used a new technology that I also created called universal energy computing. Well also everyone that was in the MLP cast was there and the presentation was aired live on TV internationally. It was only one out of several dreams about my future project. It apparently all started in the year 2030 when I was a 29 year old according to the current dreams I remember. :)

me???? o.O

2 minutes ago, StormBlaze said:

me???? o.O

Well it's just I recognised you from waching a couple of your videos on YouTube. So basically I also remember during question time I picked you and told me your online name and asked me: How did you predict the future on MLP forums more than 20 years ago? And I answered: Well it's because I already had subconscious memories of the future back then and they motivated me to start the grand project! :)    

• Brohoof 1

I dreamed that I stopped at a gas station out side a mall with my family. We saw another family we knew and stopped to talk to them. In the midst of this I got lost in the crowd and had to just wait for them to clear out. But when they did my family had left and started driving away. I cried out to them and even ran to them but they didn't see me so I waited for them to come back. But before they came back I saw a man with a gun walk up to me. There was also a little girl there to so he ordered her to drive but I piped in instead. I was terrified but I did not want to see her hurt. So he he told me to drive to somewhere called The Moona and there was a strange stairway there. Like M.C. Esures inverse or outward cube drawing. I couldn't tell which way it was until I saw a cat jump up the first cube. He wanted me to drive up it! I don't know what happened in between this here transition but after this I was with the Jokers family and going into a hotel room. It looked like a rundown building on a the outside but rather nice on the inside. I saw some grand parents and in one of the other rooms and I saw them wave me over. I sneaked over there because I saw MY family but they thought I was dead. I wanted to keep it that way for a moment so I didn't rush to them. I saw and spoke with my grandfather but I don't remember what it was about. But a moment later my dad walked into the room and spoke with my grandfather. I had to hide under a blanket and he thought he saw me but he was thinking he was hallucinating. I came out when he was done talking but I forgot what I said there too. I followed him to where the rest of my family and the other family at the beginning of the dream was, and the mother of that family was nervous eating a bag of potato chips. The other girl that was with me before was actually her daughter. She was sad because she thought she was dead too but even when she saw me she still thought it. I tried to tell her otherwise but she just started eating her chips faster. So I started yelling and threw her chips away and I had finally got her attention. That is all I remember from the dream...

• Brohoof 1

I dreamed about me and a few friends from school were runaway criminals and we got lost in a forest and the cops were chasing us until only one was able to make it through that "one" was me. ._. it was a weird ass dream XD

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I had the most amazing and vivid dream a couple nights ago. I dreamt I was in our kitchen making lunch. My brothers were in the living room playing a video game on our playstation. It was a bright, sunny, hot day outside. My dad was standing in the kitchen when he looked out the window and said, "Mail's here" I dropped what I was doing and looked out the same window and saw the mail delivery truck drive away from our mailbox.

My dad told one of my brothers to check the mailbox. I remember sensing something strange was going on, but I wasn't sure. After what seemed like a few minutes my brother came back in with a white envelope in his hand. He gave it to my dad. My brother looked just as confused as I was. My mom, who I'm guessing was in the other room, came out with this weird smile on her face. She was staring at my dad, and my dad turned to look at me. Then he looked down at the envelope in his hands and opened it. Out came six little white pieces of paper. He called me and my two brothers over to him, and he handed us each one of the little pieces of paper. My brothers went over to our kitchen table to examine what it was. I looked down at mine in my hand and realized it wasn't a piece of paper, it looked like a ticket. And not just any ticket, I quickly realized it was a ticket to a NASCAR race! The Coke Zero 400 to be exact, which is run every July in Daytona Beach, FL, which is just a half an hour away from where I live. I looked up at my parents who were smiling, and I said, "Is this really what I think it is?!" My dad said "yep, we're going to the race in July!" I was so happy, and then right there I woke up. :dry: 

Still though, best dream I ever had. 

God this post is long 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

I think it was something about me howling because of a frequency only attuned to wolf ears. And I guess I was a wolf in the dream. I listen to The Legend of Zelda, Twilight princess as I'm sleeping xp 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I was literally swimming with sharks, with a lot of the different species, and there was a "guide" I don't know, telling me the difference between the species and how to recognize them, then one of this son of a shark try to be my hand so I get out of the water...
:huh: I will never understand my dream...

Edited by TrotteurFuneste
  • Brohoof 1

Still putting the pieces together, but from what I got its kinda interesting. I drove up to some cafe with my friends and everything seemed normal until we left. My car turned into my Dad's old car from about 10 years ago and none of us were fazed by it (despite getting screwed out of my nice car for this piece of crap). Anyways I get in the driver seat, then suddenly I'm teleported into the passenger seat and my friend I've been teaching how to drive is getting in. I say "hell no man, I'm not letting you drive in the day... you need more practice", but he convinced me. It went great when he went over a curb to get onto the main road, and nearly got hit by an oncoming car. I'm scolding him for his driving, and he says that was just a set back, and that he's fine... as he runs a red light. Few moments later a cop was following us so I start pulling out my vehicle registration, and proof of insurance while my friend stops the car, gets out... and he has a gun for some reason. I said "dude what the hell are you doing!?!" as he gets shot, and falls to the ground... but he was tranquilized instead of killed. I said "You're a fucking idiot man". As the cop walked up to us... you'd think he'd be pissed but he was pretty cool and let us off with a warning after talking this out... my subconscious even gave him a name which is unusual... his name was Larry.

Wasn't last night but a few nights ago...  I had this dream of this cult led by this really aggressive guy and an equally aggressive Sasquatch-like guy.  The dream started off in this pizza place that operates as a front for them to recruit.  Then they travel across this country(I don't know what country they were in) via caravan.  The dream was a bit gory, the sasquatch guy ripped some people apart.  There was also this young woman(I think she was in her early 20's?) that fell in love with the sasquatch guy but died in childbirth as the caravan was making it's way across whatever country they were in.  The sasquatch guy got really mad about her death and started howling, he eventually made his way into the forest to vent or something?  Anyways, skip ahead a bit, they made their way to an airport for some reason and then I woke up. 

• 3 weeks later...

I had andream that I was kidnapped unto a society that would collect trash and turn it into precious gems. It was a strange about magical process that I soon came to have power out of! My magic came from a hat of almost any kind but I used a silk top hat. All I would have to do is think of what it was really hard, read two passages of anything, and get down to the hats level. When I knew it worked my hat would move and a few seconds to a minute later a creature would pop out! I had imagined a tiger, sugar glider, and a dragon/deer. It was really awesome! But later on we had to escape the island we were on but as we were there was a Rain of various sizes of diomonds and other precious gems!